Lavren thread

ready for LP3?

My cock is ready to be quite honest with you right now in my own opinion family

born ready

leave

i love you my baby

Memes aside, I'm expecting something different and I hope it's not as "meh" as EOE.

lauren's back on a real kit this time. emo synthpop masterpiece incoming

they're losing their buzz quickly

I saw that, pretty cool. .

Sadly, I agree. They should have at least had a single out this year. I get that we were told here that Lavren has made some life changes and that's fine. Just something to at least keep some, or gain more interest.

>life changes
?

There was a post that said that Lauren has made some major life changes and to be patient over the new album. Of course I can't find it on the archive right now.

She's a white British women living in New York City and makes her living as the singer of a synthpop band. What fucking problems could she have? Boo fucking hoo. I had a day off when my mom died.

I wanna “fucc” her little teenage boipucceh so bad lads

Well pat yourself on the back for that.

I didn't say problems, I said life changes that are apparently delaying the album. I wish I lived in NYC :(

hormone therapy

You don't say?

i would drag my testicle through a field of aids needles just to hear lavren brap through a walkie talkie

What are y'all expecting with the new album? I hope instrumentation, lavren doing different things with her voice, new production techniques, maybe longer songs and a bit more experimentation.

I want them to break up so Aereogramme reunites again tbqh

you are a total goober

This tbqh

you really fell for her hard.

dude where the fuck is 7kt

I LOVE YOU LAVREN SO MUCH
I REALLY DOOOOO

Probably buried in a shallow grave in nyc somewhere, or locked in a basement where lavren periodically returns to shock him with a cattleprod. I almost suffered the same fate.

lavren pits uffffffffffff

hideos granny body

i want to do unspeakable things to lavren

TBOWYB came out almost 6 years ago
what the fuck

>2013
>6 years ago
you dumb shit

Lol 4 years ago buttmuch.
So hard, but I don't think about her as much now. Every once in a while she'll pop up in my head.

I still think it's funny she gave you the nickname of "honeybee". have no idea why we stopped calling you that.

I was going to get a plate for my moped that said "HNYB33". Still might.

Who would win in a petite cutie wrestling match, Lauren or Jenny?

I want to face-fuck Lauren, if we're being QUITE honest here.

Does that make me a Chvrches fan?

i bet on those cold late fall nights you think of what'd it'd be like to have her beside you all cuddled up

Her jawline is really erotic for some reason.

y-yeah.

i wonder if the thing about her knowing someone I do from mopeds is real.

>picking on that random dude you don't know

I bet on those cold late fall nights you think of what'd it'd be like to have the slightest kernel of artistic ability, inspiration, or even any small sense of what is even going on in the world, creatively, ever. But no, you're just some autistic 'music nerd'.

Wait you actually talked to her?

How? I need to know this story

There's a rumour that Lauren knows someone that Brandon knows from his moped thing. It's actually plausible.

Stop talking about Brandon and post Lavren, for fucks sake

My gosh that silly brat needs my cum.

i bet she wouldn't waste a drop of brandon's load

So what's the story on Lauren's belly?

Hm. I reckon she would look quite good with cum all over her tits and running down her belly and hips / legs.

She’s wasting time not carrying children.

This. Degenerates will think about muh dick, but she could be carrying beautiful children

Justin Long is working on this, right now.

she's so small

ufff tummy

Stop. Chuvurches are bottom tier synth poppy trash you can hear the decisions of the production studio so painfully obviously in their music. They're trying so hard to be peppy yet alternative and the result is so fucking boring and ordinary. The last two albums were terrible. Listen to Grimes if you want synth and pop vocals, Jesus Christ.

i agreed but you ruined it with grimes

Who else fits the bill here

>There was a post that said that Lauren has made some major life changes and to be patient over the new album
i impregnated her

Also this band are easily the worst to have a dedicated following on this board. Why do they enjoy a status of anything other than shitty uninspired pop band, what am I missing
I've been listening out of morbid curiosity since like 2013

Would you rather smell her feet or her butthole?

Feet

Asses are disguising

>you can hear the decisions of the production studio so painfully obviously in their music

???

but then they'll lose the A E S T H E T I C

what a fagget lol

they never really had one

Brandon is a faggot. That is all

Shes so CUTE it hurts bros

she does look cute here and yeah they do. It's synthpop from Potato Niggerland

Did you know you're not on Encyclopedia Dramatica but Eliza is

>ED
what year did you come from

I was looking for wins and came across her pages link. So I looked up Brandon, no where to be found.