Best grips albun?

Best grips albun?

The Money Store>Exmilitary>Niggas On The Moon>No Love Deep Web

That's all I've listened to, all 9/10 projects imo.

waiting

The Money Store, easily their most cohesive and accessible.

Personal favourite is Niggas On The Moon or No Love Deep Web, they're just more raw and noisier which is what I want out of a DG album.

What did you think of steroids?

Felt like a heavier, more experimental version of Government Plates for me - had its badass moments but I would have liked to hear more MC Ride. I'm pretty into his lyrics

new album when

fuckin niggas on the moon

the money store

money store

/thread

as an user who might as well have said exactly what you did, I urge you to listen to Steroids deeper. It's difficult without (as "official" as they can be) lyrics beyond genius or something. Still,

section 3, verse 3
section 7, verse 2

for instance, are some of the most personally important things Ride has yet to articulate

No Love Deep Web imo

TPTB

Are you talking about Shit Like This and Black Body?

What was he saying in section 7 over that voice masker?

bald-head girl, "farewell fuck you hopeless" verse
whatever people are calling the last track, "I'd rather not get involved" verse

No love deep web. Fight me

Money Store > Government Plates > Steroids > Exmilitary > No Love Deep Web > Jenny Death > Niggas on the Moon

Difficult to place Fashion Week and Interview 2016 because I haven't listened to them enough

This picture is so bad lol

there's effects enough throughout the track that I'm not sure which part you mean user, time in the track it occurs?

Wow mu used to always pretend to hate tms what happened?

How do you interpret the farewell fuck you hopeless verse? It seems like he’s explaining DG’s mission in a way. Like he knows shit’s just going to be business as usual once DG aren’t doing there thing anymore, and realizes how futile his attempts at affecting change are, but he’s going to do everything in his power to shake things up while he still can. He knows his and our problems can’t be solved, but he’s at least trying to make us aware of how fucked society is so that enough of us will take notice and carry the torch. Idk though lol

NLDW and Exmilitary, both are great.

steroids easily

Niggas on the Moon > NLDW = Steroids = Interview 2016 > BP = TMS > Government Plates > Exmilitary = Fashion Week > Jenny Death

Exmilitary > Steroids > Bottomless Pit > Government Plates > No Love Deep Web = The Money Store > Niggas on the Moon > Fashion Week > Jenny Death > Interview 2016

tms

NOTM > TMS >>> NDLW > EXM = BP > JD >> GP

let's see if it's possible to have some conversation.
What do you wish they'd do in a future project?

I personally would love either a really glitchy album (going in the direction of NOTM) or one in a power electronics style with some real drums

Can they do no wrong?

notm > nldw > tms = gp > exm > jd > bp

DG > LFDV > I2016 > Steroids

NOTM=GP=Steroids>NLDW>TMS>EXM>BP=JD

Exmillitary>>>Jenny Death = The Money Store>>>The Bottomless Pit>>>Government Plates>>Niggas on the Moon>>>>>>>>NO LOVE DEEP WEB

Now now billy

Jenny Death is Good?

TSK TSK TSK

NOTM>BP>Steroids>NLDW>EXM>TMS>JD>GP

What? It's the entire Death Grips concept in one picture.