How you holding up, Sup Forums?

How you holding up, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not well honestly. Years tick by, friends have children, i'm still right here, alone.

not so hot

>tfw no boys to protect

I talk to my therapist once a week. Otherwise its me and whatever movies I could muster the enthusiasm to watch.

>tfw to intelagent to have a gf

Been better. At least I currently have money to splurge when the loneliness becomes overbearing.

/film/ when

trying my best :(

i've finally set a suicide date
i feel good about it

i just looked up the cost of a college degree and my first thought after tabulating the cost of a 4yr degree was, "this suicide is looking more and more real every day".

lmao cuz i live that shit.

i thought id off myself before this year was out but plans change. im thinking of getting really into heroin.

my throat hurts when i swallow for the past two months and doctors can't figure out why

maybe it's because all the cocks that are in there lol

>took some Benadryl
>cooking a roast
>watching tv
Pretty comfy desu

I don't like the mods and I'm feeling weary.

Mods are probably going to delete this thread too.

On the edge as always. I need to get a job, I'm in a rut and sitting in my room watching films all day is ruining my life.

>be khv
>coworker who is my oneitus became a mormon missionary
>spent months talking with her in and outside of work
>thought I actually had a shot with her
whelp there's no hope for me now. literally every woman I've ever met only wanted to be my friend, which is nice, but shit man, I want to know what it's like to be in a relationship with someone.

Hnnnnng

I've always wondered if this pic is based on something?

that's why i planned kind of in advance and made a caveat
i'll give my therapist time to convince me

and i just got out of a few years of pill popping, i know i might honestly not have set the date if it wasn't for that

i miss it

>lol

Got a sales job by accident. Never sold anything and I'm shit with people. I'm probably going to lose this.

Sounds like it'd make a good movie

Every woman I've talked to wants nothing to do with me and I have no idea why

but they'll leave up the pedo and bbc threads

I set my date on my 25th birthday. It's incredibly relieving knowing that, no matter what, after that day you will no longer be in this world.

>By accident

tell the story user

Good
This isn't your reddit feelzone, /reddit9k/

I think Vince Vaughn already did

ill pray for your eyes.

well all i can say is good luck. whether you do it or not good luck.

be over the top and cartoonish with it. sell like lionel hutz or the 80s guy with boneitis.

/r9k/'s gone to shit. Feelposting on the board you like with people you "know" is so much better, it's like you're having a genuine heart-to-heart with your brothers.

I was fairly content until my dog died. I have a long distance gf I haven't seen in almost a year and she generates some stupid drama every couple of weeks reminding me why I don't want another one. All my friends are too busy taking care of kids or whatever to go to movies or hang out. Warcraft beckons ... must resist ...

I decided to turn my life around and gave up Sup Forums forever about 5 days ago. It didn't work.

What? They get pruned almost immediately. It's very rare for them to actually stay up to >100 posts, the cunny threads at least.

>unironically defending the mods
>calling me reddit
Know how I know you're from reddit?

Fuck you reddit scum!

I had a gf of 8 years. High school sweetheart. I've never had to talk to or try with any girls ever because I had her. She just dumped me and I'm 23 with no experience. Even if I did have a gf it was pretty shitty the last few years, now that I'm single I'm completely clueless and without direction or any sort of social grace. Kill me

>bye guys I'm quitting Sup Forums it's been a good run but I'm done
>see you tomorrow

>Killing yourself
>C U R R E N T Y E A R

Imagine the look on your mothers face when she realizes her son was a pathetic beta who offed himself lol

>having heart to hearts with men

Kek. I don't think I'll ever be able to quit coming here.

>/r9k/'s gone to shit
this desu

>cuck shit
>underage Jewtuber shit
>NEETbro died and shitters are now making terrible ragie wagie threads
>literal gay shit
/r9k/ is terrible

this. I remember a few days ago chatting with a few anons in a thread like this. It was nice.

The key is to find the perfect balance. You can never leave this place, but you can limit yourself to an extent. Nothing wrong with it.

don't forget you're here forever

This is how you spot a Redditor.

The whole "le Sup Forums is only for le shitposting, not actual discussion! xD" attitude didn't exist before the Reddit influx.

The fact that people usually add-on "serious discussion is for Reddit, Sup Forums is for shitposting! xD" to this opinion is just further proof that they are, in fact, from Reddit and are crossposting here because they think every Sup Forums board is Sup Forums, like the average newfriend.

imagine the look on your mothers face when youre a pathetic beta whos slowly rotting in a cave like room that smells like shit.

girls like me

good to see guys are getting more secure in their sexuality. heh .. kids these days.

She already knows I'm a pathetic beta. Anyone who so much as glances at me knows I'm a pathetic beta. I know I'm a pathetic beta.

But I never said any of that. I just expressed my disdain for the mods. GJ making stuff up though.

>"quit" Sup Forums one time
>saw something stupid on tv
>immediately went to phone to shitpost about
I was already making a thread before I realized I what I was doing to Sup Forums

lucky you. women despise me.

right because heart to hearts with women is so manly

You don't need to, outsider

Who you really are and your anti-Sup Forums ideals is very clear

>WAAAAAAAAAAH life isn't fair im rotting away in this CAVE AND GIRLS ARENT GOING OUT OF THEIR WAY TO TALK TO ME AND I DONT HAVE JOB BECAUSE I LOOKED ONLINE FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT AND COULDNT FIND ANYTHING :(

maybe you should off yourself. You're shit life is self inflicted

I recently turned 23 and I'm stuck working a job I hate and doing literally nothing else. I still live at home and my parents say that if I want to quit I have to find another job, and I think anything else would probably be even worse.
I literally just go to work and come home, on my days off all I do is sit around the house. I can count the number of times I've gone out for social reasons in the last year on one hand (it was 4).
I've obviously never had any kind of relationship and I find myself growing more bitter, which I know is unhealthy and irrational but I can't seem to stop it from happening.

Who exactly was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

are you guys ugly?

>spanking your kids and bullying to set social abnormals straight is becoming accepted again
>don't act cringy like I used to as a kid but hate myself and want to kill myself everyday and can never trust anyone, particularly women, because of my experiences in school

Who going to film school here?

Yeah alright man, if that's what you're convinced of.

>are you guys ugly?
Probably, but it may be more of being socially autistic.

Nobody loves you when you're 23

Don't ask if you're a pathetic beta but how/why you are. Identify the problems that led to your situation now and do everything you can to better yourself.

It's a lot of hard work but it will pay off if you keep at it.

>spent months talking with her in and outside of work

that is your problem, if you like a girl you should ask if she wants sum fuk immediately

I 'm not sure, it's hard to judge
only thing I've ever been complimented on is the eyes

i'd say 5 or 5.5?

Daily reminder that """"""""depression"""""""" isn't a real thing

I suppose you live and learn.

how can depression be real if real aint real?

scarjo, under the skin

>tfw two intelligent to enjoy harry potter any more

Daily reminder that """""reality""""" isn't a real thing

We're all just waveforms. Tesla knew.

Had sex for the first time in 7 years a week ago, and I'm spending this weekend with her.
I might just make it lads.

You don't do that either hold that shit. If you can't speak to the lord user

Except the fanfiction Methods of Rationality by the esteemed author LessWrong.

>two intelligent
Oh dear...

>only thing I've ever been complimented on is the eyes

got some bad news for you thannn

don't worry and other guy here let me give you the secret if your ugly. Find a standout style you like. Dressing normal will just make you look like every other ugly guy. Second the hardest part for you. Be persistent and a borderline asshole. Someone and when mean someone I mean some slut soon if you make your way through them on tinder or school will fuck you. There is truth in treating a woman like dirt will have her sticking to you like mud. Try it or be a loser forever. This nigga out

>tfw pretty attractive
>tfw too autistic to take advantage of it

Having a speech impediment isn't fun

>some slut
It's easy to get laid. Just go on tinder, but that's not what we're after. We're after a relationship. Sex is meaningless if you don't give a shit about who you're fucking.

Actually I've watched the greatest kino of our decade, The Young Pope. so I know that God doesn't chat.

maybe some slut will stick into a relationship breh

>its a redditor roleplay thread
i hope /film/ can be graced by feelsus for actual Sup Forums posters

>slut
>relationship
I am skeptical.

all women are sluts. Turn one if you wish into your slut

First post says it all.

Talking to 9/10 Italian girl, might go hiking this weekend. Worrying about what to talk about on the date though since I'm somewhat autistic.

I just got a letter in the mail that my license is suspended for 10 days from too many speeding tickets. Feels fucking awful want to kms. Family is mad as fuck. How much can I expect my insurance rates going to go up? And is the ten days like minimum? So fucking mad reee all from like doing 40 in a 30 on my way to work

too intelligent, or too ugly?

thats what you get for having a job faggot

I comfort myself with the idea that it's because I don't have any contacts with people who might compliment me

>relationship with some slut
I'm not so sure about that

jesus user maybe they did you a favor

the fuck you have so many speeding tickets for

Tomorrow is going to fucking blow.

its almost been 40 days

kill me

>Nobody likes you when you're 23. And are still more amused by TV shows.

Why is the music I listened to freshman year of highschool hitting me now?

I'm here too.

>took some Benadryl
>cooking a roast
RIP roast

My cousin has one and he's in the state senate, on track to likely be a congressman in the future. I think he just focuses on what he excels at and ignores it. So, go forth and be awesome.

>So, go forth and be awesome.

i've set a time scheme and gathered the equipment lads, just have to finish Proust and the Steinbeck oeuvre and i'm out of here. that said: thank you all tremendously for the shitposting and laffs and i would, ironically and hypocritically, encourage you not to follow in my path.

i'm sorry we're like this

this. disgusting threads for years. I remember the real feel late night threads