Explain to me how this one incident ruined Howard Dean's run and absolutely everything Trump has done hasn't done shit?

Explain to me how this one incident ruined Howard Dean's run and absolutely everything Trump has done hasn't done shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=l6i-gYRAwM0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBGR2I6pFYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=jBGR2I6pFYk

If you don't understand by now there's a good chance you never will.

Because Trump probably isn't as good as he seems. Compare him and Sanders on Israel and tell me which one sounds more reasonable. And then ask yourself why THE FUCKING JEW IS MORE REASONABLE ABOUT ISREAL?!

Because Trump is a fighter.
Politicians flee at the first sign of negative press because they don't want to hurt their reelection, while Trump actually USES negative press to his advantage.

This.But I'm just voting for the memes

>absolutely everything Trump has done hasn't done shit?

What has he done?

Because he let it. One girly scream shamed him and he gave up instead of owning it, Trump would have blamed it on his high energy levels and moved on with his campaign.

What part of unstumpable do you idiots not understand?

Because nobody is expecting anything from Trump, he is being elected as a giant fuck you to liberals/SJWs.

it didn't, dean was a cuck and kerry was a stronger establishment pick than hillary is now to dean's bernie

Listen to some of Scott Adams' analyses of Trump. It's not entirely a fluke that Trump hasn't been stumped.

Trump has the benefit of the fact that the entire election was one huge fucking clusterfuck.

Howard Dean saw his presidential campaign killed over the scream because of the simple fact that George Bush had the entire media lining up to kiss his ass and had an entire machine place to crush anyone who posed a threat to him.

The entire Republican field was too damaged and splintered for anyone to unify against Trump AND the media had turned away from the GOP. Also, unlike with W, the media is divided on whether or not they can make more money off of Trump or Hillary, whereas the media was all united behind Bush because of 911/Iraq War

That was in the land of Berenstein when drumpf was a democrat

It was 2004, people cared about being "respectable" and "compassionate"

After the failure of Bush's second term and the absolute joke Obama has turned the whitehouse into no one gives a shit anymore.

Also the internet has become far more pervasive post 2007 now so Old Media isn't as effective at pushing propaganda.

Because Trump is a walking meme, while Sanders gives actual policy substance...Obviously Hillary wins by being WOMAN and 9/11

Because the SJW meme has gone much further than screenshots of tumblr on Sup Forums. It's reality now and it's
disgusting enough for normal people to take the ball back.

>Sanders gives actual policy substance

like raising taxes on the working class so Liberal Arts majors can get free PHDs in Anal Fisting

Dean had a better chance of beating Bush. Those in charge wanted 4 more Bush years at the time, so Dean had to be sabotaged, and they needed an excuse for his declining popularity.

Trump is unstoppable. People just want him to be President. He could say he committed Bengazi with his bare hands and people would say "That's actually pretty impressive" and still blame Clinton for it.

it destroyed his run only in that it gave the surging rightwing media a focus point for their propaganda derision of him. They latched onto it like a rabid pitbull and never let go.

Actually it was as much an electrifying moment to his supporters as was Reagan's "I paid for this (microphone)"

As the Shithead™ I am replying to demonstrates, it's all a wink and a nudge between hardcore conservitards.

>still blame Clinton for it

It would still be her fault

just about every foreign policy disaster in the last 8 years has been her fault.

Yes Trump is a meme, but Sanders "substantive policies" are economically fucking retarded. And his voting record shows that he's just as hawkish on going to war as the rest of the AIPAC cucks.

Trump is shit but at LEAST he is the most anti-war of the bunch. And Hillary is just pure cancer.

Wasn't it in 2003 or 2004? I don't think youtube was created yet. Radio and television played it over and over - making fun of him (just like a meme). The scream wasn't that bad but when everyone jumps on you and tries to make you look crazy, it does.

Now that we have youtube and other access to the internet, now we control the narrative, not the jewish media.

Dont forget a big fuck you to Mexico as well.

We all loved him at "Build a wall"

I don't even know or care what a "conservative" is.

But it was funny as hell when Trump held that one rally where the first microphone didn't work and he announced that they wouldn't be getting paid for after somebody handed him a second mic that did work.

That probably made a big impression on me along the way.

holy shit you're retarded

the DNC was behind smearing Dean not the GOP. The DNC wanted Kerry because he was the pro wall street pro globalist candidate not Dean so they used anything as an excuse to sabotage Dean's campaign from the inside.

The GOP only played along. It's the exact same thing that happened between Sanders and Clinton. Everything bad gets blamed on Shillary while every Shillary fuck up gets swept under the rug.

For example if this photo was run 24/7 for Kerry it would have ended his campaign.

When you don't stand for anything a slight gaff can lose you support. Trump stands apart from the pack because everyone else is fake and touts the same old establishment politics.

>“I am 100 percent pro-Israel in the sense of Israel’s right to exist,” Sanders said. “I lived in Israel, I have family in Israel, Israel has the right to live not only in peace and security, but to know that their very existence will be protected by the United States government.”

One of the first instances of meme magic