Itt: a band's best album

That's the actual patrician choise from The Strokes
Underrated as fuck

This but unironically. Angles has some great hits too.

Not sure if best but definitely top 2, pretty underrated

pretty good taste OP, i know you were looking to be controversial but it's unironically their best.

wasn't just looking to be controversial, i honestly believe it's their best, knew it would catch people's attention obviously

Comedown Machine is underrated as fuck, but Is This It is one of the best albums of the 21st century

One way trigger and Chances are fucking great

>Is This It
One of the best albums of this century and a defining rock album
>Room on Fire
Is This It with more polish, song writing about equal in quality
>First Impressions of Earth
They're wearing down their sound now, album drags on way too long with 14 tracks most that go passed the 4 minute mark, bad songs outnumber the good ones
>Angles
Dancier and finally a bit detached from their usual sound keyboards and stuff are nice, an overall good album
>Comedown Machine
Very different and creative all the songs bring something special seems like they actually enjoyed working on this one

Unironically this as within their top 3.

>>>/1979/
>>>/DadRock/
>>>/Poptimism/
>>>/Rockism/

you're not even trying anymore cmon dude

What's your fucking favorite album? a meme? /tumblr/core? A rap album? Synthpop shit? Reddit?
Just shut up idiot

(You)

My favorite album is Monoliths & Dimensions because it actually does interesting things with texture, structure, tone, and ultimately pushes the genre of rock forward instead of living in the past while peddling out hip-shaking and crotch-thrusting clichés. Julian is a hack and everybody who likes The Strokes took the bait.

Really?

HoLV and VIctorialand are also acceptable answers

Those are my two favorites so I'll listen to FCC again.

And what's that? A wannabe attempt of Godspeed you black emperor?

Not at all, actually. Refrain from pretending you know what you're talking about.

only good album they released t b h

How do we get rid of you, I see retarded shit coming out of that dumbass name all the time, not him and don't even care about the topic at hand anymore just please go away

I don't give a fuck if you hate me, i will stay here until i get bored of this board (which probably is very near) Live with that motherfucker, just ignore me

Even if you hate sgt.peppers I don't think you could argue revolver was bad

revolver is contrived garbage and you know it user

Then I will make it my job to spam you and whine until you do faggot

>Spam me
Can you be more pathetic?

>Tripfag
Could you be more pathetic?

I'm glad I derailed this thread with one shitty memepost. I've never even listened to Sunn lol

What's your actual favorite album? Dw if the tripfag bothers you I'll just sperg at him again

>namefag
Could you be more pathetic?

Kys yourself tripfag

i want to support you but it's obvious that you don't know the difference between a namefag and a tripfag.

Angles and Comedown machine aged the best of all their stuff

I really liked Drag queen and Oblivious too though