I like basketball because you can go out and literally play by yourself and still have a lot fun...

I like basketball because you can go out and literally play by yourself and still have a lot fun. You can practice your shooting, dribbling, free throws, lay ups, post moves, etc. All by yourself. The only thing you can't practice on your own in basketball is passing.

You can't really do this in football, soccer, hockey, and baseball to the extent that you can in basketball.

Going out and just shooting around on your own is very relaxing, I recommend you all try it.

ok

True, but you can pass to yourself, bouncing your ball on the wall.

get some friends loser

but then people will watch me playing by myself and think im a loser.
or worse, theyd want to play with me.

Maybe, how do you simulate passing to someone slashing to the rim or give and go, pick and roll, etc.

It is obvious that you can't practice team plays alone, but you still can work on pass technic.

>you can go out and literally play by yourself and still have a lot fun

if you enjoy that, you should try skiing

It's a really fun sport, I wish it didn't have to take me decades to find that out. Still, I suppose it wouldn't make much of a difference. It's not like it's easy to find people willing to play it where I live.

sadly there's not many snowy mountains near me

Too expensive

blacktop hoops is the goat sport to play with your bros.. im pretty sure this is universally accepted

I guess Chile is a big country (well, long at least) place, but I know a lot of Canadians head down there for summer skiing.

this is true

Shooting hoops by yourself is very therapeutic

You can practice everything but passing in hockey too

How does a goalie practice on his own?

Basketball is one of the best sports for loner autists.

bouncing a ball off a wall is what a lot of people do. Practicing hand eye coordination.

you can also have a pitching machine shoot balls at you

That doesn't sound fun at all.

Roll a tire down a hill, race to the bottom of said hill ahead of it, and then pass the ball through the tire

Just ask your dad...oh wait

>the only thing you can't practice on your own in basketball is passing

And defense

And getting around defense

But yeah, it's fun

Shooting baskets is so Damm relaxing.
3v3 in half court are pretty great too

>dribbling

yeah, you can practice dribbling the air

t. Jobless nigger who voted for Hillary

Another good thing about basketball is that you can play it indoor or outdoors.

>I love this team based sport because I can play it alone

You can do the same with football. You can practice shooting, dribling, and any skill with a ball made of socks

You can do all of these in football (not handegg)

You can also play soccer on your own.

Going out and just kicking around on your own is very relaxing, I recommend you all try it.

This is why you see such huge discrepancies of skill in the NBA and college.

There's no real limit on how often you can practice bball. You really have no excuse in bball - suck at freethows? Go out to the gym and shoot 1,000 free throws. Need a new post move? Go work on your hook shot. Need more versatility? Go practice all your best moves left handed! In other sports there's only so much you can train on your own before you have to get help are drop money on machines or equipment.

In the NBA you always see players staying in the stadium after a game to just practice on their own, kyrie Irving does this every now and then after the Cavs lose a game.

How does the goalie practice on his own?

he stops being a goalie

Everyday of my childhood I would go and shoot baskets on my own for an hour at this school I lived nearby.

the best sport for autists who don't want to talk to people is golf though. I love going out and playing 18 holes by yourself, I hate when I get placed in a group with other people I don't know

yeah pickup is the best part about basketball just being able to walked up to a court and call next and be playing games and having friends and teammates just having a good time playing ball

this is exactly why I prefer fapping to sex.

Some more local court pix

Nice proxy, Aussie.

Neat looking court. Why grizzlies?

>The only thing you can't practice on your own in basketball is passing.

never heard of a brick wall?

and if you think you can get better at basketball by playing with yourself you're clearly a whiteboy who had no handle or j, and is just learning how to play.

Because a brick wall is gonna cut to the basket or roll to the rim.

Totally .

same reason why I like fucking

>he doesn't practice running a.k.a the patrician choice for autists

but playing with other people is fun

Thanks for going out of your way to prove that basketball isn't really a team sport and is therefor a joke

>team sport
>1 guy can literally win the title all on his own using his brain dead team mates as decoys

>"American" sports

A real team sport requires synergy between team mates to reach a level unattainable when playing individually, unlike apehoop where it's all about individualism

It's a sport where true greatness can't be held down by having a shitty team.

It's basically a sport for perfectionists.