This nigger on CNN just said that unless you are friends or are personally fucking our side your race you are racist

This nigger on CNN just said that unless you are friends or are personally fucking our side your race you are racist.

Thoughts?

I enjoyed watching him get gassed during the Great Ferguson Chimpout

white skin is proof of racism

But really, is that a new low? White people that don't fuck niggers are racist. Really, I have no words

Why would I care if someone call me a racist, I guess I am. And don't really care. Stupid nigger on a soap box.

Okay. Guess I'm racist.

Why doesn't anyone in the news stand up and stop this shit. This is 100% going to lead to a racewar

He's got issues. Probably sexually abused as a child and is now a self-centered faggot.

I'm fine with being racist. The sooner we make it socially acceptable to be racist, the better.

I don't care either, I don't hide my power level. But our news is an embarrassment, this is just insane, and will open the door. He's just testing the water, to see how much he can fuck white people on air

>I will keep making everyone out to be an enemy of me.
>I will antagonize literally everyone who is not lockstep with my ever crazier set of niggish beliefs.
>I can't believe people no longer care about being called a racist, why are all these people trying to destroy me abloo bloo bloo.

Keep looking for a boogie man and eventually you will find one. Boo motherfucker.

rac·ism - noun \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm
The futile attempt to hold negroes to any standards of behavior, civilization, morality or lawfulness.

link?

don't really give a fuck tbqh, ive been accused of being racist enough already

I've been called a racist, sexist, bigot, nazi , fascist, etc.

If anything it's pushed me further to the right and be like 'yeah... maybe I am'. I used to be pretty moderate.

Also, isn't this the nigger that said the malaysia plane could have been swallowed by a black hole? How can anyone take him seriously.

pic unrelated but based.

>dumb person on TV with a microphone
>listening to anything they have to say

my wife isn't white and I'm still racist.

Check and Mate

Even Obama BTFO this brotha at the Correspondents Dinner.

And there are a lot of niggers that wont date white girls for the same reasons I dont racemix. They just dont get airtime.

>Don Lemon
He also thought the Malaysian jet was sucked up by a black hole.

Why are you on Sup Forums if you don't want a race war?

Can you freepers please fuck off back where you came from?

It was just on CNN live, not sure where they post videos

Same. My wife is Colombian and I am racist as hell

what the fuck is op even trying to say? terribly worded post famm

I don't even care to be honest. "racist" is a fucking word that's definition apparently changes every time it benefits the niggers or whoever. That word seriously has no meaning anymore, just like the other buzzwords "fascist" "nazi" etc they have been used incorrectly so often that the people using it don't even know what they mean anymore. I stopped caring, if people want to call me racist, I just agree with them and they never have anything to follow up because they always expect people to go into full damage control instead of just embracing it. If having morals and beliefs make me racist, well then fuck it.

This kind of shit is just pissing off millions of white people who are going to keep their mouths shut until November 8th. They won't put stickers on their cars. They don't wear red hats. They won't march. They won't yell. They won't say anything to their friends (who are all thinking the same thing btw), but when they walk into that booth on November 8th, they will vote Trump. And in the end this smug nigger, and everyone like him will learn the meaning of "the Silent Majority".

gonna need some sauce

Neo-Sup Forums, everyone.

Shit, I haven't made friends with or fucked any eskimos, just found out I'm literally kkk

You can always tell when a post was made some 40+ year old conservative patriotard newfag.

are you fucking a latino user?

a white passing cuban or puerto rican specifically?

Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with being racist, and it is just an innocent word for being aware of skin colours.

Any negative or positive connotation associated to it is not inherent of its definition.

The way to stop this racism drama is to make it public that being racist is ok. Look at Japan. It's completely racist and yet they are still one of the nicest, honorable, and technologically advanced people.

So unless I'm fucking a nigger I'm a bigoted racist ?
Then i guess I am a racist , if niggers acted like decent humans instead of barley evolved apes then fucking a niggess would be fine with me
But alas , Iv been called a furfag but actual beastality has never been my thing

t.jeb

>whites are forced to hang out with everyone
>we hate whites
>whites need to feel ashamed
>whites need to check their privilege
>whites needs to refrain from speaking when POC are speaking
>if a white person says something that's out of place he has to lose his job and perhaps be imprisoned

Like, what's in it for me? Why the fuck would I want to hang out with non-whites?

>unless you are friends or are personally fucking our side your race you are racist

how did everyone else in this thread understand what this means?

I don't want a race war, I want niggers to act like people and stop fucking the world up. I know a lot of based blacks that would fight to the death to save me. I don't want to punish 5% of blacks because 95% are niggers

There it is.

It's ok she gets mistaken for Shakira even in Colombia...

Her grandpa was a german...immigrant

>tfw I have a close Mulatto friend and we are both race realists.

link to video. I would not be surprised if its true

What a surprise, no source

good post

You have to network with your wife's bull famalam.

They wont act like normal people, small minority of them has the IQ to succeed and act civilized.

They're not nice at all, lay off your animu shit and visit already. They're also not particularly honorable, what's with denying their mass rape of chinks and Koreans.

Retards, I'm on my phone watching it on TV, fund it yourselves, I'm not making this shit up

I agree with you

Good. The further they take it, the more people qualify as racists. Pretty soon someone calling you a racist for hating niggers will have absolutely zero impact for most of the population because they have also been qualified as racist themselves.

Seems to me Don Lemon is a racist that hates black women and just wants an excuse for it

>I want niggers to act like people
>I know a lot of based blacks
Go away.

Keep brow beating white people. Please. Keep it up. For every anti-white jab you throw, there are 2 white centrists that leave the democrats forever.

Fucked a black woman once and will never gonna do it a gain, her pussy smelt like peanuts

Good point, he does love sucking white dicks (really). He's like the inverse Milo

What the fuck are you even saying?

>fucked a black
>I'm still really prejudiced

Welp

Shit that's the general message I get when watching American tv. You can't watch a single tv show without a White woman and a Nigger or a White man and a Negress. I'm not even White and I'm fucking disgusted by this shit. Who wants to fucking see negresses on tv, being portrayed as beautiful? They can be relatively attractive when compared to their own kind but they're still fucking ugly.

>if I fuck my wife, they win

Hahaha agha!

I got lots of BJs from black girls. Never would risk my sperm reaching their shitty eggs

>there are 2 white centrists that leave the democrats forever
Oh boy. That's terrific. They can go right into the waiting arms of the supremely White and totally-on-our-side Republican party. Then everything will be great. If we just keep voting for a particular party everything will magically solve itself and we'll never have to fight.

We're the Silent Majority.

Trump just killed the Republican party, or didn't you notice. The king is dead. Long live the king.

took me a sec, but i think it's supposed to be "fucking outside your race"

>This nigger on CNN just said that unless you are friends or are personally fucking our side your race you are racist.
First of all, learn to speak English. Secondly, post source.

Yeah but dems are the Marxists of the US, so anything that hurts them, is a win for the world

Jefferson confirmed for not racist.

>new low
it has been a main theme in American media for the past decade.

I'm still trying to understand what it means

>White man and negress

Rare as fuck combination on TV

>Giving a shit about what a nigger talking head has to say

>CNN having anything resembling legitimate journalism

>Fucked a black woman once and will never gonna do it a gain

Checked n kek'd

First lick my balls, second, lick my ass hole

I had a nigger friend once, until I noticed some of my toys were missing. Never again.

best post

>Oh boy. That's terrific. They can go right into the waiting arms of the supremely White and totally-on-our-side Republican party.

That's fine as long as Hillary loses.

If you are not close friends with a non-White, or fucking a non-White, you are an evil racist.

Same

>barley evolved apes

Spoken like a true retard.

I don't mind other races. Would be nice though if there where areas where you could live that where your own culture. Like Aparteid...
I mean we already segregate mostly..

Oh, you mean Don "hoo lawdie massa" Lemon?

Jefferson was black.

I had a nigger friend when I was 12. That nigger broke into my house and my dad caught him, and told his mom (single). She beat him in front of my dad until my dad had to step in and stop her. She beat him unconscious, and my dad bright him to hospital.

It's still full of the same retards it's always had.

ditto, but im puertorrican and i had some other puertorrican kids in my room when i was a kid.

who cares what a nigger thinks

i had this hot 17yo black freshman female that was a fucking goddess when it came to sucking dick and fucking, didnt even give a fuck if i got her pregnant, shed was one of those black girls who wants a kid and it to be as nonblack as possible, though i think i got lucky cause she was a conservative black chick who just bent to my will. age of consent is 18 here btw.

i would highly suggest it, find a conservative black chick who wants her kid as white as possible... they really treat you like a woman should.

>I'll insult them! That will surely change there minds! However if that doesn't work I shall resort to violence!

>off the boat Japanese wife
>I'm still racist as all shit

WHAT NOW, LEMON?

He's increasing the weapons against us, he pushes the limit and sets new lows for other reporters to use. Meanwhile, if you say you want a boarder, you're a racist

You are right. The difference is that Trump is offering actual leadership instead of half-heated evangelical pandering. The dumb masses are starting to realize that their idiotic wedge issues never mattered, and were red herrings for the last 40 years of virtually unabated progressive victory after progressive victory.

Trump cut through the bullshit and went straight to the demographic question, which is the only thing that matters. If this country is de-Europeanized, the Republic is over. It's not about Jesus, abortion, gay marriage, or even the Constitution. All of it, the whole fucking thing is OVER if non-Whites inherit the nation. That's a fucking fact. It might trigger people, but it's fucking true.

No. No dirty hispanic/latin heritage.

Holy shit you are right!

HAIL JEFFERSON!

>nigger on CNN
Who cares?

I don't expect to change your mind. I'd settle for just having you go back to HuffPo, Breitbart, or whatever shit hole you wandered over here from.

this guy just really wants a white dick

>conservative black girl
>having unmarried unprotected sex with random white men to try to get pregnant

Regardless of anything else, we need to stop the constant progressive wins. We're getting our asses kicked

>Her grandpa was a german...immigrant
Holy shit, WWII veteran? NOICE

Good for you user.

>race mixing because of a single anecdote on Sup Forums

kek.

This.

There has been a definite influx of old white guys. Like 40+ years old, with no or a shitty sense of humor, no technological savvy whatsoever, no sense of sarcasm or hyperbole, with straight stupid views, blind ignorance, and the most obnoxious type of racism that you can have.

These old white guys are the real cancer that has been eating away at the discourse here. I think it must have been some KKK type crowd who got pointed over here and think they are fitting in and contributing.

You. Are. Not.

You're obnoxious and stupid, and you should fuck off to some other site, and let the young people speak in peace without some braindead redneck shitposting non-stop. You are worse than the actual JIDF and SJW shills. Get out!

Yes, that's a wise move. Alienate fucking everyone who doesn't prescribe to your narrow worldview while Trump is waiting in an open embrace for the Bernie supporters who just want to MAGA but were misled.