What years do you have to be born to be considered an "true early 2000s kid"?

What years do you have to be born to be considered an "true early 2000s kid"?

early 2000s

Gee I bet no one else watched cartoon network and nickelodeon as a kid.

But someone born in the early 00s wouldn't remember the early 00s

you're not old enough to post here

>early 00s
worst time period by far and the proof nostalgia can glorify literally anything

>born 1997
>grew up on ps2
>go to cousins to play halo 1+2
>Oilers were in the finals
Yeah idk

le 90's niggers in denial are finally accepting they watched mostly 2000's stuff.
the worse ones are the ignorant pretending Pokemon was a 90's thing on western countries, when everyones know the huge worlwide pokemania started on 2000.
same for stuff of cartoon network, except some burgers, literally everyones started to watch it around 2000-2001 on cable channels.

>when everyones know the huge worlwide pokemania started on 2000.
not true even remotely

Poke mania was in 1998-1999 in the United States. It probably came a little later in your depressing rainy continent

1999-2000 actually, he's pretty much right.

Oh yeah the pokemania without the anime, so interesting.
stop playing the contrarians, you know i'm right but you can't admit it because for some reasons you feel uncool if it not happened the last century.
1998-1999 are not even the real 90's, and stop cheating because the game come in the murica during the winter 1998, so it mean most people started to enjoy it in 1999, and the anime and cards came later.
you are not fucking japanese, it was not a 90's thing for us all.

>Pokemania was an early 00s phenomenon
>1998-1999 are not even the real 90s
both quotes by you, stop moving the goalpost

for

It's true, the late 90's are not even "culturally 90's", also is fucking ridiculous of considering something 90's if it came on 1999.
this is like I said Spongebob is a 90's cartoon, it make no sense.
or Barack Obama was typical thing from the 2000's.
and yes, the pokemania started around 1999, was at full force on 2000-2001 and started to decline on 2002.
your post-communist shithole know nothing about the west.

>every decade ends two years early because I say so, shut up Slav
t. you

you know the difference between something was made some years and something became very popular some year?
accept it, Pokemon was a early 2000's thing, it was a 90's thing only for japs.

He still has a point, Pokemon is like the Turkey of gen autism. Really late 90s had some of it but most of the boom took place in the next decade.

Shit, Sup Forums was the first place I ever read about it being considered a le 90s thing at all.He still has a point, Pokemon is like the Turkey of gen autism. Really late 90s had some of it but most of the boom took place in the next decade.

Shit, Sup Forums was the first place I ever read about it being considered a le 90s thing at all.

1992 to 1996
in other words old enough (like 4) to remember all the crazy shit happening but not adolescent (15 y/o) yet

about the above discussion that i don't even want to quote,

i'd rather handle timeline in lustra (5 years)
1955s, 1960s, 1965s, 1970s, 1975s, 1980s, 1985s, 1990s, 1995s, 2000s, 2005s,
they all had a different vibe from each other

Me gusta cuando posteas porque de repente recuerdo que hay alguien más viejo que yo que sigue desperdiciando su tiempo en este agujero negro, no cambies nunca.

he's right though

Totally spies was pretty hot

Thanks canada

Nostalgia makes everything feel warm and fuzzy

I'm 1999 and everything felt great during my childhood

The Pokemon anime was airing in the US in 1998 you stupid frog

we don't care, you don't represent the majority.

Before 2000

dale Jorge, saludos

>glorifying the time period when the entire world went to shit

actually the entire world went to shit since the 1973 petroleum crisis.

I thought it was French

no really, it really went to shit since 1999
the end of the word is happening as we speak. nobody said it would be a quick death

so you are implying the 90's are less worse than now? because actually every shit who happens now already existed on this decade, it just more visible now because of the internet and because some politics are using it more.
Baby Boomers already ruined everything anyway.
also reminder the 90's were the beginning of regular nigger-loving on massmedias.

ah yeah, since 1996. the eminem era
as for "are you implying it was less worse", let me ask you since what year or lustrum your cunt began to have more terrorism deaths

we have more terrorists deaths because we have a shitty diaspora who started to chimpout since the 90's, also even in the 90's we get some terror attacks related to events of the algerian civil war, some local terrorist group tried to exist and put bombs on the metro.
but outside of terrorism we get ghetto culture since the 90's, because the offspring of the 80's immigration waves became teens.
also nigger-loving without eminem already existed since 1988, with everytimes nigger movies where some characters are showing their hatred of whites without any shame, they even tried progressism who made the stereotype of the blonde and the black couple.
that cancer infected the entire western countries.