Are you ready Croatia? Tomorrow we are getting our sea access and there's nothing you can do about it

Are you ready Croatia? Tomorrow we are getting our sea access and there's nothing you can do about it.

was there a flood

Tomorrow the EU will give Slovenia a part of Croatia that should have been ours since the begging.

Croatians are chimping out

>a guy with a wife from Slovenia becomes the president of USA
>Slovenia annexes Croatia in the same year
how do we stop Slovenia from taking over the world????

can't wait for a war to break out, maybe we'll be able to do the old switcheroo maneuver and get Istria back

Are you implying Trump is so stupid he listens to his wife on politics

Cool maybe we can do something similar

I don't think Chile would let you

I thought you already had one in Koper

Who here hates /croatia/ driving culture?

Really?

go back to your cuckholding you liberal scum

Are you annexing that ?

Don't you already have a small price of adriatic coastline?

lel
buttmad road idiot detected.
Is your zastava even street legal?

>Are you implying Trump is so stupid he listens to his wife on politics
No, everyone knows Barron runs the WH and Slovenia will make him their king.

that will never happen, your current president has undermined our relations to an almost irrecoverable point

The NWO Will weaken your country by any mean necessary.

You see, that is the problem, instead of looking for any way to make Chile look bad, maybe we should be able to do business together and once and for all bring an embassy to Chile

Who will you join first?
plz be Slovenia

Anyone know when the decision will be read tomorrow?
I want to look at shit hitting the fan live.

>Slovenia
Who?

>croatia

the mere mention of this country makes me laugh

I piss in your mother's mouth.

13:30

Is this close to the actual deal ?

Not necessarily, Croatia didn't accept the Hague as competent so it does not matter the result (favorable or not) Croatia didn't accept it, in addition the Hague can not say to some country that yields territory to another since that would be an attack to the Sovereignty of the country so Slovenia will not have sovereign access to the sea soon
>fun fact, tomorrow they'll say the decision of but that doesn't mean that Croatia will do it

renting grippens for cheap, 1 week of war, start your bids

But we have no border dispute.

Anyone got maps of this shit?
Stay strong Croat bros. You are at least a real country unlike slovenia.

>wikipedia
>the dispute

>the Croatian language

How many black qties has Juncker promised them in exchange?

shit i thought it was at 16:00

Out of all nations out there I don't you're in position to make such accusations

First part of the Croatian Peninsula then the world, right?

das rite, boss

Funny how China and America are evil for ignoring the memecourt but Croatia is just "within its rights".

I want something to happen... I want war.. I want blood..

calm down pablo

mememedia in action
>The Hague is whore
>I don't think China and America are bad guys that's a vague term for their actions

The Hague is a Whore*

Croatia is like a fat kid that stops playing when he knows he's gonna lose

Remember to boycott Croatia if they don't accept the court's decision, fellow Slovenes. Go to Greece or Montenegro on vacation this year.

kek

lmao who the fuck gives a shit about this anyway, croats should just give it to poor little slovenia

soon

good job croatia. now that you're apart of the EU, they're going to start by cucking you out of some of your territorial waters.

Hasn't Slovenia always had sea access?

They already have both sea access and open sea access but their legal experts are retarded and think they need Croatian territorial waters for it.