Why are there many idiots in blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/khaleefa2008.pdf
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/03/27/nigger-genes-ruined-portugal/
youtube.com/watch?v=T1SR-QpQfSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't believe this map. They may be dumber, but no way are there entire countries of literal down syndromers

Black people built the pyramids. Deal with it white boy.

For the same reason you are an English teacher.

Education system in said countries, malnourishment in said countries. Are you retarded and can't figure it out?

Brown people built the pyramids, actually brown people built many of the sevens wonders of the world..

Black haven't been able even to build a proper city in this hole time.
I'm not against blacks or anything tho, but what you said is wrong

without churkas,hachs and finnshits we would have 140+ iq

t. doesn't know how iq works

American blacks aren't that retarded desu

But my iq is 79 desu
>tfw below the average

Ancient Egyptians are not black.

this was built by blacks apparently, looks better than the pyramids

Because no education

White revisionism at it's finest. The most powerful empires in history have been black. Even Charlemagne was part African.

Take a look on Timbuktu, just for example
Also Mali, Songhai, Kush and Ethiopian empires

Egyptians (Kopts) aren't black, they are Semits

>Chile
>89% white
????

this

>chile
>89% white

>being this mad at greek and macedonian subcultures after all this time

I'm a smart boy

The source of that specific infograph is a bit entertaining, almost Sup Forums-tier

isgp-studies.com/

Italians proven as the master race yet again

Education does not help too.

> Mexico whiter than most Latin american countries..

I actually believe this is true, cause here we have no black local population at all, so taking that in consideration its understandable.

Most of our ingenious people lives in the south if you go anywhere but there you can find a pretty diverse crowd.

>more turkish and european than african
WE WUZ PYRAMIDZ N SHIET

It helped whites though, read about the massive disparity in IQ scores around the late 19th/early 20th century and today, especially during times of prejudice against the Irish and Iberians

Ireland till 4-5 decades ago was at 84, Poland at 92

>people say arabs are caucasians just like europeans and thus equal
>yet their IQ is inferior to europeans

IQ is extremely susceptible to cultural advancement, even one of the major authors and most prolific psychometrician in the OP image co-authored a paper where Sudanese IQ:

>The mean IQs of
the samples were 83.45 in 1964 and 95.64 in 2006.

This was for pre-school children who were administered a culturally-unbiased test that remains a standard in the West

link: iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/khaleefa2008.pdf

ITT: People that don't know that IQ is highly impacted by environment

meme map for racists

Adoption studies have shown that IQ is more influence by genetics than environment.

How do you explain the 15-20pt increase in white IQ between 1945-2005

That graph shows the gaps decreased

Just in case you're ignoring me because of it's supposed implausibility, or race

WISC IQ gains for America, 1947-2002 – Flynn (2007)

because they are not superior Greeks
I am Greek btw

>of 130 black/interracial children
>130 children
Lmao as fuck, statistical error would be around 10%
Is it a joke? Cause I don't get it, really

Internet search "The Flynn Effect"

WE

I am aware of it, thank you for the reminder

Which of the following predominant explanations for the observed Flynn Effect in white nations, do you accept as truth:
>Schooling and familiarity
>Proliferation of similar standardized testing
>Improved nutrition and general health, nutrients necessary for brain development
>Improvement of antenatal care in white countries
>More intellectually stimulating environment
>Reduced levels of inbreeding

And do you accept the consensus of white nations having fulfilled their capacity in this effect

There are many other studies too.

I did not deny environment play a part in IQ score. I'm saying the genetics component have a larger influence.

I don't have time or desire to check all these facts out, but let me ask - what's the difference?
I mean, let's suppose that Blacks are statistically more stupid than Whites
But what it changes, you feel more intelligent because you're White then? No, you're not, this is an average score, so there are people more and less smart in each group. So what's the point?

Do you have convincing evidence for this, across

- Different white ethnicities explaining their disparities

- Highly intelligent families within the same ethnicity

- The higher degree of heritability of IQ vs environment

>Italians
>102

Master race confirmed.

Then why are you so confident in IQ scores as they are now when many nations around the world haven't solved these
issues

Quality/10

You fucking retards, there is no different between environment and genetics, as they are both expressions of each other.
IQ is no fucking different than physical traits such as height and certain muscle fibre amounts.

All you niggers sperging out over IQ need to look at American professional sports, which is the ultimate real world example of taking the best possible environments to bring out the maximum genetic potentially of individuals.

Do you think there isn't a genetic cause for the best long distance sprinters all coming from a certain region of Africa, or why the average height of a basketball player is tall as fuck?
Stop acting like evolution occurs from the neck down.

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/03/27/nigger-genes-ruined-portugal/

Thank god I have Anglos explaining our Lisbon problem for us. How nice of them.
Also you're lucky Italians are lazy. I mean they're responsible for like 50% of the West's accomplishments. Imagine if they were autistic fucks like the Germans.

You've contributed essentially nothing to the discussion, you're not even speaking in scientific terms

You're essentially restated something we need to quantify, there's no point to 'sperging out' like this. We need to determine the degree of dominance of heritable IQ and environmental influence

>chile
>89% white
>argentina
>86% white
>uruguay
>88% white
goddamn i love Sup Forums

You've*

dumbtugal

>Lithuania

Except Ancient Egyptians were less sub-saharan than they're today.

why do arabs and north africans have much lower IQ than Europeans, aren't they the same race

youtube.com/watch?v=T1SR-QpQfSc

>be arab
>be caucasian
>yet have IQ on par with mulattoes and mestizos

They aren't. And this image is borderline retarded. Just like Anglo-German "caucasian" meme. In America, Hispanics are considered white as well, because of this retarded "caucasian" labelization.

Do they look the same to you?