Daily reminder Trump doesn't believe in climate change or regulations on pollution

Daily reminder Trump doesn't believe in climate change or regulations on pollution.

I'm gonna keep posting this every day till you retarded neckbeards get it though your thick non-existent brains.

bamp

Prove climate change is man made and can be stopped by u.s. Policy changes

It's impossible

>Daily reminder that things we like
Ok

>climate change
>Real
sage goes in all fields

>climate change
There's nothing you can do about it. We live in a post-industrial society. Deal with it.

>regulations on pollution
False. He just doesn't want retarded shit like carbon taxes.

Good now I can build my 540 big block chevy without the government getting pissed

Not an argument

this, OP is ignorant as fuck

>Climatefags want the world to literally be that Rush song where they banned all the cars and force people to live in cities

>if we pay the government more money then the pollution will go away

That's what you sound like fag

How can my brain be both thick and non existent?

Also Trump could advocate blocking out the sun and I'd still vote for him

You topple governments for messing with your economic dominance, you could threaten to topple them for not getting their pollution under control.

We could at least put more investment in development of better sources of energy. Hydrogen and fusion for instance.

Why do you fucking care? The U.S is allowing the economy to deal with climate change. Energy efficiency is something that is constantly being improved and electric and hybrid cars are becoming increasingly more common. If you want to stop climate change go ask china to stop spewing shit into the air and if you want to stop pollution teach india to poo in loo.

yet he will have a major effect on climate change by taking productions away from China who is pretty much the worst when it comes to pollution. Their pollution is so bad it affects the west coast of the U.S.

We don't need any more regulations here in the U.S. we need to shut down Chinese factories or force them to improve their shit

Xaaaaannnnaaaaduuuuu

>slow climate change is way more urgent than our country rapidly losing its ethnic & cultural identity *fedora tip*

Daily reminder that politicians are just using that as an excuse to tax you, real or not. It doesn't impact the rich.

the EPA planned the spill of chemicals in colorodo late last year as a ploy to get more funding.

spending money on regulation does nothing but give corrupt government bureaucrats more money.

so? climate change science is fake. it was all proven after their email server got hacked and all their collusion to publish fake science was revealed. that was also coinkydinky when they changed the propaganda from warming to change.

Climate change is a meme the green party pushed out when they failed to stir enough public interest in the environment.
The dems picked it up and ran with it as a smokescreen to the actual tangible environmental problems present and being exasperated by their supporters.

For example,the delta in the bay area of california is toxic now. And on bad days it resembles the salton sea. We have outright toxic swamps and marshes forming thanks to that too, by which i mean all the fish and wildlife has become dangerous to consume. But oh, we have carbon taxes, are working towards lowering emmissions, with more green energy, and we're tossing windmills all over the place. We totally love the environment dudes. Dont worry about the black sheen in the wetlands pal.

Climate change is pretty much made to be a big deal because its easy to make it look like you are helping to fix it while not doing anything at all. Whereas fixing actual environmental damage is hard and takes more time for results to show up than your terms last. Plus it loses you dosh

Dont care, feeding Africans so they can multiply like rabbits concerns me more.

White people are the only ones that care about climate change, flooding these White nations with poor 85 IQ peoples to the point where Whites lose political power to do anything about the climate is a bigger issue.

Well Ontario does.
They tax us extra to punish us for using hydro, heating our homes, driving etc.
You should be retarded and aim to be just like us :)
We don't even do anything with the extra money either, we import criminals and rapists because we want to be just like Germany.
Vote Liberal, don't be a Nazi.

Clinton is just as bad on climate change.

>feeding Africans so they can multiply like rabbits concerns me more.

OVER 50% OF US SPENDING GOES TO FOREIGN AID RIGHT GUIES?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!

>Clinton is just as bad on climate change.

Nowhere in close to has bad as Trump.

Honestly i never belived in climate change to be honest. there im just gonna say it. hang me

Want to help climate change? Stop the reverse eugenics program of feeding the third world and importing them en masse to the 1st world to consume more energy.

If climate change were such an issue, all countries world wide would immediately ban automobiles and related vehicles.

They won't however because not only would the world economy crash, millions would also die without access to agriculture. Oh and the final reason they won't is because humans don't fucking cause climate change on a scale that matters.

There no such thing as climate change. The temp always stays the same in winter and summer. I call bs.

Calm down, just wait until you're old enough to vote before you choose to be a retarded cuck.

user you already sound defeated.

No, she's worse because she can actually get things passed through congress

Trump is a lot of talk, but he'll probably just spend his whole term as president hiding in the Lincoln bedroom crying softly and mumbling to himself about how great he is

0% of it should

In fact 50% of US ppending should go towards R%D or viral bioweapons engineered to target nonwhite races.

>Trump is a lot of talk, but he'll probably just spend his whole term as president hiding in the Lincoln bedroom crying softly and mumbling to himself about how great he is

The people he will nominate to the US Supreme court will gut all regulations on carbon and pollution.

wow, you come here to spam your warmist shit every day only to reply with shitty memes? YOU'RE the one who's too lazy to think because you won't devise a real argument

And liberals don't believe in biology and cannot into mathematics

>threaten to topple China
>over their pollution
Hahahahaha

Does or doesn't Hillary? Would she even do anything?

>Consensus, as many have said, merely represents the absence of definitive science. You know as well as I, the 'global warming scare' is being used as a political tool to increase government control over American lives, incomes and decision making. It has no place in the Society's activities.

-Based Harrison Schmitt

No doubt that humans have affected the Earth in a negative way but not enough for it to be a significant problem. Climate change to the degree that the media has blown it up to be just doesn't exist.

>Not wanting to make the planet green
What's the harm?

But climate change isn't real

I'd know because I invented it

climate change is real because of racists n sheeiiit

Cows farting do more pollution than cars. Scientificaly proven

>scaring people into being enviromentalists

vegans: 1
meat eaters: 0

>economy crashes
>access to food is diminished because of restrictions on agriculture
>forced to live in shitty metropolitan human hives
>cars are banned so you're reliant on public transportation's schedule instead of being able to go wherever you want whenever you want
>access to energy severely diminished due to lack of efficient alternatives that can provide energy to us at the level we're accustomed to
>less stuff from restrictions on manufacturing
>severely diminished quality of life overall

real or fake, climate change should not be a government issue

if you believe in it, you are free to donate or volunteer to help with the problem the way you see fit

in any case, the private sector will handle the problems better than the government will.

bamp for butthurt trumpfags

This is the only argument my gf has against voting for trump. It used to be "trump is a muhsogenist" but that one was easier to tackle. She will not listen to me when it comes to disproving climate change and whenever we talk about it she thinks I'm some sort of Neanderthal

That would go more like
>economy crashes
>access to food is diminished
>access to energy severely diminished
>united states fractures along regional lines
>federal government loses control of the western half of everything outside the eastern seaboard and cuck hotspots like minneapolis and chicago
seriously, the next time the world economy shits the bed there are going to be major systemic changes.

elites have discarded the anglo-protestant creed that unified our country and have riven us along identitarian lines. there's nothing holding this country together except material ease/consumerism. remove that and it's going to be a shitshow and a bloodbath.

t. Samuel Huntington

that shit gets to you if you read enough of it. makes you feel like theres nothing you can do and its too late. so you eventually start thinking that maybe a carbon tax woulndt be so awful to stop this shit from happening. its worms its way into your brain and makes you feel bad for living comfortably

i'll see the earth burned to a crisp before seeing another crooked wall street insider run the USA

the world won't be saved by regulations, it'll be saved by carbon scrubbing and terraforming technology

buy cornucopian today!

Woah, really makes me think

Climate change being bad is a meme. The net effects are positive until at least 2080. The world will survive 8 years of Trump not giving a shit about Climate change.

Hahaha you're already so mad, are you going to end it all when he gets elected?

Climate change is real, but the questions are:
1) Is it inherently a bad thing that needs to be prevented?
2) Is it caused by humans, i.e. can it even be prevented?
3) If it is caused by humans, is it even possible for all countries to unite behind this belief and work together?

Even if the answers to 1 and 2 end up being yes, I don't see a collaboration of this type ever working out. Developing economies will only make half-assed attempts. The only countries really trying are small ones like Sweden which doesn't even matter in the big picture. Smart countries should adapt, not by using inefficient green sources like turbines or whatever, but by ensuring that they are prepared for rising sea levels and more extreme weather.