Elite truthie

>7777 quads
dude, that's only 1 in 10,000 chance

Kek is dead

t. Frederick Niche

Wade Davis is the god of gets on Sup Forums

>mfw i spent 30 mins working on this screencap
JUST

Not enough meme magic in the world to reverse a predetermined finals.

Warriors are like someone manipulating a bad AI in a video game. Our children will be comparing the latest stars to greats like Durant and Steph.

>le KEK XD

fuck off retard

It isn't. More like a few hundred. The chance of you getting the first 7000 are zero, as posts already have those numbers, and 8000 up are too far away. It's a much narrower window.

2016 used up all the magic. Status quo until 2020 Olympics

Kek is a God of Chaos, therefore anti-establishment. Refball during game 3 and the beyond-obvious refballed Game 4 ruined any chances of Kek intervening in favor of cLeaveland.

KEK used up all of the meme magic to get BREXIT passed and to get Trump elected. He is recharging in the nether world rn.

it's way less than that. these are only quads and it would've been easy to script for them, he might've been the only one going for them anyway

given this is like an hour before game 4 and traffic was probably relatively high but in the most extreme case he only has to beat out 50-100 people at the right time

it would be 10 in 10,000 if 10,000 people all posted at the same time and then we checked to see who got each of the ten quads

Screencaps like this are stupid. The funny thing is the post, not the replies, it's like mistaking the laughing track for the joke.

>inb4 autism

That drained battery triggers me

It's embarrassingly arrogant to think that the number of a Sup Forums post can influence or reflect the outcome of a game on which millions are riding. I despise the superstitousness of you stupid fucks.

Paisan with the best post desu

>tfw my reaction image didn't make your autistic screencap collage

here here

Sage

Gtfo with that kek SHIT this is normietown we're sp