NOSOTROS FUERON NATIVES CABARON

NOSOTROS FUERON NATIVES CABARON

NOSOTROS FUIMOS REYES Y LA MIERDAAAAAAAA

Yes, a bunch of mixed-race Spanish-speaking Catholics are indigenous to the United States

Who exactly is being called the slut? Being rude usually doesent make them support you.

That makes no sense at all

you better watch your back white boy

ERAMOS AZTECAS PUTO

based nigg

Tila Tequila

spaniards banged the mayans and turned em into mexicans

Don't you know the Aztek invented spanish?

>Don't you know the Aztek invented spanish?
Makes sense, they were kangz after all. I saw Apocalypto, truly the master race.

The conquistadors were the ones that explored and claimed that land though, so the modern mestizos can't claim the US south west wuz aztec n shiet.

I've never understood why people act like Mexico are native Americans

"Americans stole California and Texas from Mexico, we have to give it back"

Excuse me, who did the Mexicans take it from?

Isn't the average Mexican like 70% European?

PRIMER PUBLICACION MEJOR PUBLICACION

so many reactions faces here
anyway..
NOSOTROS

What the fuck

>average is 70%
I wish

It ranges from 20% to 80% with most idiots getting stuck at 50% or less

>Isn't the average Mexican like 70% European?
lolno. More like 10%.

Here in Texas they usually identify as "Hispanics" 90% of the time but when it's convenient they'll say that their poor oppressed natives that they had their land taken by the evil white European Anglos and Spaniards and therefore the "real" owners of the land, dispite the fact that

1. Mexico owned the area for slightly more than 25 years

2. The vast majority of that land was never actually controlled by Mexico, and was mostly inhabited by tribes that do not identify as Hispanic to this day

3. They never did anything with the land

4. As you said most of them are the descendants of the Spanish.

thing is we were actually kangs. Mayans and aztecs absolutely btfo nigs

I have no problem with the people of Mexico. I've been all over for business. There are a few truths to find there:

The border is not indicative of Mexico. The border is the Detroit of Mexico. Mexican people are normal people on the whole. They work, they pray, they save money, and they raise children. They have serious problems, but these problems are only going to be solved by the Mexican people.

The people you see marching with Mexican flags and screaming at Donald Trump protests do not remind me of the Mexican families I met. These people remind me more of the bullies. The burocratas and golpeadores that have ruined Mexico.

They're even lower than bureaucrats. I say shoot them all family

The wealthy Mexicans (10-20% of the population) are almost entirely Europeans of Mediterrean stock.

The large majority of Mexicans are officially mestizo or mixed-race to varying degrees. Probably of majority European ancestry, but they probably wouldn't pass as white in Australia or Europe.

The poorest Mexicans are usually almost entirely of indigenous ancestry.

The physical differences between indios and mestizos is subtle to most white Americans, but apparently it's much more noticeable to Mexicans themselves and it's largely how they judge each other's status.

Legal Mexican immigrants to America are typically from their mestizo middle class, illegal immigrants are rural peasants or impoverished indio city-dwellers.

The pic or the spanish?

As a student of history, this pic infuriates me beyond belief holy shit. The amount of ignorance about history in this post is astounding.