Oh, it's brutal!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZozxQH_ZEtg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M
youtube.com/watch?v=VxN8PhKzZgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

say goodbye to bill burr being funny

one year

Are you kidding? Comedy is mined from misery. His life is going to be hell for at least 2 years solid. It'll be the best Bill Burr ever.

Good for him, you can tell its something he has really wanted and has been worried about it never happening

>liked bill
>listened to his podcast
>avoid women, nothign but trouble, blah blah
>find out from you guys he has a nigress wife
>actually hear her on one of them
>she literally says things like "oh my god I just can't even"
what in the fuck bill you stupid bald fuck

one ugly ninger

ha ok buddy. let's see how funny he gets with no free time to write material

guarantee you it's going to be the same "father" routine you've heard every other comedian do

he's done

You guys are forgetting that Louis CK was a legit legendarily funny comedian and his best bits were about his kids.

Everybody wants love and companionship, the older they get the more readily they'll take it. In all it's forms.

>was

Louis CK is and always has been a massive cuck and a sad human being

he relies on swear words and obscenity too much to be funny. no clever insights whtatsoever

Who fucking cares? Bill Burr is a terrible comedian.
Call someone a "jackass" or "fuck head" and apparently to an American, you're a comedic genius.

>Bill Burr
>Being funny
>Ever
Lmao, you must be American?

Louis CK's funniest specials were centered around on him shitting on being a dad, though. This could be good.

nice meme

>Am I fitting in guys?

>and apparently to an American
>Lmao, you must be American?

we get it you passive aggressive soft cock

you have a problem with the yanks

He's not wrong though.
Louis CK isn't funny, at all.
Only in America can a """comedian""" become the countries top funny man by swearing and saying "so my wife left me, women right?!?!" repeatedly.

American """"comedy""""" is the worst in the world.

I don't have a problem with America in general, in fact, I love America. I just have a problem with what passes as "comedy" in America. See

>uses """""
>thinks he's going to bait anyone

try to be more subtle

more snark than a jezebel poster.

fuckin estrogen queen right here.

It's not bait, you fucking moron.
American comedy is truly fucking terrible. I've discussed this with actual yanks and they agree.

Now you know how it feels to be in the presence of an average American
>Estrogen queen
You tell me, you're in the country where "feminist" comedians make 10 million a year, right?

The most popular comedian from your country for quite some time was a guy in a dress wasn't he?

At least offer some proper criticism. Neither Burr's or CK's comedy can be summed up as "spouting profanities".

If you don't find something funny, it's a different thing. That's highly subjective. I'd like to remind you that there are people who'd laugh at a movie made out of fart noises.

>no clever insights whtatsoever
While I disagree with this, I think you're looking for insight at the wrong places if you're relying on comedians for providing you some, m8.

That's why Bill Hicks' fanbase is fucking insufferable, and people get offended by jokes.

congraaaaaaaaaats Billy Boy

>People who'd laugh at a movie made out of fart noises
Yes, probably an American. The director and screenwriter both were likely Americans too.

>American mentions Bill Hicks
Hicks had maybe 3-4 hours of material to judge him from yet he's mentioned like the god of comedy, every time.

>No clever insights whatsoever
Who the fuck ever mentioned clever insights? I mentioned professional comedians not being funny. Nice reading comprehension though

>It's not bait, you fucking moron.

>Now you know how it feels to be in the presence of an average American

i'm aussie you bloody sped cunt.

>You tell me, you're in the country where "feminist" comedians make 10 million a year, right?

wow society has many iniquities and hypocrisies in it better act like a really emotional bitch about anything and everything.

go get em, killer. lol.

just listened to the last podcast with his wife, did NOT expect her to be black. i thought she sounded like a fat pale newyorker or something

His wife looks really masculine, even for a black.

His bit about ashy skin was great, though.

lol you're one triggered virgin

Stewart lee is a good comedian though? Probably one of the top 10 comedians in the world right now, despite being a liberal faggot
and i didnt read all of your post faggot

yeah right okay
why are you projecting this hard mate ?

the only people that would care about this already heard about it on the podcast

damn look at all this pure seething jealously. it must suck living in the 3rd world

>He didn't watch the whole special.

Wrong.

Both are well on the road to failure now, but they had good specials before.

Try to argue the points I made.

Also, I'm not an American. Nor am I Canadian, British, Irish, or Australian.

>Who the fuck ever mentioned clever insights?
This guy, meant to quote his post above the meme arrow. My b.

i can't even wrap my mind around why a non-black would ever breed with a black person

you do realize that your child will be black? that you're going to be white/asian/hispanic but the rest of your genetic lineage, forever, will be black?

your kid won't come out as white or asian or anything. it's not going to be mixed race. the child will be seen as black. you give up literally everything and get nothing in return. it's like your opting yourself out of the gene pool and out of society.

calm down. your involuntary celibacy and lack of access to modern services and goods is obviously upsetting you. now post a picture of your horrible neet face so we can laugh at you please

>and i didnt read all of your post faggot

LOLLLLLLL the cunt is so triggered he is pretending not to have read a few sentences.

PRO TIP LIFE LESSON:
youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M

git rekt cunt

people who leave their basements and lead productive happy lives often dont have these racial hangups that you develop by cultivating your worldview purely through memes. my advice would be to get a job so you can have some life experiences and learn how reality differs from macedonian propaganda on pol. good luck user

Why do I get the feeling they'll be divorced in two years and Bill will lose half his shit?

that race/gender mix fails the least

I live in the UK, you fucking retard, lmao.

No they didn't.

I don't fucking care about your "points", you fucking loser.
I'm simply stating that if you believe Louis CK or Bill Burr are funny, then you don't know fucking comedy.
You're a moron. A "pleb"
You don't have the required credentials to decide what makes for good or bad comedy if you laugh every time a slightly overweight balding man makes a joke about cum, or a city only having one bridge and being a "shit-ass town", you dumb cunt.

what services am I missing?
i live in the uk, you fat stinking cunt
and stop projecting calling others virgin, you look stupid

yeah but i really didn't you massive faggot
suck me off will you

they seem to genuinely like each other. I think they'll be fine.

who makes posts like this honestly

>this is what faggots actually believe

>yeah but i really didn't you massive faggot

hide thread son your emotion has reached levels that you can't come back from.

you are the same as SJW you like to be emotional and outraged as a hobby.

inb4 you can't handle the truth of this.

>bill burr
>funny

the most annoying unfunny guy

>I don't fucking care about your "points", you fucking loser.
Right, all I needed to hear. Considering your output is that of a 13 year old, I'm not going to expect your reasoning to be any better either.

If you can't back up your arguments, all of your thoughts or opinions are of no value and thus neither are your posts. Think of yourself as a noisy, empty shell.

STOP INTERRUPTING ME YOU CUNT

That's what people with perspective actually believe because it's the truth. Somehow through sheer repetition you've been conditioned to believe that anyone with a remotely normal psychology is a race-obsessed neckbeard subhuman. Also the child isn't black, it's half black. I suggest starting with basic arithmetic where your education is concerned, you retarded Sup Forums shitposter.

This.
Literally go outside and toss a ball around or something.

really the worst part is that you care destroying so much of the chance of the child being intelligent. Just by the averages, we should expect them to fall sub 100 in IQ, leaving them unfit for high-paying jobs. Simultaneously, they will be pushed into fields they are simply not able to handle due to massively inflated acceptance rates for blacks. Then the ultimate tragedy of them being the lowest performers in their college programs. Then the ultimate irony of hiring quotas still favoring them in spite of their incompetence.

you'd be hard pressed to find a comedian who swears more than Louis CK, or relies more on swear words to signal the audience they need to laugh

Bill Burr uses swear words sparingly, and his insights are funny without them

Louis CK is different. He's not funny. He's more preachy than anything.

>"dude women are idiots and kids are fucking stupid avoid both of them"
>knocks up a nigger

What the fuck did he mean by this?

>t. sheltered suburbanite cuck
Try actually living, working, and interacting with the subs on a daily basis. Especially if you've seen the contrast to a homogeneous white community.

No, it actually doesn't. The memes are real. Especially red pill.

Is this the faggot you think is one of the best comedians in the world? youtube.com/watch?v=VxN8PhKzZgY

Because I don't think he's bad, at least less cringy than faggots like Ansari, but he's neither witty nor funny.

Guess you're just a nationalist cunt.

Hearing Bill ramble on about his house is actually really entertaining. Pregnancy is going to be hilarious.

>ginger and a nigger
jesus christ why was this allowed

people who know and love comedy, and hate to see it shit on
i don't care mate, i love comedy, so what?
it's not my fault that the average bill burr and louis ck fan are fucking brain dead morons, is it?

>"BACK UP YOUR ARGUMENTS COME ON!!!"
>"I READ AN INFOGRAPHIC ON LOGICAL FALLACIES ONE TIME AND NW I'M AN ARGUMENT MASTER"

I don't give a fuck about your faggot side of the "argument", you retarded fucking cunt.
You don't know comedy.
I'm not here to try and "win you over" or "prove you wrong", I couldn't give a fuck what you believe.

I was simply stating the objective truth that American comedy is less about being funny, and more about repeating slapstick lines about "farts" and "falling over" while being highly marketable to the zombies that American comedians shows.

>whites shouldn't care that their societies and ethnic groups are being irreversible obliterated by mass immigration

dude i don't see color lmao

dude don't talk about race it makes me uncomfortable lmao

Why don't they ever marry an actually sexy negress? It's not like they don't exist.

Stewart Lee is objectively the best comedian. You don't have to be British to know that.

>The memes are real. Especially red pill.

Believed by gullible "people" of low intelligence who literally believe that confirmation and selection bias are virtues, who are exactly the same as leftist social justice warriors. Sup Forums is on par with the worst examples (or imaginary examples) of the minorities they cry about it in terms of intellect and moral fiber. Coming from you, "the memes are real" means literally nothing. We already know you think they're real, you fat retard.

I'll think you will find that it is you who has been conditioned through sheer repetition that "eeryone is equal", "why cant we all just get along hehe".
Tribalism or what you might call ""racism"" predates the internet, or Sup Forums.
Kill yourself you limp wristed loser

ZIP..........

>You don't have the required credentials to decide what makes for good or bad comedy

Holy fuck you should do stand up because this is a flawless interpretation of an autistic person.

stewart lee fans are memes here.

they are all snarky middlebrows in denial.

the type that like to throw out the affect of an "intellectual" but aren't even as well-read as the average /lit/ poster.

these cunts are dunning-kruger effect personified.

>Objectively
>Best comedian

You had me going up until then. Good work though dude, honestly didn't think you were a troll.

see
this is exactly what i mean.

stewert lee fans are fuckin memes, i tell ya.

>i don't care mate, i love comedy, so what?

wow so do i. crazy m8.

>it's not my fault that the average bill burr and louis ck fan are fucking brain dead morons, is it?

you create fictive strawmen to arrogantly lord over.

you are literally the "stewart lee fan" meme in the flesh.

The one problem I have with this is that there is only one non-white majority country I can think of that anyone would actively aspire to move to, and that is Japan. Japan is functionally a Japanese ethnostate with a 99.9% Japanese population and Western Liberals don't give them shit for it no matter how overtly racist the Japanese are. Sure a westerner can move to Japan for a few years but it's pretty much impossible to become a citizen and very hard to become a permanent resident. A black person might as well be a fucking alien to most Japanese people living in Japan.

Is there a campaign to force multiculturalism on Japan? No. As for North America I don't think it has any right to an ethnostate since the whites there are mostly mongrels anyway and have brought blacks upon themselves through dependence on race-based slavery during the country's foundation. Like it or not the Americas are multicultural, multi-ethnic and should try to find a way to make it work. Europe, on the other hand, is under no such obligations. If they want to set a cultural standard and toss out those that refuse to comply that is their prerogative.

I said he's top 10, easy. This is pretty much undeniable. Watch his show Comedy Vehicle and come back and repeat he isn't "witty or funny"

Nah, this is what people who just don't like him believe. He is funny even if you ignore all of the bullshit "middle class intellectual" bits.

Not really mate, I just don't find calling someone a "douchebag" repeatedly to be in any way funny. This automatically rules out 99 percent of American comedians
I said Stewart Lee is top 10, because he fucking is. If you can't concede this, then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

But I don't think everyone is equal, for example I think almost everyone on Sup Forums should be treated like animals and stripped of their basic rights. I just don't believe in determining equality based on absurd generalities like race. My childhood neighbor was a black surgeon, more intelligent than your entire extended family of inbred trailer trash combined. People should be judged by their individual merits, not merits they might have based on some cake-eating neckbeard loser on the internet who proudly uses statistics when they suit his narrative and write them off as "Jewish" when they don't, which is what literally everyone from your containment board does.

Burr, Louie, Lee, Norm Macdonald and Dave Chappelle are my favorite comedians

ya fuckin queeeeaaaaahs

>Nah, this is what people who just don't like him believe.

no it isn't. it's the truth. you are trying to sell yourself as some genteel arbiter of taste and distinction but you barely read as much as the average /lit poster.

i know you will never cop to this either because you are too pseud to face facts.

enjoy your dunning-kruger ego selfsuck sessions too bad us lowly and unwashed types will never posses the keen insight into true comedic brilliance that you so effortlessly flaunt.

stewart lee fans are the fuckin worst, i swear.

First of all, I don't browse Sup Forums, I thought I should just add that.

>everyone on Sup Forums should be treated like animals and stripped of their basic rights
Yes, I don't doubt this. You're a weak little man, afraid to stand for the truth and instead you go with the flow, don't you? I bet white people are like, so racist and privileged, right?

>absurd generalities like race
There is a fucking undeniable IQ gap. As I already pointed out, tribalism and what you consider "racism" predated the internet and Sup Forums by literally tens of thousands of years. YOU are the conditioned one. YOU are the brainwashed one.

>My childhood neighbor was a black surgeon, more intelligent than your entire extended family of inbred trailer trash combined.
Lmao! "I have an anecdote so it must be true in all cases dude!!!"
Kill yourself. Head on back to Tumblr first though

YA KNOW WHAT DUDE YOU ACT SO SMARMY WITH YA RED HAIR AND SHITSKIN KID

you have to be utterly retarded to find the notion of having a nigger kid, that will look absolutely nothing like you unless you're the nigger, in any way being positive.

Low IQ correlates more closely with religiosity than it does race, so technically it would be far more accurate and productive to just get rid of all the religious people across any race. You claim you're interested in truth and objectivity, probably even believe it yourself given how brainwashed you are, but you aren't. You have a narrative to push, and that's all you're doing.

why does everyone think its ok to write board names without the slashes now?

>trying to sell yourself as
Nope, nice try though. You stole this argument right out of someone else's article, didn't you?

>read as much as the average /lit/ poster
See above. How do you know how much I read? Is it that spidey sense of yours?
Or is your entire post just projection? I wonder...

Colin Quinn is funnier than all of them.

Him and DiPaolo are so underrated it's sad.

This isn't how genetics work you retarded sperg. Your emotional agenda doesn't dictate who the child looks like. By definition it is just as likely to look like either parent.

>I learned the Punnett square in highschool so I know what I'm talking about

A child born from a white parent and a black parent isn't 50% likely to be pure black or pure white, you dope.

Bye bill you had a good run (of telling people not to do this exact thing)

I'm not religious and we aren't discussing religion, are we? Fucking retard. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Keep on believing you're the one who isn't brainwashed, my man.
I've stated several times now that tribalism and what you consider "racism" predates the internet, 4cha, and "propaganda", it's instinctual.
YOU are the only one pedalling narrative here.
We are all equal and race is just a social construct, right? Hahahahhaaaaha
Fuck off and die in a hole you sad man

No one said they were you fucking moron. A child without pure white skin doesn't automatically not look like their white parent, the same way a child without pure black skin doesn't automatically not look like their black parent. Skin color is just one physical characteristic to draw similarities from. If you think a child with darker skin can't look like their white parent then you are brain dead. You might as well say a child can't look like their parent if their nose is different or their eye color is different. Maybe you're confusing children with identical twins? Christ, so delusional.

Burr has real fucked up shit going on from his childhood that fucked him up physiologicaly and made him a coon fucker, poor bastard.

>Repeatedly insisting that people believe things they don't believe and never said or even alluded to

You are from Sup Forums. Your IQ isn't high enough to lie effectively, even over the internet.

Pls niggas...

>Low IQ correlates more closely with religiosity than it does race

citation?

>You're from Sup Forums
>Your IQ isn't high enough
Hahahha glad to know you got btfo and I was right then.
Back to Tumblr you go now

I've not listened to the podcast in a long time. How has he handled election material?

>More projection
>More name calling
>More hehe I'm more /lit/ than you because I say so
And you're trying to tell me that I'm a "pseud"?
Hahaaaha

> If you think a child with darker skin can't look like their white parent then you are brain dead
They CAN but I was using skin color as one example. Your statement was
>By definition it is just as likely to look like either parent
Implying its a 50/50 chance. Which isn't true. That's highschool level shit.

REEEEEEEEEEECRUUUUUITAH

BLEACHED

>And you're trying to tell me that I'm a "pseud"?

yes. but i'm not going to get into a long back and forth with a stewert lee fan. you're a pack of bloody tossers.

keep pretending that you corner the market on comedy iyw. if you really need that pretense to salve your ego then have at it, slick.

>Makes the same argument again
Yeah, all of his fans are pseudo intellectuals, right? They're all middle class wannabes, right? All of them are "a pack of bloody tossers" right?
Shut up and stop projecting already, you fucking loser.