GET A GUN NOW

We need to start arming up now!

If you don't own a gun, you need to purchase one or build one ASAP.

The time is fast approaching and soon we'll be past the event horizon.

BUY
ACQUIRE
BUILD

A FUCKING GUN NOW!!!!

Any questions or help with purchase a firearm please go ahead and ask.

Handgun or rifle first? I already have a shotgun gifted from my dad (I've been shooting all my life but I've never made it a point to buy/own my own firearms because my dad and uncle had plenty to shoot).

Handgun if you've already got a shotgun. You'll need a concealable.

What kind should I get?
>/k/alifornia
> Have Glock 17
> Have Mossberg 500
> Have Marlin 60
> Hate direct impingement, sort of like commie stuff.

Rifle is prefered, but a pistol will do just fine.

A rifle can be used to hold off men from a farther distance, but a pistol can be concealed.

The choice is yours.

I have a have a sling I've hit critters with and a blues harmonica I can play pretty well. I ain't getting a gun.

Also a Califag here.

>G19
>Shield
>Maverick 88
>3 ARS
>Marlin 22

19 IN LOUISIANA ABOUT TO JOIN THE NAVY HOW DO I GET A GUN

If you're such a anti gun fag, then at least get a cross bow with broadheads

Uhhh go to a gun shop?

It's just a Cali night

SLO county here:
>2 ARs
>3 .22s
>SKS
>Rem .308
>870 Tacticool
>G22
>FNS9
>Shield9

Don't call be a fag. World War X will be fought with rocks and sticks.

>FNS9

Uhhh how?

Don't worry I'm pretty good at duel wielding AA-12s

>duel
>bretty good

kek, its dual you flaming faggot nogunz

The day before the single shot exemption being lost fucked us all in the ass. Made friends with some cool dudes that owned a fun store.

Ok, why do I need a gun this time?
I'm not anti-gun, I'm just asking what is the reason for this THE SKY IS FALLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! scenario?
Did obama fart or something?

My cousin has a gun license, but is still waiting for the government cool down period to actually receive it. I think it's only a 22 though

If you're going for your first gun, get a Mosin Nagant. It's a reliable, cheap, efficient and accurate rifle. Your average Mosin won't be over $250, you can get some as cheap as $100. You can buy a couple hundred rounds and a scope for it very easily. Now you're officially an armed citizen.

If war is coming the last thing you want is a concealable.

Get a high caliber rifle.

Lucky Mofo

I'll spare you the memes and just tell you that you're going to be killed very soon.

I'm under the assumption that if anything happens, it's going to a small population that rebels, causing a military state nationwide. Definitely will need both, but the battles will be small, and most likely close.

I'd love to, sadly it isn't so straight forward in this part of the world.

If you don't care about complying with our oppressive gun laws just build an AR with whatever you want.

Key is to get an 80% lower and mill it out yourself, there are plenty of guides on the internet and youtube.

I'm building an AR and putting whatever the fuck I want on it from parts I got on the internet, I have 30 round mags from my days in the Muhreens and bought gear from military surplus stores, I don't need any thing fancy and I know what works.

Only issue for us now will be ammo of they pass these new laws, they want to be able to track ammo buyers.

Fuck the government and fuck Commiefornia

>small, and most likely close.
shotgun

I live in California. Is it EASY OR NOT to buy a gun? there's so many conflicting arguments I see sometimes. How much should I save up for and what's a good started gun? I don't want a pistol.

See That's why I said handgun

Or get a bigger dick and lose weight

It's easy as long as you have a clean record, money, and 10 days to fuck around on 4chins and pull your pud

Just get 130 dollars and get a rossi 12 gauge.

>I'll spare you the memes and just tell you that you're going to be killed very soon.
yeah, just like when obama was elected in 08
Oh wait, I'm still alive.
Or when he opened up the fema death camps, and confiscated my guns.
Oh wait, that never happend, AND I'm still alive.
Or how about when you guys screamed armed revolution every 15 minutes when he got in office?
Oh wait, nothing happened, and I'm still alive.

Either you are a whackjob, or you own a gun store. And this is how you boost your sales up. It has to be one or the other. It can't possibly be anything else.

So I ask again, why am I being told to get a gun this time? What is the irrational reactionary reason this time?

I'm from Cali

All you need to buy a RIFLE OR SHOTGUN
is an ID and take a stupid 10 minute test in the gun shop.

I'm all for guns, but

>unironically believing a happening is around the corner

Browse the catalog, I'm sure you'll see it

Why do you recommend a shotgun? I'm interested in a rifle. I live in East LA so If shit does go down when trump gets elected I plan on holding down the house and protecting my family for any dudes that wanna try shit.

what sort of ammo required for the shotgun? slugs?

I hear cucks crying about black dudes fucking the chicks that are out of their league.
I see low iq trump scum blah blah blahing all over the place.
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWS
and other trite bullshit.

I ask again, why am I being asked to get a gun this time?

Non-gun owning, also a Cali resident.

Gun control laws here are ridiculous.

Can someone give me the basic rundown on what is a good gun for a first time owner as well as any advice on not getting blocked by the laws?

>not having a gun regardless

Lel

1 ounce slugs and 00 buck shot

10 minute test? What kind of test?

Bad news my Calibros. Kamala Harris is going for the Senate and it looks like she has a "shot".
The problem with this cunt whore bitch is that:
1) She was for banning handguns in San Francisco. Residents would have to hand in their handguns with no compensation, or move out of the city.
2) As DA of Frisco, she let tons of Murder cases go to lesser charges because she was too busy or some bullshit.
3) Made the Peruta v. San Diego County en banc so it would take for fucking ever for California to become Shall Issue for concealed carry.

Basically she wants to disarm whitey and surround us with violent criminals that are her brown friends. Fuck her.

I want a Ruger lcp. How bad is 9mm short as a self defense caliber?

I like shotguns :3

If you're in Cali buy an AR asap. Their are laws about to be passed that will ban them.

Other than that get a 12 gauge Shotgun, 9mm pistol, or just a hunting rifle.

To get a firearm safety certificate. It's a multiple choice test that is pretty easy. Don't forget to pay $25 for the transfer fee.

the better question is, how will a rifle serve you better than a shotgun, especially in matters of self defense

You should be able to buy a pump shotgun there right? I'd go with that as a first buy, preferably one with marine/nickelcoating for rust resistance.

Im pretty sure you can own an SKS in Cali too, also solid but not as resistant to rust with the blued barrel. But with good rifleman habits you ought to be able to avoid that with lubrication of all metal surfaces. Plus the aftermarket is decent for the SKS.

Or Mosin, meh.

Get one of these

Got one. Whew thanks for the heads up southbro

What'cha think?

Common sense safety shit.

slosa bro?

I really want one, but I don't have the fucking money

I'm going to be the first to turn in my guns, but after I turn in my bullets first :^)

rifle will give you good range and pin point accuracy but not that great for close range so switch to the shotty for that

>Kamala Harris

Fuck m8, is this what being triggered feels like? I literally felt my blood pressire go up again, how dO THESE FUCKING DEMOCRATS KEEP GETTING ELECTED WHATFUCKISERONGWITH YOUCALIFORNAIFUCKFUCK

Listen White Californians, you need an American of bean descent to scout ahead for you in the coming uprising, you got one in SoCal, are the laws they're trying to pass the one that makes you have to register to buy ammo?

If you're going revolver go 357

What weapons would you recommend ? I'm a decent shot , but I know fuck all about guns
> tfw I have a heirloom Luger pocket pistol in very good and working condition, but ammo for it is non existent

It's either or, get what's most comfortable and affordable to you

How much in total do you have?

Then again my dad has a shotgun...
Can guns be sent through the mail? Or would I have to travel up there to get it?

I have six, various configurations of two each: 12ga shotguns, 5.56 AR-15s, 9mm handguns

Only thing I need now is a precision bolt gun for hunting

When I can, I'm not a member. I have a lot of friends with big ranches :^)

Anything that can hold off large amounts of people.

ARs
AKs
Large capacity pistols
Shotguns
PTRs

Anything that can fuck shit up

Whatever you mail doesn't get scanned through UPS.

They have drug dogs and Radiation scanners but that's it.

t. Former UPS employee

Right, and this guy is talking about home defense in East LA. Not a lot of wide open spaces there, especially not in your home. Go with the shotgun. Easier to hit with, easier to use, and there are stories of burglars/home invaders running at just the sound of a shotgun being racked. If home defense is your goal, shotguns are really hard to beat.

>Can guns be sent through the mail?
Absolutely not. If it's your gun being kept at his house because you felt you didn't have a secure place to store it, but now you do, then you're in the clear to go get it. Just make sure you're either flying, or your route home with it only goes through states with 'peaceable journey' laws, look it up.

Go google "/k/ guide for poorfags"

>and there are stories of burglars/home invaders running at just the sound of a shotgun being racked.
holy fuck no there are not, stop repeating this insane meme

the only time someone should hear you rack the slide is after you've already let the first round off

Holy shit Aussie cant you go to jail for just talking about guns over there?

a great first line of defense is to look like someone they dont want to fuck with

very nice

Around 300 in total currently, but part of it will be going to a Roth IRA by the end of the year.

> I'm looking for a ruger lcp
>If you're going revolver go 357

Well we know who knows fuck all about guns.

You're right. I'll start saving for a shotty.

Fienstien FUCK OFF

On the other hand, out a 4" or longer barrel, 357 is the certified tried and true original nigger stopper

you get quads and your gonna listen to uncle joe?

Whoops thought I read LCR.

Just get a Bersa 380, fuck polymer

Buy a fucking shotgun dude, they're cheap.

That feel when no legal guns.

we have gun clubs here

If you live in commiefornia, buy an ar-15 lower receiver with a bullet button. Then in a year when ARs are banned, you will already technically have one registered to you.

For 300 you could get a decent 12 gauge shotgun

or a piece of junk handgun that is probably underrated as fuck and would be a nice asset

I got seven Mac-11's, about eight .38's
Nine 9's, ten Mac-10's

I had no idea. I haven't read that much into Australian gun laws. Ive just seen so many beautiful guns destroyed by a hydraulic press in AUS.

But a shotgun can fire a variety of ammunition depending on the gauge. 12 gauge: variety of slugs, different size shots, buck and ball, flechette(probably not in AUS). The lis tgoes on.

Currently training for the permission to overtake my grandfathers guns.
Amongst others he has a .357 (note that he's only got one arm) and a p99

What's the best budget AR15 that either comes with no furniture or at least an M4 stock?
I'm planning on buying or building one and price is my main concern. I've got 9 mags, so no issue there, and I've got a FURS so either I'll need to get a FUFS or a barrel that has one on the gas block.
Also I'm in OH so I know I'm good on ownership and such, biggest thing for me is finding best budget oriented brand(s)

They sell SKS rifles here for 200$

Is that an okay gun? because every other gun is l1000$+

Get a full sized handgun to shoot first, glock, beretta, sig, there are pleanty of choices

then get a CC gun

Also get an AR-15, this is essential

The perks of a shotgun:

Even a 20ga is vastly more lethal than a 44mag handgun
Cheap
Probably the last gun of all to get banned, because muh hunting purposes with nothing but a barrel swap

M&P 15 or Ruger AR556

Look into a Smith and Wesson M&P Sport.

Or 80% lowers....

The SKS fucking rocks

yea sks is based, do they have the bayonets with them, that makes it top tier

ever been to /k/? they love their sks

also i wish i could buy a decent sks for 200 bucks

They have bayonets but since bayonets are illegal in canada they blunt them before they sell them to you so you have to sharpen them yourself.

>a fucking leaf

One thing you must know is the pecking order of SKS quality.

>Russian
>Chinese
>Albanian
>Yugo

>but ammo for it is non existent

I get that, but if you acctually want to shoot the gun, indoor handgun ranges are the easiest places to find

also
>20 gauge

>banned
:) thats why you want them