/trans/

Signings WHEN? Edition

>West Ham have dropped their interest in £15m-rated Manchester United defender Chris Smalling, 27, but Everton, Newcastle and West Brom are all keen. (Daily Star)

Manchester City striker Patrick Roberts, 20, who scored 11 goals on loan at Celtic last season, has held talks with French side Nice over another loan move. (Sun)

>But newly promoted Huddersfield are set to offer him the chance to play in the Premier League. (Daily Record)

Tottenham are a number of clubs interested in signing Lazio forward Keita Balde, 22, who is valued at £30m by the Serie A club. (Daily Mirror)

>Southampton intend to interview former Ajax boss Frank de Boer and ex-Valencia manager Mauricio Pellegrino to replace the sacked Claude Puel and hope to make an appointment by the end of next week. (Daily Telegraph)

However former Borussia Dortmund boss Thomas Tuchel has ruled himself out of the Southampton vacancy. (Sky Sports)

>Stoke would want more than the British record £30m Everton paid to sign Jordan Pickford, if they were to sell goalkeeper Jack Butland, 24. (Stoke Sentinel)

Several Premier League clubs, most notably Newcastle, have enquired about Valencia's £13.1m-rated centre-back Aymen Abdennour, 27. (Foot Mercato)

>French Ligue 1 side Paris St-Germain have ended their pursuit of Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 27, as the club's new sporting director Antero Henrique deems the £61m-rated player to be too expensive. (Goal.com)

Marseille are trying to sign full-back Bacary Sagna, 34, who is a free agent after being released by Manchester City. (Daily Mirror)

>AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, 18, has rejected the club's offer of a new £80,000-a-week contract. His current deal expires in 2018. (Gazzetta dello Sport - in Italian)

Leicester manager Craig Shakespeare has made a bid to appoint Oxford manager Michael Appleton as his assistant. (Daily Mail)

Man Utd team next season:

DDG
Valencia Bailly Lindelof Shaw
Dier
Herrera Pogba
Mkhitaryan Morata Martial

>mfw

How afraid are you all right now?

>Several Premier League clubs, most notably Newcastle, have enquired about Valencia's £13.1m-rated centre-back Aymen Abdennour, 27.

For me, its funposting on a friday nighr

YO, PIERRE YOU WANNA COME OUT HERE?

Serious question: how would Ronaldo's availability change United's transfer plan?

They would have to change their tactics to accommodate him? But then, looking at the amount of goals they missed, Ronaldo would have a pretty high goal/game ration.

FUCKING LEICSETER. LEAVE MY CLUBS MANAGER ALONE. REEEEEEEE!

Who could replace Appleton? Dean Windass was apparently touted but the problem is no £££ being spent and we've lost 2 good defenders.

Just finished exams so now it's time for summer fun to start. Gonna read Ultimate Spiderman and watch Legends of the Galactic Heroes first.

>Michael "The Missing Link" Appleton
wew

>those tattoos
jesus

>gonna read Ultimate Spiderman and watch Legends of the Galactic Heroes first.
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DON'T BULLY HIM YOU FUCK.

I mean, I love him cause he got >us to midtable in debut season in L1, but I also hate him for losing the Checkatrade trophy final two years in a row. He'd twat you mate if you chatted shit.

appleton is an ape whose hair has been drawn on with a permanent marker

YEAH, SO WHAT IF I'VE NEVER KISSED A GIRL OR HELD HANDS WITH ONE OR WORKED UP THE COURAGE TO TALK TO ONE(these aren't jokes btw. I'm pathetic)?!?! HUH TOUGH GUYS?!?!?HUH?HUH?HUH?

Square up, nigga.

Shieeeeet. I already ruined /trans/ just by being a NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i'm the same as you 2bh lad just i don't read comics

>Square up, nigga
>Square

>Anyone else tired of Marvel movies
Only retards gave a chance to capeshit movies

Cristiano to Buyern when?

You can say that on here, but you wouldn't say it to his face you cheeky cunt.

I mostly read manga, but wanted to give Ultimate Spiderman a read because it's probably the GOAT spiderman game and I loved it as a wee, lid.

Also is NEEEEEERD being forced as a meme now?

They balked at Sanchez's wages

Smaling at £15m would be an absolute steal for a bottom half PL team. He's not good enough to play for a team that aspires for the title or CL football because his passing is abysmal and and he shits himself with runners in behind. But in a team that's going to defend long balls and crosses all game like West Brom or Stoke he'd be fantastic. He's probably the most aerially dominant CB in the league.

Why not read a real book though?

You think he's better than Brown at his prime/peak etc?

Cristiano on the bench?

I'm a fucking retard.

>Martial

Young m8

>how would Ronaldo's availability change United's transfer plan?

It wouldn't. He's just one of those players that you buy if available, regardless of your own transfer plans. United could spend £400m this summer and it wouldn't really affect them.

Chance that Ronaldo actually leaves?

>implying
0%

0.001%

100%

Oh, ok...

No. Brown is a fairly underrated player and was a very solid righ back for a short time. But Smalling has some qualities that are absolutely perfect for a PL team without any pretence.

Yeah. I saved the /lit/ starter guide but never got round to reading a single one. Friday Night Lights was a good book though.

>exact same rumors as this morning
gjge

I don't think it'll happen at all, but if there is any truth in the story, United wouldn't even hesistate before laying down £100m. It's not an attitude I really like to be honest. I miss the days when the bigger clubs had to actually budget in the summer and £30m was considered an absolute mega deal.

About 5%. It seems like Ronaldo is testing his worth at Madrid and trying to see how much Perez wants to keep him. But even if Real Madrid don't show him the love this summer, I'm sure he'll still stay. He has a young son, twins on the way and is very settled. This is hardly the time to be moving.

FUCK YOU

Real Madrid say forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 32, has not told the club he wishes to leave. (ABC - in Spanish)

However, the Portugal striker is not planning to return to Spain after playing at the Confederations Cup in Russia. (Record - in Portuguese)

Ronaldo told his agent Jorge Mendes two months ago that he wanted to leave Madrid. (AS)

Chelsea are not prepared to give Antonio Conte greater control over their recruitment policy, amid suggestions the manager is growing frustrated with a lack of summer signings. (Guardian)

But the Blues have no intention of allowing Conte to leave and will support him in the transfer market, with deals for four players - including Everton's 23-year-old striker Romelu Lukaku - set to take spending up to £250m. (Daily Mirror)

Manchester City reserve keeper Willy Caballero, 35, is likely to be confirmed as Chelsea's first signing of the summer. (Evening Standard)

Tottenham have told Manchester United that they will have to spend £50m to sign their 23-year-old England midfielder Eric Dier. (Daily Telegraph)

Arsenal will go back to Lyon with an improved bid of close to £50m for France striker Alexandre Lacazette, 26. The Gunners had a £30m offer rejected last summer. (Daily Telegraph)

Lyon are in advanced negotiations over a loan deal for Chelsea's 21-year-old forward Bertrand Traore, who spent last season at Ajax. (Evening Standard)

Juventus right-back Dani Alves, 34, has been strongly criticised by the club's fans after suggesting forward forward Pablo Dybala, 23, should leave to further his career. (Il Giornale - in Italian)

Former Arsenal and Manchester United striker Robin van Persie, 33, is close to leaving Fenerbahce and sealing a move back to Feynoord in his native Netherlands. (FR12.nl - in Dutch)

West Ham are interested in signing Middlesbrough's 21-year-old winger Adama Traore, but Boro do not need to raise money from sales. (Teesside Gazette)

Inter Milan will hold out for £45m from Manchester United for Croatia winger Ivan Perisic, 28, but the Red Devils' valuation is closer to £30m.(Manchester Evening News)

Bayern Munich attacking midfielder Douglas Costa, 26, is set for a £26m move to Juventus, where he has agreed a four-year deal.(L'Equipe - in French)

Arsenal are set to try to beat Everton to sign AC Milan forward M'Baye Niang, 22, who was on loan at Watford last season.(Hertfordshire Mercury)

Birmingham are still waiting to hear if former Chelsea captain John Terry, 36, has accepted their offer of close to £100,000 a week. (Daily Mirror)

Swansea remain in talks with Turkish side Galatasaray over the sale of striker Bafetimbi Gomis, 31, who spent last season on loan at French side Marseille.(Wales Online)

Hull and Newcastle are both keen to sign Chelsea's 19-year-old striker Tammy Abraham on loan. (Sun)

Manchester City have given manager Pep Guardiola £300m for transfers this summer but refuse to spend £70m on Southampton centre-back Virgil van Dijk, 25. (Manchester Evening News)

La Liga side Malaga could be priced out of a deal for Swansea striker Borja Baston, 24. The Swans hope to recoup a large chunk of the club-record £15.5m fee they paid for the Spaniard last summer. (Wales Online)

Stoke are yet to receive any offers for Giannelli Imbula, a month after manager Mark Hughes said the 24-year-old midfielder, who was a club-record signing in February 2016, could leave this summer. (Stoke Sentinel)

Yes? The new gossip page hadn't been posted on BBC and we were way over 500 posts in the other thread. It doesn't fucking matter you utter cunt bucket.

see
you lazy retard

and stay mad :^)

what is this utter boillocks?

>Ronaldo doesn't want to leave
>Ronaldo told his agent he wants to leave
>Conte won't get to buy players he wants
>But Conte will get to buy players he wants
>United gonna spend £50m on Dier
>Arsenal going to bid £50m when it won't happen, never happens and is totally pointless as he's shit. But are going to sign Niang

WHY? Why would they sign Niang when he was shit. Why? WHO THE FUCK IS WRITING THIS CRAP?

you're an idiot, he was right, the gossip page was not up when this thread was made.

>Manchester City have given manager Pep Guardiola £300m for transfers this summer
what a faggot

Kek even Alves is openly stating that Juventus are a joke.

>le totally not a chequebook manager guise

Wew.

>Manchester City have given manager Pep Guardiola £300m for transfers this summe
PLS SPUNK IT ON MESSI/RONALD DEFENDERS ARE A MEME ANYWAY

Thought you were calling me a lazy retard for not posting the rumors in the
>.......
Format. WEW

Just wanted to quickly get the rumours out there, liddy.

What kind of tactical mastermind do you have to be to keep Bravo and sell Caballero at the same time as spending a world record fee for a goalkeeper that's not even been capped by his country?

>sell
Willy's contract was up and Bravo was clearly only supposed to be a short term solution when they signed him

Ederson's deal was agreed months ago

The reality is that Bravo's being kept because nobody would buy him

I want the cunt

>Juventus chief Guiseppe Marotta has confirmed the club has rejected a €60million offer from #Chelsea for Alex Sandro. [Corriere della Sera]

wew

No, he was calling me a lazy retard for not posting the new rumours when the new rumours weren't up when I made the thread. He claimed I was lazy because you posted the new gossip because they were available by then.

I just started drinking lads. Anyone want some?

Ultimate Spiderman is ok so far :)

Alex Sandro is one of the few great fullbacks in the world, so I see why they've rejected the bid.

Can someone explain this inexplicable kitchen design to me pls.

It's all ikea.

why cant he reach the top shelf like a fully grown adult?

>Dier
no

No he isn't, foootballers get so overrated sometimes fml

takin a bus down to bognor regis

Considering Leicester won the league with a worse first team and manager, why aren't you backing Everton for PL champions?

why would chelsea but 10 players?

>Lukaku

it's snowing for the first time in my life in my city
snow it's wet

Doesn't it snow in prague all the time?

>British education
that's philippines nigga

prague is in czechia m8

No one wants him for the £60m+ Everton is asking for

Only Chelsea or United would pay such a high amount and both are more interested in other players

>Everton costumers probably made fun of the Pogba deal
>then proceed to pay 50 million for Jordan "literally who" Pickford

yfw Everton fans promised £150m spending spree
>sign Pickford, Keane, Klaassen, Shaw, Sandro and Niang

Ranieri is ten times the manager as any current British you twat

>Top 4 la and Kulto Kloppo as our manager la
>still shopping from southampton
>cant get the southampton player
>cant get anyone else
not just them, but every Snubier League BTFO this transfer season

>koeman
>british
quiet down mohammed, i thought you'd calm down now you can eat and drink again

How's that related to Everton?

he's saying you shouldn't be talking shit about ranieri when you are british

#notanargument

But how can he mock British managers if is worse?

Maybe penaldo will go to USA and set up a club like beckham. Maybe the Sioux City Tssuuuus.

>japanese """""""""humour""""""""""

>He has a young son, twins on the way and is very settled. This is hardly the time to be moving.
A son that he teaches english to.
Two on the way from a mother that isn't his "girlfriend".
He spend years in Manchester, he could easily go back to his old ways.

Also, Real Madrid fans boo him, like 60% thinks he is not important for the team's success.
Spanish IRS going hard after him even though it's bullshit since they are claiming taxes for something with no connection to Spain.

EPL it's where the action is at the moment. Returning to ManU at the moment would allow him to reap the credits to MU recovering and league win.

Number 7 is available. Big plus. Ibra is going out, so they need another big name to sell t-shirts to white people.

>posting frogs

Ronaldo wants more CLs than Messi, he aren't getting than at an english club. he also only just signed a new deal last summer

it's the thinking man's posting style

>MU recovering and league win.

>Ronaldo Queer
What did they mean by this?

>morata
>an exposed pogba
>dier
Not particularly desu

>implying kante wasn't literally a god that season
>implying mahrez wasn't the best player in the world for a period of time

So how expensive is CR if Mbappe is 120€m?
Like 250€m?

It's probably a yank stationed there or and English teacher.

>Chelsea JF gloryhunter

wew.

Mbappe is 18 though, not 31. So Ronaldo is probably worth the same.

Why not? Ferguson is a better manager than everybody in the PL right now.

>A son that he teaches english to.
dude kids start learning english in 1st grade now

>right now
Best manager in English football history.

>Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid
does he want Messi to overtake him?