ITT we post 'common knowledge' that only plebs believe

ITT we post 'common knowledge' that only plebs believe
>'kanye is a great producer but has mediocre raps'

but spirited away is better than akira lmao

>music sounds good

Spirited away looks better,maybe.

>medulla was bad

yea wtf kanye. it's not even close either

Did Kanye really tweet that or is it a shop?

death grips is a meme

it's real

apparently black people love anime

Lou Reed was the best member of The Velvet Underground

Don’t you guys remember that the music video for stronger was literally based of akira

there are a ton of black weeabs

Holy shit you're right I completely forgot about that

Miyazaki is a fucking hack

He should call his next album

Princess Monokanye

me on the left

me on the right

me on the right

people who think akira was amazing are the same people who watch naruto and cowboy Bebop and think they anime fans

me on the middle

You're right. He's actually mediocre at both.

Akira is literally the only anime worth watching pleb.

who likes cowboy bepop and naruto? that's like saying you like the good the bad and the ugly and also transformers.

>kanye is a great producer
stop this meme

Kanye is a great producer.
You at least have to admit he has a very good ear for sampling and mastering

Cowboy Bebop is unironically the greatest anime of all time though

Who do you think it was? Not disagreeing, I don't know enough to have an opinion.

You might be being sarcastic but you're completely right.

Really like that this music thread turned into an "argue about anime" thread, keep up the good work, boys

>You at least have to admit he has a very good ear for sampling and mastering
copy and pasting doesn't take talent, and the mixing/mastering on his albums is absolute garbage, but he doesn't do it himself.

This is a hard one.

On one hand Akira is just a well animated cash in hacked together from a not even half finished (but amazing) comic.

And on the other Spirited Away is just Miyazaki retreading old ground with mass market appeal and budget.

They both suck, idk what is worse.

jesus christ dude just kill yourself
don't take contrarianism too far or else this happens

Yea right

see

>not End of Evangelion
2d4u kanye?

Only if you're a fucking child

John Cale

Is this bait? Because Cowboy Bebop isn't something a fake anime fan tends to gravitate towards

I never understood this. How is spirited away better than Akira. How is spirited away better than any other Ghibli animations? Spirited Away is only famous for being famous.

>apparently
Blacks are the masters of hiding their power level. They only show their power level when speaking of entry level, US accepting anime. You think it’s accepted of black speaking about Moeshits and SoLs? Keep dreaming.

god, imagine smugly thinking that its cool to be an anime fan, and not everyone can be like you

that John Lennon was an actual, full-time wife beater. He slapped Cynthia once and was a bit of a cunt, but most of the abuse wasn't physical. Hell, his children had it worse than she ever did.

oh, he was just a child abuser. thank you, mr pedant.