Your dick is at least 8 inches, right Sup Forums?

your dick is at least 8 inches, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1474853620235/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1477021045731/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95714708/#95714708
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

remember kids, the official way to measure is from the center of the anus, to just beyond the tip.

Lol what a croc of shit. Yea men usually can see women as mere cumdumbsters but its women themselves who bitch and moan about each other.

I have a 4.5 pencil dick
Guys lie to me and tell me it is deinitely bigger, but I estimated using my phone screen...
At least my bf doesn't mind it.

fuck I thought it was from mouth to vagina bone/2

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1474853620235/

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HE CHANGED IT TO A BLACK MAN
BAHAHAHAAHQ

had to, more Sup Forums users prefer bbc over anything else

>tfw 6 inches exactly

most women i dated said i was perfect cause any bigger would hurt their cervix

really he's just using the fact that people are both attracted to the image of a half naked woman as well as they're attracted to the sight of an abnormally large penis. This is simply animal instinct, it cannot be helped. If OP was smart he'd remake the images with both the black dude and the half naked chick for maximum exposure.

7 inches here

the fact that im 6'5" and have big hands makes it appear smaller than it really is

Sweet summer child

A FUCKING LEAF HAHAHAHAAH

>tfw my 15 year old sister got pregnant by a nigger and posts her stomach pics on her facebook

and then I have to see her tomorrow. Kill me

wasn't this a shop and she got upset when someone sent it to her?

>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1477021045731/
>west world redditor
Interesting

Here's some real advice:

Limit your interaction with her and hide how much money and resources you have.

The nigger will leave 90% of the time. She will end up either mooching off of you or your parents and dumping her kid on you so she can slut around or do drugs/drink.

Make sure its not you so you can actually live your life.

get ready for that little niglet to eat up your trust fund money. i hope you like working and babysitting in college.

These small dick humiliation fetish would be fine if not for the time you people take to photoshop and think it through

Punch your parent's in the gut for me. They failed.

The funniest part of that is that bit about women throughout time selecting men with big dicks. Women didn't have much to any say in who was selected for them until like 70 years ago.

omfg thats so funny! xD

>China has 1/3 of the world's population
>2nd largest country is India
Both have micro-penises.

This seems like a well-researched article.

Sup Forums threads really are the greatest, aren't they?

>Inbred Southern whiteboi is mad he didn't get to fuck his sister.

You cant make this shit up.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95714708/#95714708
What did he mean by this?

even then it's not like it was common to see a guys tiny weiner and then leave him.
Most of the time you married him, you just had to dead with it.

Even the serial killer Andrei Chikatilo who was impotent with a deformed cock his whole life managed to get married and have a kid.
Only free love of the 60s really gave women to sample men freely and start being more picky.
Even so to this day "size queens" are not that common, women just don't want micro penises.

She won't tell anybody who the father is. Parents are basically supportive of her having the baby because they are christfags.

So yes the father is obviously not going to be in her life.

My parents are not rich at all. I am surprised I am actually successful compared to most of my family. Make 60k+ and live on my own

I graduated last year so it is not an issue.
Christianity is cancer. I'll tell you that.

I actually wish there was a way I could kill it but oh well. I just can't wait till I can transfer my job to state I want so I can just cut them off from my life.

jesus christ

she really is inbred

China's average is 5.1 inches, America is only 5.5 inches so they're not really micro.
Much smaller than most of Europe but still within that margin of normality.

India on the other hand is 3.9 inches, which you could definitely argue is tiny.

Oh God post her reaction please

AHAHAHAHA ALBINOG OP CONFIRMED WIFES SON

U mad white boi?

You know what to do user....

>no reverse image results
impressive.
>duckface with your pregnant gut out
>mattress on the floor
could she be any trashier?

Perfect dick length would have to be 7 inches imo. Any bigger and a smaller percentage of women with normal vaginas might find it uncomfortable. At 8.5 inches the number of women who wouldn't enjoy your cock would probably be as high as 5 or 10%.

Could this cunny take a dick that big though?

China is 4.3 and that's with fudged numbers probably.

No Chinaman in history has had 5 inches.

yes they did

the human race is descended from only 33% of men who were ever born, and 66% of women who were ever born. This is an anthropological fact. This is because 2/3 of all men born simply died without reproducing, whether through starvation, the elements, war, natural predators, disease, etc. Only the strong, fit and most well suited to provide (ie: alphas) were granted the privilege of reproduction. Only in the more recent thousands of years of civilization has the beta male been able to successfully reproduce on a regular basis, many have theorized religion itself was a spiritual basis on which to detract from the formation of harems in society. In fact, many anthropologists will argue that sexual harems of a single alpha male and several females is actually simply the most natural order for the human race, and marriage itself is the abomination created by religious leaders to help spread the inferior beta genes in sexually unfulfilling marriages.

Quite simply, woman by nature will ALWAYS be physically dissatisfied without the company of an alpha male. The undivided attention of multiple beta males pales in comparison to being just one of the many women the Alpha has sex with in the matter of a month, she feels deeply honoured that he would take the time to fuck her and remembers the experience likely for life. In any case, the rise of women's suffrage, the feminism movement and the rise of divorce in the West has all helped to essentially crush the institution of mariage's usefulness to the beta male. where once the beta was assured eventually a similarly beta wife on the basis of participating in society and upholding religious doctrine, in the modern world even this is not enough. Likely the beta male becomes a cuckold who photoshops pictures of women with huge penises on the internet, gets no matches on Tinder while his next door neighbour Chad opens up Tinder and basically decides which race of woman he feels like having sex with tonight.

/film/ is confirmed for next week
which board are you going to post on?

>when you have to compare yourself to the smallest countries to feel big

it's all about zimbabwe user, average is 7.1 over there, that's tiny compared to my dick.