twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fugg

hello :DD

GUD EBENMIGN FELLO FUGGER :DDDDD

UPS FIGET SPINER NOSE IS TO FAST :DDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=70zV1tJEYg4

:DDDDD

Stop embarassing yourself Estonia, aka poor man's Finland

How can we make spürdo spärde one of the official symbol of Finland ?

>spurdo is not the official symbol of Finland
LMAO

I mean making it REALLY official

i've spent the last hour trying to figure out how much time i'm gonna need to count to 1000000

yes

i had an imaginary conversation with my dead uncle on japanese fusion jazz the other day, i think im losing it

youtube.com/watch?v=psgUfqdYznA
don't fug with me you ugly clowns

About 278 hours assuming it takes 1 second for one number

i can't say 999999 in estonian i one second

üheksasada üheksakümmend üheksatuhat üheksasada üheksakümmend

>üheksasada üheksakümmend üheksatuhat üheksasada üheksakümmend *üheksa

>üheksasada üheksakümmend üheksatuhat üheksasada üheksakümmend
üheksa ka lõppu
>999
:^) well memed

seitsekümmend kuus miljonit, viissada üheksakümmend kolm tuhat, kakssada viiskümmend üheksa

mida vittu ?? mingi võlur oled või? :DDDD

Hallo

kosmos

We lost kosmos, sorry Eesti

but.. we ARE the kosmos?

>there are 3 /balt/ thread up right this moment
>only 1 /fug/
are you even trying, slowstonians?

we have more important things to do than shit up the board with underage a*imetardism

I will never post in /balt/ since we have /fug/ anime faggot, the only Estonian you will have there is the mentally ill animeposter.

Some Random Volga Finns (Meadow Mari) Autism and Paganism

youtube.com/watch?v=tT5J120JYIM

>petsiaalselt
>kefiir
>puhkuma

bookmarid

what is this ree? i don't follow..

'bes' is russian is something like 'demon' or 'evil spirit' right? so nje-bes-nõe is like the opposite? the 'pure', the 'not demonic' ?

Full movie is available only in Mari language with russian Voice-over translation. If you knows Mari/Russian u can find it on youtube, keyword "нeбecныe жёны лyгoвых мapи".

This is a very strange film.

Värdkeel mis mu juhaneid sabistab

mul keefiri paki peal on 'keefir'

*spetsiaalselt on tõesti väärakas sõna. miks mitte: eriti, eriliselt, erakordselt, vmi. sõltuvalt olukorrast (tahtsin muide kirjutada sõltuvalt situatsioonist irw)

puhkuma? mis sellel viga on?

thanks. will give it a go in russian when i get back to the city and have broadband connection. don't wanna pay the data-jew for 4G internets at this time ;)

>'bes' is russian is something like 'demon'
True.
>so nje-bes-nõe is like the opposite? the 'pure', the 'not demonic' ?
Not sure about it. Nebesa translates as 'heaven' or 'paradise'. Some people interpret this word like you 'not demonic' and 'pure' but another thinks that is derived from the 'nebula' word

Nigga ma mõtlesin et mind ajab närvi kui inimesed ütlevad kefiir (keefir on õigem), petsiaalselt (spetsiaalselt on õige) või kasutavad puhkuma (puhuma on õige)

>puhkuma? mis sellel viga on?
puhuma.. hääkene küll, vist saan aru, mis siin ärritavat on. kuigi pean ausalt tunnistama, et polnud isegi mõelnd (sabinad? xD) selle tegusõna algvormi peale. tuul puhub. ma puhun. jne.

ma pole kunagi kuulnud, et keegi oleks üldse kasutanud puhkuma või puhuma embakumba

Kus kuradi sitaaugus sa elad kus ei kasutata sõna "puhuma"?
>Sabistab mu juhaneid
>Rustles my jimmies

>puhkuma

kõik inimesed tegelikus elus kasutavad ainult neid käände või mis iganes vorme nagu ma puhun puhkpilli või ma puhun kummi täis jne jne. et keegi räägiks puhumisest kui sellisest (sest see on vast ainus mõeldav olukord, kus peaks kasutama sõna 'puhuma') on minu jaoks võõras. mingite teiste sõnade puhul, nagu näiteks olema on see minu jaoks tavaline, aga mitte puhuma puhul

ära nüüd ärritu eksole :D oleme semud edasi

>Sabistab mu juhaneid
>Rustles my jimmies
ma mõtlesin seal seda, et 'mõelnd' on samuti ju värdkeel, õssi kohaselt, kuigi kõik räägivad nii...

idk what's so funny to you since your language uses the stem-word for emitting a stream of gas (either from mouth or anus) for 'talking' instead of using words

why so primitive soome? xD

Sa ei ole kunagi kuulnud kuidas keegi ütleb "Pidin sitaks puhuma, et pall täis saada", "Tuul hakkas puhuma", "Pidin mendi alkomeetrisse puhuma"?

assa vitt :D olen küll!

No vot :D

ma ei tea miks, aga ma hakkasin koheselt mõtlema mingite filosoofiliste arutelude peale puhumise üle, et mis see puhumine üldse olemuslikult on jne :D

how is using the conjugation of exhale as talking primitive? we have the same word for both breath and soul so it only makes sense to have communication relating to respiration rather than some monkey sounds.

Ega sa pilves pole?

you can use puhuma for a lot of phenomena like the wind for instance. and also farts. don't forget farts! this is important!

but in estonian we have a word for talking which is not used for the other shit that 'puhuu' so you're still using the old stuff while we have extras

ei. missassja? miks sa seda arvad?

Pilves inimesed käituvad sedasi

fug haha ~

soh. minu jaoks see on pigem tavaline.

What is so funny about Fug? Its just short for Finno-Ugric.

*finno-ugric-general

what a nice tree

Long Live to ALL Finno-Ugric peoples!

Sad for the Livonians we could not save them.

>my 2.5kg bag of whey just ripped while carrying and fell all over the street

I want to kms rn tbqh

sorry

my 12kg bag of compost didn't break even tho i was paranoid about it breaking in half the whole way from the store to back home

I like to support LGBT

L - Lemme Get
G - Get Uhh
B - Boneless Pizza wit a
T - Two Liter Coke

all the baltic finns besides finns and estonians are almost extinct. sad desu :(

volga finns are doing better but I can't understand anything they say

>volga finns

Yoshkar-Ola, by the way, is a very beautiful city

2.5kg of whey costs around 45 euros, I think he fucked up more than u did

yeah. i only payed 1.5 euro lmao

Kind of look like they are made of legos. I assume they are pretty new buildings

>pretty new buildings
Yes, I was before in this city in 2003 then it was full of gray commieblocks. And in the summer of 2015 when Yoshka became a very beautiful.

youtu.be/4tpzu7vs_WQ

Are you /strapped/?

>Tfw can't own a gun anymore

So I EDC this legendary bastard incase some tibla wanna fuck around and get his throat slit

i have puukko that my grandfather taught me to make. it has grown a bit small for my manly hand so i might do a new one in the future.

U better put a finger guard on the blade or ur fingers will slip onto the blade while stabbing an extra nasty tibla resulting in serious self inflicted injury

i've stabbed a tibla once. into the stomach. you're stupid if you stab into hard parts with bones i think. anyway i just carry it innawoods nowadays.

You never know where the blade might land in a fight. Maybe he puts his hand in the way and u hit a bone? Better safe than sorry.

Remember, tibla never sleeps

>You never know where the blade might land in a fight.
that doesn't make sense. if you stab you stab with intent and purpose. just slashing around randomly is nonsense. and the best way to be safe is to not be in a fight in the first place.

People move really fast. A blade might not hit where u want to if your opponent is aware of you. A guy I met in prison got into a knife fight once and instead of hitting the stomach he landed the knife on the pelvic bone. Sure enough his hand slipped onto the blade

shit luck

mille eest tsoonis istusid?

Ma arvan et sa tead kes ma olen ja mille eest ma istusin. Ma olen sellest päris palju rääkinud

Kutt hoidis tal kõrist kinni, mees tõmbas taskust noa välja ja tahtis kõhtu lüüa, teine nägi ja lõi käed küünarnukist alla, mistõttu nuga läks palju madalamale kui oleks tahtnud

ei tea kntao

Tagusin kunagi ühe värdja Virma pubi ees invaliidiks

Finally a thread for me!
Hello my finno-ugric brothers and sisters!

normal kombat. palju said? mingi kolmekas tingimisi?

tervetuloa fuglankaan!

Reaalset peaaegu aasta

Kutt päris invaliid pole aga ega palju puudu ka ei jää

njaa. eks iga mats saab oma vitsad kätte. nagu ka sina. otsiti taga ka või andsid üles end?

Looks like Cricket.

Usu, see tibla andis ikka korralikult põhjust lõuxi saamiseks. Turvad tulid välja ja viskasid mu tibla pealt minema. Hoidsid kinni kuniks mendid tulid.

Kui neid turvasid poleks vahele tulnud oleks ma selle sitase värdja ära tapnud

karm värk

hmm

kääbik

suu kinni kääpiö :D

cocksoispiste DDDD

How do we make Estonian language more aesthetic?

by making it as distant from finnish as is possible

Adopting Cyrillic alphabet.

>finnish
>aesthetic

i think the real question we should be asking here is how do we make hungary a fug outpost or even stronghold in germ/slavshit territory worthy of fug?

Should we even bother with Hungary? They don't have fug ancestry (haplogroup N) and many of them want to be turks.

We should make Shrek as FUG Saint

Have any fuggers read this masterpiece? Not many English language histories of you guys out there