What is this expression supposed to convey?

A complete detachment from 99.9999% of the people he's talking to, and reality as a whole.

Hillbot malfunctioning?

Based DC actors not openly shilling for Hillary.

sincerity, concern, empathy, honesty/openness. though i don't know what was being said.

CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES.

You Sup Forums retards are the biggest shills I've ever seen, mainly because you dedicate 24/7 of your worthless lives to doing it. Stop using that word, it's inherently ironic when you do.

>Gal Gadot posting anti-Palestinian tweets on her twitter
>Henry Cavill openly admitting he's anti-Brexit
>Ben Affleck saying the US government had something to do with 9/11

DCEU confirmed for based.
How will MCUcks ever recover?

But hes a Sup Forumsedditor not based Sup Forums
like actually too and not just in the meme way

I theorize that Robert actually hates capeshit. He knows that it's become his entire identity and that most people will associate him with it from now on.

His acting potential was already pretty slim, but it might as well be nothing now and he knows it.

>send help pls

Fuck off Marvel. Your movies are shit and Hillary sucked.

Pretending that our views don't hold any stock is exactly why you were all crying in your laps when Trump won. Learn to respect others, you little cunt, then maybe you won't leak from the vagina when you get surprised things don't go your way.

Been posting on Sup Forums longer than you've been alive, sonny.

what went wrong?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Is this the latest MCUck comeback?

He's dead
That's just a man wearing his skin

Trump won.

It's supposed to convey 'I've just stopped talking and I'm going to talk again any second now'.

>defending Sup Forumseddit scum
Hello 2013+ poster

basically that perfectly explains DCU vs MCU.

the MCU actors are classic normal liberals

the DC ones are nutty, conspiracy theorist Jill Stein esque liberals

Rather that than defending MCUck paid shills.

>posted on Sup Forums

>that makes me a "Sup Forumseditor"
>implying Sup Forums isn't the most reddit board on this whole site

Top jej ma8ey

Of course you would. Both sides are the only reason why you're even posting on this board. If they didn't get a chance to lie to moot then you'd still be on reddit, twitter, Sup Forums or whatever pleb upvote degeneracy approved place you came from.

Is this real lol

>I currently have 6 snipers pointing at me from 6 completely seperate locations and the moment I stop saying things that benefit hillary thry will all pull the trigger
>please help

You love me as an actor and I'm very distressed right now because I you don't vote (for Hillary) litterally Hitler will get elected.

/thread

plane crashing

I s-sure hope she w-wins...

unlikely considering his history
he probably got 5 million instead of 10 for this

Tfw you will never have a face famous enough that simply existing somewhere gives you money

Yes it is. But if you were not retarded you would have realized that it's a mask.

>Help me, they have a gun pointed at my head

>anti-brexit

cuck