Harambe, Boat People, Refugees, Based Tones

I'm sick of stupid fucking lefty political cartoons and comedians.

Undeservingly smug sheep who think they are the fearless intellectuals and visionaries of their time.

BTW Pic related makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

orangutan.or.id/ponys-new-life-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed. People act like being left wing is some kind of accomplishment.

Virtue signalling is the easiest fucking thing to do in the world. Literally anyone can say 'islam is religion of peace' and almost everyone will pat them on the back for being so tolerant and progressive.

Standing up to this shit is an actual challenge. People you've never met will hate you and even some of your friends will abandon you.

What the hell do they want Europeans to do? Buy them all plane tickets? They're the ones choosing to make a dangerous voyage across the Mediterranean. The German people aren't Poseidon. What the hell is the point of this guilt trip?

make sure to pay your tv tax so bbc can afford to pay their actors

There are entirely too many women, old men, and children in that boat.

Ehhhh....that cartoon makes a valid point. People really do sympathize animals over their own kind.

Political cartoonists are scum.

>sand nigger
>my own kind

Dirty mudslimes would use poor Harembe as a sex slave. Less hairy than their women.

orangutan.or.id/ponys-new-life-2/

My bad forgot image

I still don't care bout gorillas or sandnigs, sing all of them.

Sand niggers aren't human and they sure as fuck don't have any sympathy for whites.

Should be shooting them on sight for obviously abusing liberals altruism to gain access to free shit.

Otherwise they would have stopped in fucking Turkey or Jordan or Saudi Arabia.

There's only animals on that boat, user.

People would care more about the gorilla, but that's only because it is objectively better than 99% of those sun goblins.

If that kid had fallen into a refugee camp instead of a gorilla cage he would have been raped immediately.
>muh sexual emergency

Yeah, but its the same subtext as that picture of the syrian toddler taking a sand nap. "This is your fault white people."

How? How is it any European person's fault if a bunch of migrants drown in the Mediterranean sea? If the message is just about the hypocrisy of feeling bad for animals and not people, than why the boat full of refugees? Why not show innocent christians being slaughtered by ISIS?

>Australian government is either liberal or leftist

Australia is a big fucking joke.

Dude but nobody gives a fuck about refugees except for leftists.

When I heard about all the refugees that drowned my day suddenly became better. Now that lefties are in a frenzy over people not caring about refugees, they attempt to shame everyone for not caring about these poor economic refugees

I would also like to add that we don't import millions of fucking guerillas and leave them uncaged to roam our cities and have them rape white women because they see them as a lesser primate compared to the goddess 600 pound gorilla kind.

I thought we were cool Singapore?

Yeah, we're cool. Cool enough to invest in our mining and farming operations, robbing the white Australians.

I wouldn't care if they all died

why don't you eurocucks blokade the african ports and sink ships that try to leave

while not taking pictures