Ask someone who knows everything a question. You might learn something. I won't make predictions...

Ask someone who knows everything a question. You might learn something. I won't make predictions, but I will explain exactly why things are the way they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does light exist?

I'll discuss politics, not science, but all we know is that the electromagnetic force and the other three fundamental forces were a single force until they separated moments after the Big Bang.

Can you get repeating digits?

what colour does green smell like?

I've never met a Clinton supporter but she got more votes than Trump or Bernie, how?

Which Game Grump is the best grump?

How can I time travel to an earlier point in my life? IE. Send my mind back in time like Wolverine in DoFP or Ashton Kutcher in the Butterfly Effect or those two shitty tv shows no one remembers from 2001 where those kids went back to the 80s.

Why is OP a faggot?

Are things inevitable?

Does everything happen for a reason?

Is all suffering part of a necessary path to transcendence?

why is it that every day we stray further from god's light?

Is it gay to find traps attractive?

You'll have to ask someone with synesthesia.

What's wrong with the Jews?

Why does Trumps breath smells like rotten onion?

You probably don't meet a lot of old people.

What is the true meaning of Red Pilled?

Quads.

the Romans say no, and they seem to know what's up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus

None of the people you know did, but all of their parents did, and each of them has twice as many parents as they have themselves.

Well in your first answer you proved to me you know nothing. Believing in the big bang is pretty bluepilled.

Why do you accept a theory that has so little evidence? Let's break this down.

Why do people believe that there are some things untouched by the jews?

the number seven

How do I quit drinking? I keep fucking it up

Will the Euro become a full blown demurrage currency? If it does, will it cause the US$ to go to shit?

Was 9/11 an inside job?

Determinism is the way of the universe. To discount determinism, things would have to happen without a cause.

How did I get an ingrown toenail on my big toe and how long will it take to heal?

Apathy and progressivism bred by prosperity and complacency.

No, because they appear like women.

There is one question i've been trying to answer for a few years, won't hurt to hurl it at you.

Why is the universe orderly?
Why do things repeat themselves?
Why don't things just suddenly stop behaving like they usually do?
In short, what is the nature of the order principle?

They merely pursue their own group interest over the national interest, and they're really good at it because they're geniuses.

That the world is a web of competing interests and no one is in charge. If the world was racing towards its doom no one could stop it.

Suffering comes from illusion, if you shed your illusions and accept truth you'll cease to suffer.

There is a redpill for everything, you just got to find it, and swallow it.

Things like "there is no god", female nature, racial tendencies.

Find the truth of reality, accept it and you will never suffer again.

This thread will be important someday

Thank you based redpilled OP

No - it is more comforting for some people to believe in the 9/11 conspiracy than to accept the terrifying reality of the attack.

aaaaand I'm out

What you are describing is known as the Principle of Uniformity of Nature, and philosophers have proposed a number of different explanation. This problem originates with philosopher David Hume.

You wouldnt deny the Judeo-Saud connection though, would you?

So, did you prefer being the Sumerian deity or the Egyptian frog-avatar? How's it feel being a self-aware force of meme?

Answer my question about the Euro

The question specifically asked about an inside-job, which I took as meaning the US government. The Saudi connection is basically public knowledge at this point. There is not enough information re: the Israelis.

I said I'm not making predictions. No one in this world has a good record in making predictions - it's too complex.

The solution to Poincare Conjecture?

op is kike hijacking meme energy
abandon

Dan. We would all fuck Dan. Don't lie faggots.

You suck ass. You're probably a khazar anyways.

So close man

I know everything about society, not mathematics.

What were they really looking for in The Watergate?

Roger Stones boyfriend.

I was thinking Bill Cosby was taken out because of his pound cake speech, that he had more to say about internal failure of the black community but that didn't fit the narrative that blacks and sjw's are so heavily invested in, so he was made into a monster. Am I right?

"Inside job" is retarded. It's probably a controlled opposition thing.
But it might have been an attack that they have supported, or at least allowed to happen.

I'm out.

Basic opposition research, the specifics are not important to the scandal.

The Bill Cosby case is part of the trend of high-profile rape accusations to back up the idea of rape culture. It's not directly related to his politics. Maybe he is guilty of some things, but he was artificially targeted by the media.

You ever shit your pants on accident?

Why is it acceptable to be a faggot but not a pedo?

whats my name, nigger

Why won't god come back and kill the sinners already?

Is there a political cabal behind Trump? What are their agendas? Do they really want to reindustrialize the US? Do they want to protect western culture in America? Are they going for a significant change in the direction of the current world order?

Because only adults can consent to sex, although I suspect progressives will try to change this attitude.

>he forgets the life force
Confirmed for knowing fuck all

Why did Great Britain declare war on Germany, thus kicking off the second World War?

God does not exist, obviously. Society itself is God. Congregations worship themselves and their ideals.

okay, OP you seem smart.
Answer me: What is the best way to defeat leftist thought completely?

There's nobody behind Trump, just Trump. Of course every group that can will try to figure out how to use him, but, again, everything is a web of competing interests - there is no "they" controlling things on a large scale.

Confirmed ashkenazi khazar unbeliever!

Why can't I get a job in the trade I spent a year learning

OP how do you change your habits to be motivated internally instead of externally?

Post pics of khazar boobies, op

They perceived that Germany had aggressively invaded Poland, whom they were in a defense pact with. Things on the Germany-Poland border may have been a bit more complicated than their perception.

I forgot what water tastes like.

Can you help me out user?

This I can answer very confidently: Get every person in the US to know the term "virtue-signalling," which is at the root of all leftist belief. We are very lucky that such a perfectly-descriptive term popped up.

Is it true that a consciousness could come into existence out of pure random nothingness and then survive and evolve by reducing entropy in the total randomness that surrounds it

Why is it that OP is always a faggot?

This thread sucks shit!!!!!

Give yourself absurdly small rewards for doing something good, and punish yourself in absurdly small ways for doing something bad. Your subconscious (Yes, really) will attribute your actions to your own volition and convince yourself that you really love having good habits. Self Perception Theory

I haven't been to Australia so I can't doubt you. I know everything about the world, but don't consider Australia part of the world.

According to Boltzzman, yes, but obviously this has never been observed.

Why does your thread suck shit, asshole?

I hope I was able to answer some questions. Great creativity here, as always. Good night, Sup Forums.

provide a reason why you believe it sucks before asking a question like that

Agreed. OZ is a part of another realm of existence. It is truly a paradise where the ultimate shitposters are breeded and only the righteous can enter.

Fuck you

if you want an answer, you should specify what you dislike about it. simply asking why it sucks will get you nowhere

why is OP a faggot?

I gotta go pinch a loaf, I want all this cleaned up by the time I get back.