CANADIANS HAVE RUINED, RUINED!!! THE LEAF FLAG THING FOR EVERYONE

CANADIANS HAVE RUINED, RUINED!!! THE LEAF FLAG THING FOR EVERYONE

I CANT GO A SECOND WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT MY FLAG AND THE FACT THAT IT CONTAINS LEAFS

EVERY TIME I HEAR "a fucking leaf" I DIE A LITTLE INSIDE

I DEMAND AN APOLOGY AND REPERATIONS ASAP

Hey senpai, it is okay, welcome brother

>A FUCKING FLOWER

You need to Shoah the Canadians as payback I give you permission

nigger hong kong isnt a country, wtf is this shit

>LEAFS
*leaves

OFF LEAFS

English is not my first language

Neither is Canada.

You have fun with your new Pride Minister.

Dude weed

we dont talk about that

I don't even know why this is still a meme. Weed isn't legal here and just last month the cops started cracking down on illegal dispensaries.

We'll throw a parade in your honour.
Lots of shiny shit and rainbow flags.
If Bartles and Jaymes is still alive, we'll drink wine coolers to your newfound freedom from gender.

Best of luck with your surgery, Tranada!

I though that was a star.

>Weed isn't legal here

You thick fuck.
That's the joke.

All those Polack jokes kids told on the school bus will soon become Canuck jokes, and you won't get a single one.

no

Shhhhhhh.
I remember when flannel and beards weren't gay as fuck, too.

shouldn't you be making my shoes

I don't think people on Sup Forums understand that the single most popular sports franchise in the entire nation of Canada is literally called "The Leafs" by everyone.

Every time you call a Canadian a leaf, it's a compliment. True Canadians know this and smile every time they read "A Fucking Leaf". Meanwhile fake Canucks (who should probably be deported like the illegal immigrants [yet another thing Canada does more often and better than America/Europe]) get all asshurt because they want to be accepted by Amerilards as their equals. True Canucks know better than to lower themselves into the American hemisphere.

Canada is best at everything. We had a Meme Prime Minister before America got their Meme President (if they even get him). We deport illegal immigrants all the time and give them no social benefits at all, unlike the rest of the West which is bleeding out of the ass giving them all their money and social services. And then you guys have the gall to call us cucked? Take a look in the mirror.

Success breeds jealousy.

>We had a Meme Pride Minister before America got their Meme President

You poor dumb bastard. You had King Trudeau the first when we were busy killing the Kennedys. You elected the second for 'Dude weed LMAO!!' Which wouldn't be nearly as funny if you actually got legal weed.

Mexico is a shithole, but they aren't stuck in the faggot version of Groundhog Day.

Pic related

Yes instead we have dispensaries all over major cities in which we can freely buy 2 ounces of marijuana and walk out and smoke it on the street, because it's "decriminalized", a Canadian term meaning "no one cares, not even cops". I bought an ounce of weed just this weekend at a dispensary that had at least 20 people lined up when I walked in.

And while we constantly deport anyone from outside of Canada who hasn't legally immigrated (we also vet immigrants and refugees, something Americans, Europeans and the rest are all clearly trying to get the hang of). Did you know Canada is the most patriotic country in North America? The only country that may be more patriotic than us is the Mexicans, who love to show their patriotism by invading America and waving their flags everywhere.

Whereas immigration completely destroys America, in Canada the most immigrant heavy regions (Ontario and Quebec) actually have the lowest crime rates in the country. That's because often times the immigrants we select (and the ones who choose to come here) are so beneficial to the country, they're actually better behaved than our citizens.

Oh and while the American government fills your water with fluoride, your air with chemtrails and monitors every single thing you do, the Canadian government never bothers to stick their fingers up the ass of any Canadians (a proud American tradition, I know), simply because there's no need to. Whereas in America you guys kill each other with guns a couple times every minute, in Canada we have several hundreds of thousands of gun owners, and yet we have virtually no gun crime whatsoever.

Fuck it feels great to be a leaf. Why are Americans and Europeans so cucked? Why can't you just learn from the best?

Jesus christ its haunting me.