LOSTPROPHETS

Reminder that Lostprophets are literally the darkest, most depraved, and extreme band in the history of rock music.

"Nihilistic" punk rockers like GG Allin and The Germs look like retarded fucking toddlers compared to Lostprophets.

Those "dark and scary" KISS wannabes in Scandinavia (Mayhem, Burzum, Gorgoroth, Dissection, et al) were basically LARPING; Lostprophets were the real fucking deal.

Those RAC tools from Skrewdriver, No Remorse, and Brutal Attack might as well have been covering Prussian Blue, for all Ian Watkins cares.

Industrial tools like Peter Sotos and Boyd Rice were just tryhards who would never dare to go as extreme as Ian Watkins and his motley crew.

Watkins and his band followed the lead of his forefather, Gary Glitter, and took the darkness of rock music to the next level. HARD FUCKING CORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjKmCxyKmas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Watkins_(Lostprophets)#Sexual_offences
judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=VJGbQbdfNDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

Don't understand why people shit themselves for this soft rock dronefest.

Here's a reminder of what these rock GODS, or rather DEVILS, were capable of \m/
youtube.com/watch?v=NjKmCxyKmas

yeah I guess technically Ian Watkins is more extreme than GG Allin, weird to think but it's true since all Allin did was beat people up and eat poo

Are you fucking serious?! Do you have any idea what Watkins would do to your plebeian anus, and that of your future child?

>"Nihilistic" punk rockers like GG Allin and The Germs look like retarded fucking toddlers compared to Lostprophets.
>look like retarded fucking toddlers
>fucking toddlers

What did he mean by this?

just look at those rosy cheeks ;)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Watkins_(Lostprophets)#Sexual_offences

classic

this is some right dark shit
judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf

imagine all the lost profits for the rest of the band
mega lolz

> Nihilistic" punk rockers like GG Allin and The Germs look like retarded fucking toddlers compared to Lostprophets.
> Those "dark and scary" KISS wannabes in Scandinavia (Mayhem, Burzum, Gorgoroth, Dissection, et al) were basically LARPING; Lostprophets were the real fucking deal.
I agree, The Birthday Party were better and cooler.
>Lostprophets
Gr8 b8 m8.

> being this clueless

That... yeah alright OP has a point, can't compete with this insanity.

But one would argue that it's more punk to fly low and rather than play it safe - mutate the "safe".
Bit like Nirvana

Didn't read the article before.

Yeah if that's punk then it's officially dead.
More into "fun" nowadays anyway.

But I will say what a dumb cunt. Some of those girls were above the age of consent, yet illegal to record with sex. He didn't need to record them wtf.

Also:
>10 mths old

Might as well fuck a fetus, wtf is with this dude.
Weirdo.

...it's more about the babies.

the 19 year old mom who encouraged Watkins to fuck her son, and WATCHED IT should be injected with HIV

>since this band is more edgy than these edgy bands it's somehow better

reminder that everyone else in lostprophets disowned ian watkins after the charges and went so far as to make a new band specifically excluding him

Yeah hence why I also said Why?
Even satan is scratching his head here purely from a sexual purpose perspective.
I just don't see why this would be attractive.

This is like those people that eat their feces and fuck blocks of ham.

yeah the guy who wanted to fuck a baby is a real weirdo
thanks for the insight bro

Not better - more "punk".

This is it. The only way it could be more punk is literally becoming satan and devouring the universe.

I mean, people have arguments about sex with people ages 15 and 16 (one illegal, one legal).
Then you see this shit and think jesus fucking christ.

This is what happens when you "peck the eyes" of people with indoctrinated depravity.
There's having a messy room, then there's living in a house of mould, fire, sludge, cum and piss. It makes the age of consent thing look minor (which it isn't, just saying relative to this case)

youtube.com/watch?v=VJGbQbdfNDU
Jesus fucking christ
>3:26

mega lolz

the evidence was there all along