Anyone else enjoy seeing cool creature or monster designs in films and TV?

Anyone else enjoy seeing cool creature or monster designs in films and TV?

They don't necessarily have to only be scary/spooky designs ITT but I like the werewolfs from the Underworld series. Even better is when they are more than just "rar scary monster" and given personality quirks, eg Prawns from District 9

the hp3 werewolf was scary as shit when i was a kid desu

That had to be the most boring design for a giant monster. The grey palish thing with long spidery arms.

TARS was fucking great.

Those things are undoubtedly interesting, shame that they got tons of backlash for overshadowing Godzilla

>have a large array of unique, creative, over the top monster designs to choose from already to fight Godzilla
>make the most boring and unoriginal one you can instead

It's like this movie went out of its way to be dissapointing

Pumpkinhead is brutal as fuck. There's something about a creature walking around in real time even if it's just a guy in a suit. I will never be frightened by a monster that looks like it's straight out of a fucking video game.

Pumpkinhead gave me so many nightmares still gives me the heebie jeebies.

These things unsettled the fuck out of me

I seen a movie where some future guy travels back in time to medieval times to fight off some electricity monster. I don't remember the title at all, but does this ring any bells?

This movie is criminally underrated.

>Yoouh stuh-pit ooh-gah-lee head

GOAT zombie incoming

This.

I remember my grandpa knocking on the walls/doors/windows saying Pumpkinhead was outside and going to get me. Fucking asshole but I do the same thing to my kids now.

>Fucking asshole but I do the same thing to my kids now.

Thats the joy of parenting no one talks about: The pleasure of scarring your own offspring emotionally and spiritually just like your parents did.
I don't even like herring loaf, but by fuck they'll eat it because I had to eat it.