>no potat

>the potatoes actually exist
No it arouses us

why didn't they just fish

A famine, perhaps?

Stop

My ancestors are weeping I can hear their wails

Why did you quote me?

Why were they so obsessed with taters anyway? They weren't even introduced to Britain until like 1500

Needs a greedy Jew face in Scotland.

Just had some covered in parsley sauce.

But really that plant contributed to destroying the variety which typified the irish diet from before viking age up to the potatoes introduction and left us vulnerable to the famine.

They were selling them to us, taters underpinned their entire economy.

You know I thought this was a meme, but my jock grandma has a roll of yellowed, aging receipts that looks like a cable drum, and she'll actually take things back if she thinks she's been overcharged a penny. She also used to make me and my sister share a bath and then sit in front of a four-bar fireplace to avoid putting the heating on

Map of the Irish that knew how to fish

Poor Cork

hate paddies

You're the paddies of the mainland though

I love Poles now

WTF I love Poland!

Fuck off out of this country then

>This one yank

i love paddies,
t. chechen

i would never want to visit your shithole of a country, you're just bunch of drunkards and idiots without proper histrory of selfgovernance, your national ethos is built on whining about muh indepence from the evil anglo, pathetic. They gave you the opportunity to be part of something great and you decided that its better to suck popes cock. No wonder you and polish trash that went to the islands are getting along so well, you're the same kind of shit.

Would visit ulster tho

w-what the fuck are u?!?!?!?

fantastic post

Quick reminder that almost four fifths of cultivated Irish land during the famine grew cereals and that enormous amounts of this were sent directly to England along with beef, which Ireland was the biggest exporter of in the British empire

Quick reminder that Ireland was a net exporter of food throughout the famine and the first thing prime minister Peel did when he heard of looming famine was to send troops to guard the food shipments out of the country instead of addressing the problem.

Quick reminder that Ireland produced more than enough food to feed the Irish in every single famine year

lmao dude

Daily reminder that Ireland has been under anglo domination for the past 600 years

>you're just bunch of drunkards and idiots without proper histrory of selfgovernance
>polish education

>They gave you the opportunity to be part of something great and you decided that its better to suck popes cock

Name 1 (one) reason why we should've accepted the Anglican church ahead of Catholicism

Say the exact same thing about you and the Russians

High church Anglicans are basically just Catholics without the R*man popery desu

Henry was a baller and popes are all pederasts.

>religion founded by some guy who just wanted to divorce and remarry as much as he could

Yeah I really want to stand up for that on Judgment Day

love the paddies

Fuck off Ulster

I mean the meat and potatoes is more or less the same, even big hez still saw himself as a (very naughty) Catholic

>potato
>vegetable

i will always want to visit your wonder of a country, you're a nation of bewerage connaisseurs and brilliant writers with a glorious history of struggle for selfgovernance, your national ethos is built on fighting for independence from the evil anglo, it's awe-inspiring. They tempted you with the opportunity to be a part of something depraved, but you decided that it's wrong to abandon your beliefs. No wonder you and Polish people that went to the islands are getting along so well, you're the same kind of mistreated moral victor.
Would visit Ulster and other cities too, also the countryside.