>Never had a gf
>Never kissed a girl
I just want a qt artsy gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlEDlsIfArY
youtu.be/U2GlxJj9hmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just want to get my pipi wet

>tfw artsy girl you always saw in the hallway kept noticing you staring at her like a autist
no wonder i cant talk to females

Same dude. I keep staring at this qt girl but im too pussy to talk to her.

school or work? how close are you to her? i say try to talk to her but have an escape plan if you spaghetti

>tfw i sometimes stare off in one direction, and sometimes it happens to be in the line of sight of someone
don't even care about getting muh peepee wet. just kinda aloof most of the time, at least now it's normal to stare at a screen.

Work. Im thinking of going for it. "Hows work going?" Or some shit like that

oh god, dude just go to a bar and get shutdown a bunch of times before you make shit awkward at work so you at least have a chance. having a canned opening line is doomed for failure, conversation should be natural and extemporaneous

Start off slow I guess. Try to be friendly but not beta. Don't make your objective obvious. If her responses are anything but positive, back away and forget it happened. You don't need that negativity. Also, just bee urself :)

>tfw girl i had a giant crush a fucking year ago called me out of nowhere
>almost ruined the conversation with my betaness
>we texted after and she said she misses working with me at the job i quit a fucking year ago
a fucking year later, i swear i just got over her ass too. what the fuck man. why am i so stupid at noticing signs
JUST.

>qt has obvious crush on me
>beta so let it slide
>she keeps trying but i convince myself she wont like me if we date
>dont talk for like 2 years
>texts me out of the blue
>blow my second chance and just dont text her back
what the fuck is wrong with me
considering texting her but dnt what to say

that shit's gonna happen to me too i feel it
the only reason she called was becasue another mutal friend i haven't seen in a long time saw me. so when said hi, the first thing he told me was "hey user, guess who said she misses you, qt did. we were talking about you"
i brought up that i used to have a crush on her and he said that yeah he knows
two days later she calls me

don't shit where you eat

heres another story from when i was a normie
>hanging with friend and mutual friend and her friends
>next day find out mutuals friend "wants my dick"
>never see her again
I never got a good look at her but I think she was fat. Was a good confidence booster though

nice
i'm sad because this girl is like a legit 9/10. pretty girls have liked me before but she's super compatible with me personality wise.

>tfw got into wizard territory
>finally got a grill at 35
>delicious well done steaks every day

She seems to like you and you clearly like her, Go for it my dude. Good luck my friend

you're making me sad man
i'm scared for some reason but i really wanna go for it
thanks for the pick me up, i mean it

it's ok, it gets better

jk it gets worse

>always been rather reserved and almost anti social
>but dominican
>but dominicans are hyper social so i was technically autistic to their levels
>have all kinds of good looking girls interested in me
>first time was in 5th grade, 2 girls had the hots for me
>in middle school had 2 girls being flirty with me, dancing with their butts next to me, pressing their bodies. one showed me her panties when i asked
>third one literally gave me her number, wasn't attracted to her
>in high school my friends starter leaving, so i tried to get a gf.
>both the girl i was courting and her friend got the hots for me thinking i was aiming for the other

Why is it so easy for me? If it wasn't for my ridiculous high standard I could be smashing hella pussy of what i call medium looking girls.
But the dick wants what the dick wants, and i only like high tier girls. ps im actually great looking mulatto and the wittiest/smartest person in any location
youtube.com/watch?v=GlEDlsIfArY

wittiest/smartest person in any location I'm present. So in my class i was the smartest, in this thread I'm the wittiest. In my school I was the smartest. In my neighborhood I was the wittiest.

Contrary to popular belief, or it might just spic chicks. They like the smart guys because we have a flow of "im gonna be making hella cash when im older" vibe.

jajaj pinche brayan, ya pisa carnal

>>always been rather reserved and almost anti social
>tfw always social when with my group of friends
>this attracted some people to me
>lost my circle of friends, became a loner
>even got labelled a school shooter in high school even though i was just really shy
I had it all and pissed it all away

Take the JUSTpill and learn to stop caring about life.

In my case is kinda the other way around the qt I like stares at me but I always fail to make eye contact with her because I'm a huge autist (literally) that can't concentrate into looking at the eyes of a person for more than a second :,(

HOLY SHIT TENSNAKE IS BACK

AND MORE ALPHA THAN EVER

I GUESS THAT DJING MADE YOU A MAN

>24 years old
>haven't had a job
>doesn't even drive
>let alone having a gf

Beat that faggots, I'm the champion of failures

>tfw havnt had sex in 5 years

I've got you beat by 16 years faggot

Sad. I guess I'm not as anti social as I think. I starter talking to girls only because of a lack of my close group.

You should've just began silly conversations about anything with a qt.
But then again, maybe that's the issue.
In spic culture
Hotties/spicy/flirtatious/using your sexuality to you advange> that cute reserve girls
So the hotties for the typical jock, or an older man to give them shit.
while the qts participate in classical romance, which only requires you make them feel special.

Knowing white chicks today, they were probably lusting for im gonna make it in corporate/networking white guy>typical white chad/jock/Atheltic "swag" black guy>niche crowd (emo, metal, sjw, hyper conservative) and then normal guys, which means all the good ones are taken. and no one wants a fattie.

You guys have too much competition.

Not tensnake, he's clearly quadroon. while I'm mulatto

Where does she work? I got a number just the other night by telling a girl she was the cutest gas station attendant i had ever seen.

man i still remember back in college i worked a campus job and a girl there was the hottest most drop dead gorgeous latina i have ever seen in my life. she had everything that makes latinas physically appealing. id get a boner just looking at her

but she was a cunt to me and always called me friendless, virgin, etc, basically all loser stuff right to my face in front of people.

eventually just ended up ignoring her

really sucked

If I can give you autists a bit of advice it's don't be a voluntary loner. I did this for the past 10 years because I genuinely preferred being by myself and doing my own thing in my room and on the computer (eventually became part of my job). But now I'm in my mid-20s and am lonely and it's amazing how difficult it is to meet new people if you're not the go to bars / have hobbies that involve lots of other people / be involved in large social groups type. I have only recently come to the realization that it takes friends to make friends. And friends for it to be easy/fun to try new things without it seeming weird or making you seem weird.

I did get a gf (who was my friend before we got together, and is my friend now that we broke up) from online dating. But unfortunately, despite on paper seeming like it's the perfect place to meet girls/friends for a person like me, it's really not, online dating is terrible.

r8 my gf lads

We have been dating for 3 days, I just fucked her 30 minutes ago for the first time. The best BJ I've ever had

latinas were made for superior mutt cock.

>black belt
so, it's true....

Lost my virginity at 19, and my firs tkiss to this pretty qt 26 year old tumblr chick. Had a plethora of problems and issues tho, so like in the end I broke up with her. like.

I took her to a fuckin restaurant, pretty expensive but crowded, and she had to play her 3ds to calm her anxiety? 2 many social issues.

Sex wasnt that great either, would not recommend losing ur virginity to something you'll not care about later.

youtu.be/U2GlxJj9hmc

Im not anti social
I just dont like very many people

>tfw lost my virginity to some old Asian lady at an massage parlor

also turned 21 on June 9th, but anwyays OP the whole point in this is, you're probably better looking then me, so you'll make it.

im 25, been a lloser since 14 or so (beginning of hs)

ive been a voluntary loner because over the years ive ust gotten bitter about being alone and find people annoying. i also dont want to talk to people because they will see what a pathetic loser with no life i am

no friends in hs led to no friends in college led to no friends post college. i dont even eat luch with my coworkers.

pretty sad

she would've just left you for someone better anyway. you dont wanna feel that

oh also that "take friends to make friends" thign is 100% truth

you knwow aht sucks? when you hear how NORMAL PEOPLE have trouble making friends after college, and sit there and wonder to yourself "how the fuck is an aspie like me supposed to make them WHEN I DIDNT EVEN HAVE THEM IN COLLEGE"

if you dont have friends, usually you isolate yourself in shame/embarrassment, which leads to not making friends, which leads to not going out to meet people, etc.

also i would be terrified of online dating. both tinder which is only good if you're good looking, or some shit like okcupid. have absolutely no interest in online dating

is it bad if im 25 and kissless virgin, no friends for over a decade, and not lonely in the slightest and dont really care?

i mean i think most girls i see are cute, more than a normal person would, but i have no interest in talking to them, and would rather just make sarcastic comments and make people laugh than have friends

does it make me a sociopath? an omega beta autist?

This

That shit hurts when you feel like you've been replaced.

I turned 21 years old and got tired of being a virgin so I banged an 8/10 blonde hooker. I'm now 29 and trust me when I say this: things never get better.

>qt artsy gf
>in Mexico
Good luck trying to get something that isn't either fat or this

Literally me. I'm a workaholic though, so most people let my autism slide assuming I'm just too focused on my work.

Look up schizoid

I'm the same way and I dunno if it's a legit disorder or just total nihilism

i know im a complete nihilist. basically everyone just annoys me or pisses me off

and no its not like i think i mbetter than everyone, im annoying as fuck myself. i just get so god damned annoyed and pissed off at other people

i have some combo of add and another personality disorder im sure

Noice

>met a girl in the gym doing fysio because she got a season ending knee injury
>we talk a bit and end up dating
>couple weeks later
>cuddling in bed
>she keeps squirming around instead of just laying still
>ask her wtf she's trying to do
>she says she can't do what she wants anyway because she can't bend her knees
>tfw cockblocked out on my first bj because of a season ending injury

She doesn't have to be on her knees to give you a bj..

>all my friends, family and gf tell me that I'm autistic
>this thread

Are you lads legit mentally ill?

artsy girls are the absolute worst

slags are where it's at

fucking queers

Guys how do I stop being an antisocial faggot? Sometimes when I think back on all the opportunities I missed I just want to fucking kill myself.

When you guys say I want a gf, >tfw no gf, it is just code for I want to have access to quick sex/a cumbucket only, right?

BEE

It better be what they mean. Having a gf, especially one you dont love anymore, is a far worse feel than >tfwnogf.

Why not call it that exactly, then? Girls hate cryptic shit. Better call it by what it is (fuck buddies), reveal your intentions to her.

that's what break ups are for, m8