How large is your music library?

How large is your music library?

less than 1gb lmao entire discography of empire! empire! i was a lonely estate and thats all

Bigger than every person that will post in this thread COMBINED. Fucking try me.

120 Gigs

just about 1&1/2 teras

around 300gb, have heard 95%+

40gb of K-pop
25gb of other stuff

>2017
>using hard drive space for music storage
Jesus fuck. I can't even imagine. I have 4tb of Steam games alone. Absolutely no space for music storage

I’ve got 3 terabytes of 60’s pre-ambient 800 gigs of live recordings of this local band called the fuckerfucks. They played only 2 shows before breaking up but I had 11 redundant recording rigs all recording flac which I then layered over one another for 25,000 kbps bitrate. 8 terabytes of the beatles. No not THOSE beatles, the new beatles. They haven’t recorded an album yet and technically they’re not really a band yet but they’re indie-gospel-post-funk-punk style is going to be huge when you guys hear their stuff in about 5 years. 4 petabytes of the Ethiopian Free Jazz wave that occurred in 1973 in a town called Wenji Gefersi. 18 terabytes of sound check recordings from the mid 90’s band LFO. They only scored a hit with “I like girls (who wear abercrombie and fitch)” but they were way ahead of their time. That’s just my C: drive. I have 41 drives.

1.7TB

only about 400 albums but i don't like to keep anything that isn't an absolute favorite for that long.

go back to your containment board scum

why does your new stuff sucks the tuss, rich

around 250GB, though I have Spotify so that's mostly stuff that's not on there.

209 GB

120 gb, a third of my storage space
I only have this much because I always download discographies, I haven't listened to half of the 600 albums I have

>Hard drive
>For games
max pleb
Get an SSD

Excluding my FLAC library (because that would be cheating), I have:
> 280 GBs
> 2500 artists
> 3000 albums
>35000 songs

I have listened to about 90% of it at least once.

305GB

Stop being a fag on private trackers
Regards, /ptg/

yall should also be posting formats cause that makes a huge difference. I have 146 gigs all mp3s split v0/320

do you jack off to the music too? or just the young girls?

Dude you can delete and reninstall Steam games whenever you want there's no fucking way you play every one of those game on the regular. Jesus dude what's the point??

Feels small man, too much music to listen too, not enough time.

I deleted every single pirated mp3 I had a couple of months ago, because I was so traumatized by how my bad my life had become that I was looking for any way to help it improve it. It kind of worked, and it's really strange living a life completely free of any sin. I still wouldn't say my life is good, but it does feel slightly better than it was. It was probably in the 500-600 gig size. This isn't a troll or anything, though, no judgement, but I just haven't told anyone about it, and thought it was a somewhat interesting music library story.

if that was 500 gigs of metal, then it would make sense that your life has improved. Now download 500 gigs of electropop and you'll feel even better.

An SSD is a hard drive, retard

who are you? lol

I assume everybody here means V0/320, otherwise it's cheating.

>70 GB
>too much
>not enough time
wew

No it isn't. It's a Solid State Drive. A hard drive has a hard disk in it. That's why it's called that.

Completely wrong. A hard drive is any storage medium in a computer. A Hard Disk Drive is one with magnetic platters. A Solid State Drive is one without moving parts. Both of these are hard drives

#rekt

user just got fuckin humiliated nice

Step aside noobs

list top 5 artists.

looks like it's all in wav

The Beatles
Paul McCartney
The Kinks
Meat Puppets
Os Mutantes

Entry level is always best is the lesson I've learned over my life

haha dumb idiot I have 2.3 million petabytes of just radiohead

shit taste

$100 says you don't have Carnival Of Light

Oh no :(

lmao I think Empire! Empire! was among the first bands I actually downloaded when I first started actually getting a library together. What It Takes To Look Forward SLAPS still.

2 tb of music is wasted on someone like you

STFU Logan

>SSD for games

wew lad mate

Right because I only listen to those 5. Get over yourself

87.8 G

The term hard drive is literally a shortening of hard disk drive. That's like saying a USB flash drive or a RAMdisk is a hard drive. Anything pedantic about referring to things properly will make the distinction.

Once you have your OS and other programs on it, why not put games on it? HDDs are cheap, just hoard your books and movies and music there. And if you render things, you would be using RAM.

$100 says that user is not Sir James Paul McCartney, the sole possessor of the Carnival of Light master tapes. Therefore, you owe me $100 dollars. My PayPal is [email protected]

>
>haha dumb idiot I have 2.3 million petabytes of just radiohead

Y-you mean of radiohead's discography, not only the song "just", r-right?

I bet if I threw an SSD at your head you'd say "OW THATS HARD"

>if you render things, you would be using RAM

Thanks for proving you know nothing about computers

167 gb, 100% listened to

I have almost 500 DVD-RAM discs to store my music on. That's like 2.5 terabytes. The only thing that sucks is I have to drag and drop and album to my computer to listen to it because the discs read so slowly

It's over 30 million songs I think I probabaly win :)

You have made an enemy for life......

40 million here buddy :^)

4.7 TB

4.72 TB

4.75 TB

Over 9000MB

263 GB + My Black Metal folder (168 GB)
431GB

>if you render things, you would be using RAM
Please off yourself immediately

Please kill yourself. People THIS stupid and computer illiterate shouldn't exist in the 21st century, let alone acting like they have any sort of authority on computers.

>using RAM
What the fuck does this mean, you stupid faggot?

Besides the 120GB SSD that I only really use to boot from, I only have a 500GB drive and a very slow 15-year old 120GB drive that I salvaged from an old office PC. This is on my 500 GB drive.

>40gb of music that sounds the exact same

lole

how much of this music do you guys actually listen to though

or do you just like hoarding files "in case"

how much do you think you've listened to once and then never again

In the process of replacing it all with FLAC, probably about a quarter of the way there

See >how much do you think you've listened to once and then never again
Probably like 70%, but I plan on deleting some stuff I don't care about from my library during the holidays.