Does Sup Forums listen to Jerry Paper?

Does Sup Forums listen to Jerry Paper?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_-H6012rks
youtube.com/watch?v=sIZ_fEA6J4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't particularly like the term soyboy. but this guy looks like a epitome of soyboy

this meme is trash, go back to your containment board.

just look at this fucking guy. how can you take anyone's art seriously who is trying so hard to be that ironic? just listened to a track and it's pure shit. but I'm sure it was meant to be that way because "haha cheesy irony". faux defeatism

It's sad you can't appreciate good music, but whatever user! jerry paper is an icon!!

I think I used shazam on one of his songs once. I heard it on some youtube video

you came to Sup Forums. expect scathing opinions. perhaps you'd be better suited to reddit.

Attacking physical appearance and using a boring phrase like "pure shit" to describe his music, combined with tons of stupid buzzwords in a post doesn't make for a good opinion though.
Also, everything I've stated thus far is an opinion too, don't forget it user.

>how he looks matters
kys faggot

also, this album is the shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=U_-H6012rks

paper gets a lot of love in the east and west coast diy scenes and has for a few years. the kind of artist other weirdo musicians really like but normies can't stand. most of you faggots literally just listen to buzz bands on your phones so i don't expect anything other than that kind of shit-tier response.

>a lot of love in the east and west coast diy scenes
yeah i feel like he's known mostly in LA / NYC, some people just don't get it, but he's really a talent

pics related is his only good album, and it is only good because of BBNG. But again, still a solid album from him.

i actually hated his sound on this album, too different from his early stuff which was super cool

Chameleon World is his best, and Feels Emotions was also better than that.

Yes, Big Pop for Chameleon World is some good shit.

real now love was pretty rad

He makes some solid stuff Feels Emotion is my fav i think

it's unironically a banger in its weird way:
youtube.com/watch?v=sIZ_fEA6J4Q

thats his worst album

he's a genius

its not weird. how normie can you be to find it "weird"

It was the first song I heard from him, I also agree that it was a bit strange, but I really dig it.

i imagine someone would find it weird because of the midi-esque instrumentation
it's not particularly interesting, it sounds like something I'd hear in a bandcamp thread

you fucking brainlet. it's a banger IN ITS WEIRD WAY. that means it's not a vibe typically associated with 'bangers' ie hard-hitting rap music but has the same effect. doesn't mean it's an overall weird song ffs.
god this board fucking annoys me

Didn't realize how many stans this guy has

Seconded. That's a solid album that I don't think gets enough attention.

Singer-Songwriter vaporwave

he released a tape in digitalis recordings that i loved years ago, which is now defunct. does anyone here knows brad rose (label owner)? dude closed his twitter account as well and lost all contact with him.

Awesome stuff, the dude really has a knack for songwriting. People here hate on everything, OP, just ignore them.

dude looks like a minecraft server admin

I agree

That's a description that makes me wanna check him out, thanks user.

is this supposed to turn me off?

Why are neck moles so common. It’s bothered me since I was a child.

what kind of question is that

yep.