Me

underrated

>t. Sebastian Deisler

Maxwell

Carlos Mozer

Motta.

He's God tier when Klepp plays him as a MF, but he is shit as a CB

GOAT

can we stop posting meme players and posting real underrated players?

except for him

This.
Come back to Gremio la'

Garbage. Fàbregas is better.

criminally underrated la

Dzeko

Pre injury Lucas was fucking great and constantly getting better. Since then he has been slow and just makes retarded tackles that give away set pieces we concede from every time he plays

Crazy to think he was a highly rated attacking midfielder in Brazil before he came to Europe

>we

>that flag
>that post

Disgusting

How the fuck is Matic underrated? The media were calling him world class and ignored how shit he was during his second season

Is that how many kids have been murdered in your favella this week? Nobody cares what you think you shoe sniffing beast

Wow, that's REALLY upsetting. Oh wait.
>pic related
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA never mind, I'm happy again.

this machine kills Bradys

What an amazing life you must lead fella. All the best

>Crazy to think he was a highly rated attacking midfielder in Brazil before he came to Europe

You know that the same happened with Casemiro, right? He turned himself in a fucking defensive machine after leaving Bra71l.

And also Anderson.

I thrive in Scouse (You)s.

More important than Henry or Vieria for the Invincibles.

IS THAT LUCAS LEIVA?

Ur just being a hipster, stfu and speak truthfully.

graded higher than luke kuebaby in PFF. he gets respect but not enough. thank god the colts are actually retarded and let him go for peanuts.

As a Liverpool fan, fuck no

How has he not been posted yet.

>that flag

Fuck off, he saved our season these last months when Hendo was injured.

He's definitely not as good as Hendo but people give him way too much shit.

>Liverpool fan
>flag

>Imagine being born in Liverpool

Top myself desu.

>Imagine not being born in Liverpool, but in UK, and STILL choosing to follow Liverpool

Kill my family for failing to get me to support the local side THEN myself.

>Imagine not only not being born in Liverpool, but not even being born in England, or even the UK. But literally being born in another country, a country which hates the UK, and out of all the clubs in UK and the world, you decide to support Liverpool

Literal mental retardation. I can accept people from around the world following United or a London team, but not fucking Liverpool. Utterly irrelevant as a club. Even their own sponsor takes the piss out of them.

Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh? They'd be ridiculed like they should. Only way to fix the problem would be to kill themselves.

Why have you posted a picture of Liam Boyce in blackface?

That is a future top 3 player you're talking about, kid.

Show some respect.

*scores the most amount of goals in the 17/18 SPFL season*

Wait, you're still going? My bad, I'm too busy anticipating Columbia's answer to Harry Kane

He's just a poor man's Teemu Pukki.

Glad your meme-signings have raised the expectations though. Makes it all the sweeter when you struggle for 2nd place again.

All of RB Leipzig

idk man, exactly what i was hoping for

i even started with lucas

THIS

He's the slowest player i EVER saw. Only mortolivo comes close.