Nothing

everything

Last minute rewrites because Shailene Woodley got ugly as fuck

His greatest battle never began.

Also emma stone has herpes.

goblin was shoehorned in

electro had very little character development or backstory

Emma Stone should have been Mary Jane.

They tried to force an out of place song into a scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=yEz_zs67hwY

Sony is run by fucking idiots that never learn anything. Spider-Man 3 was a mess because they forced Raimi to shove in an unnecessary villain and then they did they same sort of shit with The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

It was being run by these people.

You work minimum wage while Amy Pascal made millions people

Nothing according to people who read the comics. Apparently reading comics makes you retarded.

I always thought that was a fever dream I had. No one ever talks about how bad that part was.

I kinda' like that song.

Comes out of nowhere, though.

Electro is awful, the acting is all over the place, Peter's parents' subplot is laughable, weird pacing. The only scenes that consistantly work are the Peter/Gwen scenes but no one goes to a Spider-Man movie for the romance subplot.

>no one goes to a Spider-Man movie for the romance subplot.

Except everyone. What do you think the most iconic film kiss of the last 20 years is?

You really think people go out of their way to see a Superhero movie about a guy with spider powers who fights ridiculous over-the-top villains and makes quips all for Peter/Gwen?

Not enough butt shots as the first one

The cringe level of this is beyond legal limits, i gonna have to write you a ticket.

this. Also it was weird to watch foxx play a nerd. Gaul G looked did not seem scary at all.

>You work minimum wage while Amy Pascal made millions people
This will never not upset me

It's such a shame that it's a shit movie, the suit is the GOAT version.

HE LIED TO ME

Sony saw how much bank the MCU was making and decided they wanted a Spider Man Cinematic Universe. A fucking universe based around one character and his supporting cast.

Stop this meme.

Where'd this claim about her having herpes come from? There a source?

I have herpes too so it is more of a turn on than turn off.

I've read a good chunk of Spider-Man and I think this film was hot garbage.

The suit was hella tight though and I honestly like Andrew as Peter/Spidey.

That said, this movie was produced by a bunch of executives and focus testing. It was guaranteed to suck.

One of the best super hero films in my opinion. Harry was the best casting choice. I love that actor

Sony makes great cameras and owns a lot of studios. They cant lose and they know it

It worked for Arrow. (Kinda)

shoehorning the final act of the THIRD movie in there