that's the joke, apparently

>tfw two intelligence too* vote for trump

you fucked it up

That looks more like a scrotum

>new fag
>posting on Sup Forums

It checks out.

>tfw to intelligent to not like capeshit

>tfw pretentious memes like these is the closest OP has to actual intelligence.

But its a new meme, you fucking redditor

>new
>using reddit as a go to insult

It's okay newfriend. We were all new at one point.

Here's a protip for you. Lurk moar. That meme is as new as Rick and Morty is funny.

>trying this hard
cringe

So it's pretty new?

This meme might be pretentious but not as pretentious as easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

What does ANY OF THIS have to do with those shit books?

>tfw to intelligen for mcu

>tfw intelligent enough to watch capekino

Anyone who puts a moron like Ayn Rand as God Tier is themselves, a fucking moron.

This meme developed quite a lot in just a few months.

Come on guy, this pasta is for hp threads only

>Ayn Rand in god-tier
>everything in mid-tier is better than everything in god-tier except for Cervantes and Dosto

Every of the times

These pictures are getting more and more ridiculous.

>Claims to be intelligent
>Complains about a comic book movies on Sup Forums

I know right?

Yeah, but the cranial-chair is at least a nice touch.

This tier-chart is just the personal tastes of a twat. There are books that I have no love for that I would rank at least in High-Tier because I know that they are objectively written well and that my feelings about them are a matter of taste.

as if the people that use these pasta have ever read a book

I read Animal Farm once. It was a good book.

>tfw too intelligent to enjoy comedy/romance/horror/drama