Stop saying ,,white'' race!

Stop saying ,,white'' race!
Its fucking european race! The term white is too general, even mongols have white skin!

Other urls found in this thread:

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/is-rainwater-harvesting-legal-in-your-state-us/61586739
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>european race

kys

Nobody cares about your stupid ass racial insecurity

european race is too general

I am not the same as greeks, albanians, italians or turks

stupid dumb schill scum

but i am greek

"European" is somehow even worse

but we iz black kangz and evil whitey devil iz da oppozite of us. hence white vs black n shiet

you're snownigger subhuman

>slav

i am greek you subhuman

and despite that we were the progenitors of russia how about that LOL

yeah, italians built europe while you're trying to destroy european values and culture

>what is a functional economy

it funny because russia destroyed swidish empire and stole finland from you later

a parent is always proud of their childrens achievements

You're being too harsh on italians,what have swedish actually contribute as a nation?And I'm not talking about someone from your country inventing spotify and shit

bro i was about to say spotify

I was going to say the shit the irony

>indo-""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""europeans""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

i wish we weren't created by literal cucks, maybe we've uncucked ourselves this way

Yeah, you sure uncucked yourself by getting anally penetrated by an authoritarian government every day

What do you know about sweden?Don't you know about the viking empire?They built various infraestrutctures such as hospitals,roads,sewage system,public baths,home sewage,elevators,cars,the computer,etc

Yeah we can't compete with the native mongols

america is sure much better
accuweather.com/en/weather-news/is-rainwater-harvesting-legal-in-your-state-us/61586739

It actually is much, much, much better. Objectively. Russia is an undeveloped dictatorship.

you still can't collect rainwater in your shithole lol

>And I'm not talking about someone from your country inventing spotify and shit

What does that even mean? Individuals advance nations. Right we didn't enslave some natives in a fuck-all island somewhere, but we did find more elements in the periodic table per capita than anyone else and are first in Nobel prizes per capita (discounting non-countries with sub-560k populations). I'm probably forgetting a whole lot of stuff too.

But we think you are same faces as same as you think Asian faces is all same
We can't understand where they are from when we see white people.
Some of stupid Japanese think all white people are American and all of them speak English.

>european race!
But that's even worse.

denmark is still more relevant when it comes to elements because of niels bohr

whatever. numbers don't lie

>Look i am a chemist geek nation, am i cool?
Short answer : no
Long answer : yeah, no

>first in Nobel prizes per capita
No shit you are first in a white people's prize.