Hypothetically, if he had killed John Connor, what would he have spent his time doing afterwards?

Hypothetically, if he had killed John Connor, what would he have spent his time doing afterwards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXJiSZhA5cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not existing.

*whistles x files theme*

>Terminator kills John Connor
>Terminator have therefore would have never been built
>Time Paradox

SNAAAAAAKE

Driving trucks, riding motorcycles. You know, just Terminator things.

Acting career, which actually happened.

Well my first inclination is to say he would disappear but then again why didn't the first terminator's hand disappear at the end of 1?

Hunting other humans who would have taken to mantle of resistance leader in his stead.

Either or Terminate himself somehow

Machines can never win. The entire series is humans outwitting machines via temporal paradox. You can't change reality enough for machines to win. T100 always dies, T1000 always dies. John Connor always gets locked in the bunker. The machines always rise up. John Connor always leads the resistance to victory.

this, it would create a paradox as the causes for him to go back in time would not have been created.

Kill Sarah Connor so she can't birth more revolutionaries.

Actually it's about countless timelines where humans go back and foil the machines plans, but when they think it's safe Skynet goes and finds another way to try to make it happen through different timelines.

Skynet is impossible to prevent.

Exactly. Skynet starting is impossible to prevent, and John Connor leading the rebellion to victory is also impossible to prevent.

then we wouldn't get the let down that phantom pain was

I prefer this existence.

You're ignoring the fact that in the original, John Connor's father was a man from the future sent back in time to protect Sarah from the Terminator, meaning that if they never sent the first Terminator back, he never would've been born.

Waiting for the War.

probably gym teacher at some shitty SoCal high school

Say, that's a nice bike.

im not doing your work for you.

Watch the T1 deleted ending.

a quantum entanglement I guess

Technically I think it works since knocking up Sarah wasn't the imperative. The issue of time traveling with a true objective is it defeats its own purpose. Time traveling without one could still theoretically allow you to alter the future, you just can't alter it so your means of or desire to travel aren't undone.

Couldn't John Connor just send a Terminator to kill Skynet's CEO when they were a baby or something?

i can't. it's been deleted.

muh nigga

Skynet would just send one to save him.

I think the tv show goes into some shit like that, I'm aware it gets really over the top like Pioneer Terminators.

>about to kill John Connor
>creates two timelines
>John Connor ded, machines won
>T2 timeline where he fucked up
But this is TSSC so I guess people will beat me up for posting this shit

We need a total deconstruction of this entire franchise with this whole time travel mess.

Like John Connor should be trying to send Terminators back into the past to stop the Industrial Revolution from even happening whilst Skynet is sending deep cover androids to the Fertile Crescent in 10,000 BC to kickstart the Neolithic Revolution.

True kino in potential.

Adam was an experimental Terminator with a biological component to reproduce

Why didn't the machines just send a terminator back like 10,000 years and have it kill all the cavemen? It would be easier than waging a huge war in the future or chasing Connor around.

>thinking time is this simple

Open a sporting goods store

Not how time travel works in Terminator

Don't overthink it.

Because then the cavemen wouldn't create skynet you utter utter fucking pleb.

It only wants John dead so it can win the war against the human remnant in the future.

The entire series is a metaphor for inevitability

This was answered in 3.

Skynet isn't suicidal just like says. It needs humans to create it, but it wants to immediately reign absolutely over their corpses.

It's basically this: youtube.com/watch?v=JXJiSZhA5cg

be a little girl or a horny teenager.

fuck i'll be a girl any time of the day, i'm a massive whore now anyway

Fuck humans with his liquid metal penis

GODDAMMIT FAGGOTS

Judgement Day was always going to happen, ALWAYS!
This is why it is no longer a paradox.

If he killed John Connor then he would either assume an object or persons purpose and wait for said judgement day then give Sky Net the information about himself as he technically hasn't been built yet.

The arm from T1 didn't change anything, the tech was going to be around, it just sped up the process.

John Connor's father from the future is the only paradox in the series. For John to exist to send his father back int ime he must exist outside of that, so short of Reese being sent back randomly or as an accident by some non-john resistance and just somehow creating a new timeline, I can't explain it.

You are watching time as it was a linear path, that may be the real case in real life.

But, terminator uses time as this: imagine a big ass spring witch lots of loops, then you pinch a lot of loops from the rigth side on half, the top part, and pinch the same from the left side on the other half.
Judgement Day, and John sending back Reese are the events that keeps repeating on the pinched parts regardeless on how the loop continues next. That may be the case in real life.

There is also the view of multiple timelines crossing in a giant infinite timegrid. That may be the case in real life.