i'll be in the grave before i respond respectfully to a filthy irishman

I can't wait to see "Christian Hackenberg" lmao

Feelsgoodman

fish suck

The dolphins also suck bro

delet

There's suck and then there's jets/browns/bears level of suck for 2017

>imagine being Joe Beningo

The Jets should have been set up for a really solid run. 09/10 back to back AFC Champ games with a young QB and offensive line.. Revis in his prime

what the hell happened

at least the jets are being semi realistic about it and firing all their old players realizing they have no shot to beat new england this year and tanking for the future.

the dolphins think they're going to fucking win the division this year, they're trapped in eternal mediocrity and havent won a playoff game since 2001.

and winnipeg stole our name

Revis tore his acl
Sanchez never developed

Poor drafting which resulted in the team not being able to replace it's vets.

Yeah it really does all come down to the QB

Sanchez in the 2010 divisional round torched the patriots, too bad it didnt carry over

Jets last made the AFC Championship games in 2011. Since then the following teams have made the AFC Championship game.

>Patriots - 6 times
>Broncos - 2 times
>Ravens - 2 times
>Colts - 1 time
>Steelers - 1 time

That means the Jets have made the AFC Championship game more recently than the

>Bengals
>Bills
>Browns
>Chargers
>Chiefs
>Dolphins
>Jaguars
>Raiders
>Texans
>Titans

The AFC is fucking garbage

NFC is full of meme teams.

You're a meme

>Wake up
>Also a Mets fan
>Also an islanders fan

Why must this life suck ass?

>not being jets/yanks/rangers fan

>rags

>rags

They've always had the jets name since the 70's.

I forgot this even happened. Maybe the terrible seasons have made me forget the teams success early this decade

Come to da Bronx and say that to my face tough guy

Yankees aren't even that good to be honest. The Bronx is shit anyway, and I'd take the Mets being inconsistent then watch the Yankees win another championship and gloat about it

Also, >Rags

>rags

I'm at least glad we're actually doing this. Last year was a shitshow, and it showed by the curbstomping the patriots did to us

Or the Patriots are just that good. NFC has been the somewhat better conference the last ~5 years but the AFC had a slightly above .500 record vs. the NFC last year