Who exactly was in the wrong here??

Who exactly was in the wrong here??

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=okTAK9F7vho
abc.net.au/news/2016-03-09/cambodia-refugee-resettlement-program-labelled-an-expensive-joke/7231852
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

leftists
they would never have tried if it wasn't for leftists claiming everyone is welcome

the crew explained why they couldn't help. if they let them on, they'd be outnumbered

Italy is becoming africa and nobody cares...

What's the point of EU?

>it's a Sup Forums thread

if their place is so bad why are the men leaving first? :^)

>guy with the grey/white shirt in the bottom left
he was faced down like he was dead and then was back swimming what the fuck

People smugglers in their own country tell them that they'll have a better life and will be welcome in whatever country they're trying to enter.

Daily reminder if you have ever supported left wing parties in your lifetime you are responsible for all of these deaths.

the somali pirates who failed the boarding party part of pirating

>that like to dislike ratio

Why can't niggers swim?

Literally just move your arms and float

A crew member through down a rope. Seems someone wanted to help them.

I wonder if there is any gun laws for international water.

>through
No. The crew stated they couldn't help them as it would be fucking suicide.
In what world is it a good idea to allow 30-40 literal fucking desperate criminals, from a third world shit hole, onto your ship in the middle of nowhere

He was snorkeling

but they weren't drowning. they were faking it to get rescued first

notice how they go up to grab from air or start swimming suddenly

Look at me .... look at me.... I'm drowning now.

well that was depressing

thanks Sup Forums for once again reminding me of the real worth of human life

a couple of guys were really good at faking it

so good they went method acting all the way

Wow that Waterworld prequel is pretty grim.

goddammit

>meme spamming Sup Forums inbreds shilling in the comments
>al da slave owners were jooz!
>11 upvotes

Every time

I was actually fully expecting someone from the big boat to throw an exploding harpoon down and detonate the little boat fury road style.

>any gun laws for international water.
there is no law for international waters

Almost as bad as leftists, fucking cringe inducing.

Ask

>look mom, I posted it again!

i will never understand why the EU decided to let human traffickers do whatever they want and continue to stuff tiny boats with an insane amount of people to cross the Mediterranean sea

some very misguided humanitarianism that only leads to many more people dying than if you would cracked down on human trafficking

Im guessing you're American?
Europe is an egalitarian continent. Europeans believe everyone has a right to a bull, not just the rich.

Oh no its fine. I think I'll stay here( a board I've been probably posting longer than you)as I don't post on Sup Forums

>implying the "EU" can do jack shit

This whole crap started when Greeks, due to being butthurt from the debtbowl with
Germany, started opening borders and letting an avalanche of "immigrants" through so they can march straight into Germany.

And now that the floodgates opened every lowlife from that part of the world is on his way to claim his welfare check.

now that's just silly

Let me help you

Click on this link and it'll take you to a better place to make these type of threads

As stated before >Oh no its fine. I think I'll stay here( a board I've been probably posting longer than you)as I don't post on Sup Forums
Also I can't be "alt -right". I'm not American and voted for Merkel[/spoile]

this thread is still off-topic, yet keeps getting spammed.

cry some more bitch
>>>/reddit/

>I'm not American and voted for Merkel
Christ.. You're worse than the liberals in your country.

The reason you don't understand their actions is you assume they're doing it out of compassion. They want a lower-IQ population that will work for basically nothing, but they didn't realise these people won't work because they're lazy and stupid.

/poi/ logic:
>everyone who isn't a crazed neo-nazi is an SJW faggot
tumblr logic:
>everyone who isn't an SJW faggot is a crazed neo-nazi
I hate humanity.

Holy fuck this looks like some zombie level shit

>Who exactly was in the wrong here??
White people, the Europeans should have never given their colonies self rule, the average person had less than a first grade education, how did they think it was going to work out?

Then white people started giving food to Africa, yeah sure one or even five years is OK, every region has its hard times, but over three decades is ridiculous, its basically nature saying these people need to die off because the population isn't sustainable.

The answer isn't letting them into Europe by the way, because people go down to the lowest common denominator. Letting Africans in isn't going to make Europe better, or some how gentry the Africans, its going to make European society devolve by 500 years.

The European governments and especially Merkel.
That craut twat is personally responsible for every idiot that got drowned in a intentionally capsized ship after she opened the borders of her country and made many more of them take that retarded risk.

>niggers
>human

>white people
>human
Humans have compassion. White people don't.

> Not know how to swim
> Get onto a boat

I feel empty for people dying so pathetically, but holy shit.

>invite untermensch to the country
>most die on the journey
>the strong that make it are sent into camps for labor
What did she mean by this?

Daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=okTAK9F7vho

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-09/cambodia-refugee-resettlement-program-labelled-an-expensive-joke/7231852

The fuckers had enough money to fly back to Iran from Cambodia, this is why Australia is banning ILLEGAL migrants

White people are probably about the only people on Earth who actually are compassionate and every other group takes advantage of it.

Can't blame the guys on the boat for this one. They are a fishing trawler not a life boat. They threw ropes and ladders to the migrants. There was no way in hell I would get in the water trying to save any of them and I am a strong swimmer. Those cunts would just drown you. Not because they want to but because they are a panicking mess. Apparently they sunk the real boat they where in when the saw the ship thinking it was the coastguard.

Many sailors throughout history couldn't swim and didn't want to know how. Drowning is much quicker than dying from exposure/dehydration.

You seem to be mad friend, maybe you should go back to

r/ledonald

>niggers aren't people lmao
>compassionate

>asians
>compassion

>africans
>compassion

>south americans
>compassion

Do you have any idea how much money white people give to charities around the world? How much money white people and white countries give to shitty nonwhite countries?
White people are the ONLY people who have compassion and we get taken advantage of because of this.

I didn't say that. You're responding to a different person.
Compassion isn't letting people believe they're welcome in a country where their only means of getting to that country is by a raft for which they will travel many days.

>The fuckers had enough money to fly back to Iran from Cambodia

[citation needed]

So I should become a democrat?

I believe you're supposed to obey the laws of the country your boat is registered and flys the flag of

Titanig

>given them

A lot of them rebelled. What should they have done, genocide them?

What would they do with rebels now that they are in charge?

How is it not you for not posting something Sup Forums related?

How is this television and film outside of fact that it was recorded by some nobody for posterity?

Why don't we have more random family holiday/birthday party footage then if that's the case?

Where the fuck are the mods?

underrated

>why do white people donate to charity

because its a tax deduction

>He thinks billionaires donate to charity because they are good Samaritans

you don't know much about the world do you user

mfw you don't even have to throw their wife and kids to them

All those poor sun burnt "Syrian" """"refugees""""
The humanity

>there is no law for international waters
International law theoretically applies though I don't believe there's ever been a successful prosecution using international law for a crime committed at sea. Maritime law also applies.

The same thing the US did when the South rebelled. Or the same thing they did to acquire the colonies in the first place.

embarassing post bro

it is an illegal boarding and could be argued to be piracy. you can shoot pirates in international waters.

if they capsized the boat and asked to be saved, the boat "should" help them but i don't know if they would be obligated to.

lol you can look up statistics about how white people as a whole donate the most, not just the rich for tax deduction. Nice try faggot.
Nonwhites don't like charity and helping others. The concepts of charity is inherently white.

Nice argument famalam.

it would be better for them in the long run

We already covered this, a bunch of times. The refuges were in the wrong. Here is what happened;

>lets sail to europe whites will give is free stuff, also we get to blanda upp and spread Islam, allahu akbar
>wow there are way too many of us on this shitty boat, oh well
>omg a fishing boat
>if we overturn the boat and pretend we are drowning they will HAVE to pick us up, they won't have any choice
>wait they are not picking us up
>oh... now I'm drowning for real

The people on the fishing boat could not try and take that many people on board without having their own boat capsize and all of them dying as well. For an expanded version of this see what happens in Europe over the next 50 years and global warming and food shortage send hundreds of millions of Africans and Muslims trying to scramble into the first world.

Or just look up Lifeboat Ethics.

Black Americans don't swim because white people used to pour acid into the black only pools.

Law of the sea says go for all the guns you want. Making port with those guns is an entirely different story. This has actually brought about an offshore gun storage industry east of Africa thanks to the I'm the captain now skinnys

daily reminder

ladies and gentleman, all of these, all of them, are actors. every single thing you see in this shot is set up to push an agenda and make others think this shouldn't be allowed. this is one giant trick, do not be fooled.

>What's the point of EU?

Kill the white people.

Hope all those sub human welfare migrant aids niggers drown.

I know. Historical people didn't swim a lot, but this shit is happening right now.