Is it meme? Or is it actually good?

Is it meme? Or is it actually good?

it's actually accurate which is nice, I managed two episodes of season 2 it was awful - the writer made a tweet showing some anti trump bullshit that'll be in s03 so at this point he's just pandering to his audience and forcing his own opinions into the show. to summarize only watch s01 and it's great

triggered trumpeto, go back to Sup Forums

meme

The characters in Mr. Robot have a lot of parallels to modern day groups like Wikileaks. Regardless of how you feel about Trump, it's much more likely that they would be digging into Hillary's past given her shady background rather than some corporate megalomaniac.

I really think that Esmail has a great potential to steer the show in an incredible direction as long as minimizes the injection of his personal politics into the show.

I loved how he actually drew from real life events and made it nearly completely convincing that this is occurring in our timeline, or a very close neighbor timeline. If he can continue to do that and start drawing parallels from the real world such as the wikileaks thing or the DNC corruption (which was basically all but confirmed), then I think we're golden and I'd be very happy.

I agree. Mr Robot presented Elliot to us as this character who was completely repulsed by society and mainstream trends. It feels odd for him to suddenly take on some political stance that isn't being against anything and everything to do with the establishment.

There's a reason why their group was fsociety and not fdemocrats or frepublicans.

both

The good outweighed the meme at first, but then, suddenly, meme.

It's shit obviously, and that sanddarkie needs to hang from a fucken tree.

but the comment about Trump is made by the businessmen, not the leet hackers or elliot

The last episode of season 2 has me worried that they have no idea where they're going. But I really like the show so far and I'm hoping that they have a plan for season 3 that will tie it all together.

It's fucking terrible.
Faggots on here worship it because it made some fucking easy references to "hacker" culture and now, for that reason, it's apparently "so authentic and realistic dude"

Shit is beyond trash. I watched the first season and then became angry that I'd just wasted hours of my own life watching this shit. Never again.

If you're impressed by gay fucking references and all of that, then you'll love it.

It's only low IQ edge lords and autists who find anything remotely exciting about "le epic haxxers"

S1: Yep
S2: Nuepe señor

Well you seem to think that this show is all about "le epic haxxers", when it's clearly not. You missed the point of the show completely but you didn't waste your time because season 1 was good,

You're the autist I referred to in my post
How's that fedora fit? And does your neck itch?

>Darlene will never peg you while Dom jerks you off

why even live?

Cliche™ the show

The best show out right now. Literally no weak points

>Game of Thrones is going down in flames
>Westworld is just a high budget Walking Dead shat out by HBO
>NBC, ABC, CBS crime dramas are just sleep medicine
>the CW is the continuation of the WB, need I say more
>all other shows are terrible and actual Sup Forums meme fodder

Season 1 fantastic. Season 2 blows. They kept trying to interject more action into the late season 1 episodes and it got a little shaky and then they left you with a lot of questions. Then season 2 got really stupid really fast b/c they clearly didn't know wtf to do.

Says the guy spouting Sup Forums memes.

Well, it's an accurate description of people who are into "leet haxers"

It's weak point is one of its main themes.
The technology, it's like it was written by someone with 15min course in IT Security.

Even to the layman it's all fine. And to the advanced, they should know those scenes are going to be cut short, nobody wants to see an hours worth of scripting, what kind of show would that turn out to be?