youtube.com/watch?v=WKSllUPbzCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

need to stop masturbating

Stop posting this

shadilay

muh dick
>having a Sup Forums pass
OP why?

On one of the days in July, when I was roaming around Girsh Park, a group of popular college kids
arrived to play kickball in the fields. They all looked like typical fraternity jocks, tall and muscular. The
kind of guys I’ve hated and envied all my life. With them came a flock of beautiful blonde girls, and they
looked like they were having so much fun playing together. One of the girls did a handstand in the grass,
and her sexy bare stomach showed as her shirt hung down. All of the girls were scantily clad. Rage
boiled inside me as I watched those people who thought they were better than me enjoying their
pleasurable little lives together. The rage was so intense that I couldn’t take it. I was insulted too much. I
couldn’t leave them without getting some form of revenge, so I drove to the nearby K-mart, bought a
super-soaker, filled it up with orange juice that I bought at the same store, and drove back to the park.
They were still there, having the time of their lives, and I wanted to ruin it for them. I wanted to ruin
their fun just like they ruined mine, as they would never accept me among them. I screamed at them
with rage as I sprayed them with my super soaker. When the boys started to yell and chase after me, I
quickly got into my car and drove away. I was giddy with ecstatic, hate-fueled excitement. I wished I
could spray boiling oil at the foul beasts. They deserved to die horrible, painful deaths just for the crime
of enjoying a better life than me.

Mboko? Who is Mboko you ask? Why, who else could this farcical character be? Quite a vibrant persona if you ask me. Being a qualified keyboard psychologist amongst other things (pseudo anthropologist, Sup Forums biologist, amateur breakdancer and graffiti artist) I would have to conclude that this character - Mboko that is - is actually a perverse creation of the rorkes inner psyche. Mboko the Nigerian is envisioned to be a strong, virile bullock from the Niger delta. Not only is he Nigerian, but he also has a thick Dublin accent. This confirms two of the Rorkes inner sexual desires: to be cuckolded and berated by a Nigerian, but also the notorious enemy! the Hibernian! The thought of a thick Bantu cock mixed with the appeal of wanton Fenian crassness turns the Rorke on like no other..

the jewish girl I'm going on a date with tomorrow looks like sara.

/gough gang/

nice lad

tired of this edition. those woman are ugly

pizza is no better for yo than mcdonalds

are you literally 12 or 13 years old? i know its supposed to be ironic but i honestIy cant fathom men into their 20's sitting at a computer, typing this shit, posting it, having a chucle to themselves. it gives me the fear to be honest.

IT'S HAPPENING

>3.8 MB
what a retard

le date haha xd

FONT

noseberg kept me behind an extra hour again today, don't even get overtime

Hello fellow 'pede!
MAGA! Praise Kek!

alri

>real american problems

i'm going on a date tomorrow with a lad from /brit/

t. sara lookalike

yes blame the jews prole

>jewish girl

good lad

might cop this

youtube.com/watch?v=_m6jqymC1D0

want you to be my mate and party with me

spice boy

might cop this

Based bogpilled poster

I NEED the left one's name pretty please

might cop this

>normie
hardly
my parents arranged it with her parents

I unironically do most of the things that hipsters do but every other person I've met with similar interests has been a complete and utter arse desu

all of that is correct

love this

love this as well

simple as

Understandable, Have A Nice day. XD

Going to make an effort to be more rude and confrontational irl

A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

NEEEEEd a bf

what?

prefer pink myself desu

howling

errrr
hang on

If we hadn't gone into Iraq, how would he be remembered by the general British public?

I know everyone on Sup Forums thinks he's a cuck for letting in immigrants, but in terms of the general consensus, would he have been remembered as a good prime minister?

might stop posting

already done it lad

can't help staring people down and pushing past them on the street
and when i get a phone call i just can't respond civilly

so do I
so badly

yeah

the only thing anyone ever whines about is the Iraq War

apart from that he did fantastic

Literally all true though except the USSR is still relevant

absolutely
His shitty foreign policy aside he wasa fantastic PM

Why commit to such terrible deeds? This world has no more space for cruelty and negativity my friend. Please know I like you the way you are.

Neoliberal capitalism is lowering living standards for the western working and middle class, though.
ft.com/content/d56b46f6-b237-11e6-9c37-5787335499a0?mhq5j=e1

though of course we could've solved this if politicians stopped listening to neoclassical weirdos and "Keynesians" who couldn't tell Keynes from their backside like Krugman.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'd have probably been very popular because he's pretty much the archetypal all style who gives a fuck about substance type of politician, later seen in the likes of Obama, Trudeau, etc. Knowers like me know better though.

roaring

(I'm jewish too and they'd like us to get married and have kids)

talked back to mum when she said not to

Asians are strange creatures.

I'm making an effort to be more autistic irl
Talking to people is boring and they rarely have anything to say and then forget who I am so I'm just going to be a weirdo and take what they say literally to wind them up.

check out this for a giggle

youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA&t=22s

HOWLING at this temporarlry embarrassed millionaire

I'm a pushover weakling beta and I'm completely invisible to women

Something needs to change and step one is become an aggressive arsehole

You're dope bro.

lies

fuck off ha-joon

fuck off zionista

come Japan October matey

wish i was jewish

very glad there was a fanny in this

Alex turner hahaha

Good way to get smitten, dont try to force something like that on yourself.

making a very nice wage at the moment, not a millionaire though

hmm.
What to post... what to post...

good post
good poster

stephen gately didn't die he moved to australia

how long have y'all been posting on /brit/ for?

Still poorly.
Look at the 2001 election: Turnout absolutely crashed. He was the prime minister of disillusion. He came to power on a wave of optimism about finally getting away from a stagnant Conservative government, only to continue implementing similar policies.

He would always be the Prime Minister of Targets culture, ASBOs and Mandelson. He might not be remembered as the literal satan he's remembered as now, but you can garuntee we'd be disillusioned.
youtube.com/watch?v=WKSllUPbzCI

Might start wearing makeup like the lads in south korea do

>tfw Ireland isn't good enough for Lidl

People forget how much he did for the NHS and "education education education." His attempt at libertarianism was actually pretty successful.

I don't recall many people really hating him before 2003.

darn near about one month, fellin' like a seasoned kekman partner! shadilay to you and good biddings!

Best post this general has seen for awhile.

have thought about this meself
think i might stay in a hotel in my city for a week so i wont meet anyone in my dorm while i try it out and see what its like

I only post here when I come home drunk from the pub and usually stick to posting bums and girls until I'm banned to be 100% honest with you guys right now.

Is HOI4 worth purchasing my compatriots?

state of you

no
3 or dh are much better

only if you get kaiserreich

don't think you want to copy anything that happens in south korea
quite possibly the most boring place on the planet if it weren't for north korea being there

This thread needs more male bums
No it's garbage play hoi3

posted 2 years ago
took a break
started again 5ish weeks ago

if you like that style of game then yes