Officially: reddit

>h-hey guys remember me?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

What the actual fuck. I don't rate Greaseman anymore.

>Sweden
Yes

This is what the constant choking does to you.

Literally who?

>Embracing the Tumblrina inside of you

Grease man missed his chance to be somebody.

Atletico is just going to cuck him for the rest of his career

Why do white french people have such an awful sense for fashion? Even Paris is filled with sweatpants and tracksuit wearing plebs, when i visited i felt like the best dressed man wherever i went.

he got voted as the 3rd best player in the world in the last golden ball election

Is he going full trap now? Wtf is going on? Why did he let his hair grown that long just to do this shit?

Oh I can picture you walking down the streets like pic related. Fuck off.

He is not gay, just French.

why does he dress like he's 15

Honestly don't think he has the personality or character type to play for a big club. A bit like Hazard.

lol

the pants are shit but the rest looks fine

should I know who this is?

>0 Champions Leagues
>0 Leagues
>0 Cups
>0 International trophies
>2000 hairstyles

nope

>pathetic attempt at facial hair
>bleached, faded hair, cut revealing receding hairline
>ring
>2007-era game developer sweatshirt
>tacky italian nightclub-esque jeans that probably cost 2k euro

what happened, he was such a qt

>the point of the movie is that they're manchildren

Wow everytime I think you monkeys can't get any dumber, you prove me wrong. I've been off Sup Forums and literally haven't thought about your irrelevant murder shithole in MONTHS. I'm shaking with rage as all the hate refills me. Kill yourself

This but unironically

Trips confirmed. Grease man exposed

Why is so fucking hard for football players to dress nice?? It's not that difficult specially when you have the kind of money they have. Just look at based Hazard here being effortlessly /fa/

kek based fucking kiwis

>tfw I will never mix the big guy and CIA look that effortless

I don't understand why you would say that?

What exactly is the problem?

You have to remember that most of these dudes focused entirely on soccer instead of education. Not to say that they are retarded, but "lack of education + money" equals buying ugly flashy shit with little or no thought.

what is this? is he holding a toilet brush over his head?

what a raging faggot

i hate this fag so much, he even made that smartwatch ad with "Jose" on it then he snubbed us what a fucking piece of shit

I hope halal cucks him in every competition again and we buy some similar player just to make him mad

we have people here with multiple degrees buying flashy expensive shit and wearing ugly clothes, what do you make of them?

>refers to Snubchester "Manure" Dabnited as >us
>check flag
>checks out

>german dressing well
in your head maybe.

it's not just with football players, it's with a lot of celebrities and generally rich,popular people. These people don't live in the same world as you or I do. They live in a world full of bloated people that can basically buy themselves anything they want. These people are constantly fed attention by their fanbases and they don't have the same perception of normal as middle class people. Buying these disgusting outfits, dying your hair in weird colors, using stupid internet memes like dabbing, etc. are all the result of their ego blowing out of proportion, thinking they are special to other people and they genuinely don't realize how ridiculous it all is.

we /non-binary/ now

most of then are about 20

He looks fine.

[spoiler]cute, even :3[/spoiler]

>hey guise it's Pewdiepieeee

*brofist*

>that jacket

Good taste, my man.

Is this really considered /fa/ or are you being ironic?