If you were a PR person that had to spin this quote how would you do it? ''

> If you were a PR person that had to spin this quote how would you do it? ''

Gedvydas Vainauskas, the president of Lithuanian professional basketball team BC Lietuvos Rytas, had this to say about black players on his basketball team.

“We’ve always held a stance that there shouldn’t be more than two black players on the team. What happened was that coach Tomas Pacesas likes to play with black players—to control them, to teach them, to tutor them—and we ended up with four players that are black. All of a sudden, they came together to form...how should I put it...a sort of a gang. It cannot be that way; no more than two black players—I can say that from my 23 years of experience in the business. Teams, don’t ever have more than two black players ... (smiles) Because that’s when bad things start to take place.”

Other urls found in this thread:

wmcactionnews5.com/story/34167502/former-mayor-faces-backlash-after-linking-crime-rate-to-race)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell them the person who said it is Jewish

Well he's not wrong and not one person could give a valid counter argoument, that's why those ESPN monkeys had to go on a rant about him, although he didn't say anything racist or bad, just stated the facts

"What Mr. Vainauskas was trying to express was that he acknowledges that it can be lonely and isolating for foreign players to establish themselves, socially, in a new country.
This was the situation for a small number of our players.
BC Lietuvos Rytas is fully committed to the health and well-being of each and every team-member and will strive to ensure that all of our players are given the assistance needed to transition from life in their homelands to life in Lithuania with maximum ease, and minimum discomfort.
It is natural, in a period of adjustment, to seek comfort in those of like background.
Unfortunately this can, ultimately, further the feelings of isolation and loneliness.
While BC Lietuvos Rytas has always considered itself a family, we recognize now that we need to work harder at fostering an environment of inclusivity and community, going forward."

>he didn't say anything racist

If it wasn't racist then you'd expect Curry, Durant, Wade, and Duncan to "form...a sort of gang"?
Please.

he was talking about his personal experience with black players and because he doesn't have a politically correct filter (unlike westerners) he just told it like it is.

He should have used clique instead of gang, less racially charged word

>using ""quotes""
its fucking 2017

>curry
we're talking about black people here, dude

That's some genuinely good spin

I would calmly state that he is from a backwards european hellhole and therefore suffers from an extremely low IQ so his "opinions" don't actually matter.

it's not "like it is". more than 2 black players doesn't mean you have a gang on your hands. he said it because he believes it.
if someone said that here, their pro basketball career would probably be over, depending on their history and rightly so.
you can get away with saying that sort of thin gin Europe for obvious reasons.

>if someone said that here, their pro basketball career would probably be over

Nice freedom.

You're pretty good at this shit.

>implying NBA isn't just gangs playing street basketball

t. Ali Abdalah Abduh

t. Mojo

He played too much GTA lately

What's Mojo?

>"Gedvydas Vainauskas promotes anti-discrimination approaches to basketball"

But you get to choose to not play as the nigger for most of the time in the new one

>if someone said that here, their pro basketball career would probably be over
Land of the free.

he did tell it like it is, he has more than 20 years of experience in the sport, so he just stated his observation, and his observation is that niggers on average lean towards nigger behavior. an american would never say that because you have decades of cultural brainwashing that thought you self-hatred and that tried (and succeeded, or almost succeeded) to convince you (especially younger generations) how colored people are angels.
even if someone in america said a plain fact like "blacks account for only 13% of the population, yet they commit 52% of the homicides" that person would be called a racist. everything in america is racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, etc., facts are not allowed. so, when someone states a fact you get triggered because your brainwashing kicks in.
if you google "crime rate by race" this (wmcactionnews5.com/story/34167502/former-mayor-faces-backlash-after-linking-crime-rate-to-race) is what pops up on the first page. a black dude (former mayor) is being called a racist because he said that blacks have a crime problem. and every other article is making bullshit excuses for blacks. apparently, everyone else is responsible for the high number of crimes committed by black people, except black people.

the only correct answer

you don't spin it, you let it stand and allow such a healthy attitude to become normal in society.

eastern euros might be the one's to save the white race you know.

To be honest the coach most likely just doesn't like blacks kek. But you're not wrong.

If he said that blacks are more likely to commit crime, or quoted statistics on the black population in Lithuania and how most gangs are made up of blacks then yeah, maybe he isn't racist.
However, he said that if you have more than 2 black people on a team they will form a gang. That is untrue and racist.
Honestly, I hate the outrage culture and the virtue signalling of the west too, but it has to go both ways. You can't blindly defend racist statements screaming: "Triggurd snowflakes!!!". When someone says something racist and uninformed you call them out, especially if they're in a position of power. If someone calls someone racist or homophobic for no reason other than their butthurt, triggered perception of the world you call them out too. It goes both ways.

except it's not about the larger social problem facing blacks. it's about not wanting black athletes in your team. that's a completely different thing.
the fact that you can't see that and are reaching for things totally off topic just to justify your racism doesn't change the fact that your position as well as the coach, is just wrong. stop trying to distract from the real issue.
you probably think you're pretty clever but picking a random black person and deciding you don't like him because you can point to crime and poverty statistics is the definition of racism.

you're free to say whatever you want in this country. you're free to criticize religion and the government without having to worry about secret police coming to snatch you and your loved ones in the middle of the night.
but, i'm also free to fire you if i don't like the PR image you're giving my club.
freedom of speech means freedom from prosecution by the government. freedom of speech doesn't mean your actions are completely free of consequences.
i'd have thought that Sup Forums would easily be able to understand such a simple and basic civil concept. i guess i'd be dead wrong.

you're giving Sup Forums a lot of credit, man

Yeah I forgot everything is Sup Forums now.

So you are oppressed by corporations instead of the state. Good job lads. At least the state pretends to act on behalf of the people