NBA General

The Process Edition

>Sixers and Celtics near trading spots in the draft

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhLf4t3Gsqk#t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why did the Sixers trade Noel? What fucking MORONS!!!! THIS TEAM COULD'VE FUCKING HAD:

FULTZ, SIMMONS, EMBIID, OKAFOR, SARIC, AND NOEL!!!!

FUCK THE IDIOTS IN PHILLY!!!!!

Celtics plz. Just get Fultz and offer Hayward max contract

> Adam ZagoriaVerified account @AdamZagoria 21m21 minutes ago
>The Celtics could also be acquiring more first-round picks to deal for Jimmy Butler, per league source.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS DANNY EVEN DOING????

they could probably get hayward and butler as well as keeping their pick and getting fultz

the back court of that team would be fucking insane. it would benefit them too since they play small ball a ton

Lakers could really cause chaos if they pick Jackson desu

sup OP

Do you not have /'s on your phone, or are you just a lazy lil bitch?

Just asking.

IT
Butler
Hayward
Jackson
Horford

Literally who can stop this team? Niggas gonna be calling us the Warriors of the East.

> Sam Amick Verified account @sam_amick 4m4 minutes ago

>Sense from involved parties in Boston-Philly talks is Cs are all in. Checking physicals, poised to give No. 1 for package centered on No. 3

HERE WE GO FELLAS

HE'S GONNA DO IT

Philly getting Fultz is way scarier than Boston getting Fultz especally if they can get rid of Okafor too. What the hell is Ainge thinking?

Sixers get Lonzo #1 overall

Don't @ me

>muh draft picks

>Lakers are now taking part in a conference call with the Celtics and Sixers, though it appears they have no intention of getting involved and it's just sharing information regarding Fultz's workout

WHAT IS GOING ON

in which case, Ainge will draft Tatum at #3.

or at the very least i hope so because holy shit that would be such a fucking shitstorm.

If Danny trades the #1 pick I'm livestreaming my an hero lads.

AINGE FLEECING TWO TEAMS AT ONCE

WHAT A GOD

what the fuck

They'll get Tatum, which is a better fit than Josh

Fire Danny before he pulls a Pitino. Do it Wyc.

Anons, give me a status update on the celtics

who are the other two bums?

Ainge needs to stop finessing teams desu. If this trade goes through he's traded oldass Paul Pierce, oldass KG, and oldass Jason Terry for 5 (five) lottery picks

Tanking teams drama is great.

Maybe Ainge knows Fultz will blow his ACL or something and is playing 4D chess

My guess is that the Lakers are going to trade down to 4, and they're probably discussing what they think the Suns are gonna do at 2

> Sam AmickVerified account @sam_amick 2m2 minutes ago
>Philly-Boston deal isn't done, but all kinds of momentum & enough to have Markelle Fultz planning to meet with Sixers when/if they agree.

I CAN FEEL IT

ITS HAPPENING

SHOOK

Trading it is fine if they get a Butler/pg13+contract os something, but giving it to Philly, who are already positioned for the future and need guards, is fucking stupid. As is Philly is about to get railroaded in terms of draft fits if no moves are made. Boston would be directly helping in creating the next dynasty barring injuries.

DON'T GIVE THE CELTICS YOUR ENERGY LADS. DON'T FUCKING DO IT

Building a championship contending team

Butler is better than any player in this draft will end up.

Proven stars> hypotheticals

SHOOK

>Butler is better than any player in this draft will end up.
Flat out false, Fultz has a way higher ceiling.

He's getting Harden comps, but with defense.

Reminder that last time the Celtics traded the 1st overall pick for 3rd they got McHale and Parish

If that was the case then they should have done it in fucking February when the bulls weren't even asking for the nets pick

Butler got outplayed by Avery Fucking Bradley his last two playoff games. Fuck that shit.

>Comparisons
Whahhaahhahahaja

Yeah and Deshawn Stevenson is MJ.
Adam Morrison is Larry Bird.
Ingram is Durant.

>There's a growing sense around the league that the Lakers might take Fox at two, leaving UCLA product Lonzo Ball to fall to the Suns at 4, or perhaps even further. The Suns front office however, is set on moving guard Eric Bledsoe and Ball would be a great fit alongside Devin Booker

literally not even close to this scenario
they already had Bird and a championship caliber roster

Yeah and people said Ingram was the next KD lmfao

Give the Celtics your energy lads!

\o/ \o/ \o/

Do you smoke crack, they lost 4-1 in the Eastern Conference finals that year. Kinda like this year...

I don't care what happens. I just want to lmao when the Lakers don't select Ball

>barring injuries
>barring injuries
>barring injuries

ball to knicks at #5 would be immensely entertaining
imagine lavar ball, phil jackson, carmelo anthony, and james dolan all in one spot.

>tfw the celtics do all these trades to land pg or butler
>tfw pg is adamant about wanting to go to the lelkers
>tfw butler probably wants to stay and win one with the bulls
>tfw all these draft picks for nothing

Sad that the takes will be >muh Lavar distraction, and not that Lonzo's just not good enough of a player.

Celtics fans, how does it feel to know your president of basketball operations is an incompetent fuck that's getting rused by Colangelo

Warriors of the West

we don't have the 5th pick you stupid fuck, we pick 8th

>lakersfaggots are this fucking shook right now
lmao keep playing those what-ifs in your head haha bitch!

>the state of the Boston front office

JUST PICK FULTZ

literally slipped on my keyboard numpad

>mfw Bawston trades all those picks to rent Butler
>mfw Butler goes back to the Bulls in free agency

Left is Richaun Holmes, a very good backup for Embiid, better than Okashit

Right now idiea senpai

>tfw Danny Ainge is gonna get fired at this point

>Butler
>going back to Chicago
kek what is this delusion

Ball is not falling past philly, much less the suns. Philly is praying that the celtics/Lakers don't pick fultz/ball or they can make a deal to move up. Otherwise they have to draft Jackson when their frontcourt is already loaded, reach for monk, or trade down

Holmes and tokoto

>The Celtics/Philly trade could be falling apart, Wyc Grousbeck demands 4 draft picks in return for 1st overall, per league source.

Lmfaooooooooooooo hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>Filthydelphia

De'Aron Fox?

Fox would be the choice at that point

Fox is a terrible fit for them. They need shooting and someone who can also play off the ball. Among the top drafting teams, Philly is probably the worst spot Fox could land as far as his game goes

Then Charles Oakley comes storming in.

Chris Paul
Dwyane Wade
Carmelo Anthony
LeBron James
DeAndre Jordan

Based Wyc probably kicked down Ainge's door and threatened to revoke his Chipotle card.

I took a plant science class at my local college and now I'm reading a million different complex science words I'll never be able to remember. Good lord I think I'm gonna fail this class.

Right, but they're not forced to pick Josh Jackson at #3 though. They've picked Noel, Okafor and Embiid before. I think I'd give De'Aron being picked number 3 a pretty good chance.

Arent you a rapties fan now you flip flopping faggot?

Yeah, nah

Get that garbage out of here

>old
>can't drive anymore, horrible 3-point shooter
>old
>old
>doesn't even like L-bron

I wanna get my hair cut like this. I like the clean crew cut style. What do I tell my barber? I'm guessing a crew cut with a 6 on top and a 2 on the sides.

> Adrian Wojnarowski Verified account >@WojVerticalNBA 1m1 minute ago
>Sources: Boston is trading the No. 1 overall pick to Philadelphia for the No. 3 overall, 2018 unprotected 1st rd pick from LA, and unprotected 2019 1st rd pick from SAC.

HE DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN DID IT

HOW DID HE GET AWAY WITH IT AGAIN

madman

fake and guy. delete this now

LMAO

>the city of Philly

Bring in a picture. My brother is a barber and always says he hates when people want something specific but dont bring a picture.

>Average Warriors fans
>youtube.com/watch?v=lhLf4t3Gsqk#t=30s

Basd Henry

um, no?

Anybody that team would suck at shooting threes

Old teams are the ones that win chips.

>Danny Ainge

What

This is fake btw

>Per league source, 76ers and Celtics talks almost fell apart. Sixers brass were describing Ainge as "delusional" and "confrontational" in his conversations.
>The Lakers, particularly Magic Johnson, were listening in on a conference call after sharing their results of Fultz's workout
>A Lakers source described the Celtics front office as "chaotic."

Hot take: Danny Ainge will take Malik Monk

So we trading Butler or what?

kek i like that this pasta can apply to virtually any scenario

Lmaooo Celtics fans on suicide watch

NO FUCK NO, NOT FOR LONZO FUCKING BALL NO

That'd be extremely retarded. If there's any surprise pick that he would logically make, it'd be Jonathan Isaac

>a big they desperately need
>good FT #s
>good 3 #s (which is brad's system that everyone memechucks)

other than that, it's a lock they'll take Fultz, Jackson, or Tatum at worst

for me it's dennis smith jr. whenever you have someone with freak athleticism that can make 3's you have a potential to develop a superstar.

>its a pasta
>our front office isnt incompetent

Cavs weakness got exposed real bad in the finals. It amazes me how bad their defense was and still went 12-1. It just shows you how bad these eastern conference teams are built and run

>would win the 2010 title fo sho

well, if that can prevent them from picking ntilikina...

I actually like Dennis Smith but he's not better than Fultz

Golden State literally did the same exact thing to every other team they played. Maybe everybody should just recognize that nobody was stopping them, which was known since last July

I saw Danny Ainge at a grocery store in Boston yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He is underrated af in this draft, but his ceiling is ball hog meme PG

Perfect for some perenial shitter like the Magic

What went right