Share them

Share them.

I think Star Wars is shit. Even the old ones.
Nolan is overrated.
Cameron is underrated.
Game of Thrones is garbage.
The Walking Dead is garbage.

Literally none of those qualify as an unpopular opinion.

Half the threads on Sup Forums are retards voicing their unpopular opinions

Citizen Kane is shit, and if it didn't have those innovative camera angles, no one would remember it.

Apart from Star Wars, these are all reasonable opinions

Here's some:
Transformers movies are all good movies
Alien movies are all good movies
Nice Cage movies are all good movies

Alien 2 > Alien

Alien 3 and 4 are both good movies.

5th element is shit

> FITE ME

The Matrix is just an alright movie that is overrated to hell.

>Transformers movies are all good movies
Literally how?
>Alien movies are all good movies
The first 30 minutes of Resurrection are pretty nice, the rest forgettable.

>Alien 2 > Alien
Alien 2 final act is legit fantastic, everything that came before really isn't.

None of those are unpopular opinions here.

Alien aged as bad as Terminator 1. I mean, it's really showing.

This.

The only parts of both those movies that really stand out poorly are the parts where the alien/terminator wounded head appear. Those movies are damn fine.

The epileptic Reese flashback is no good on the eyes though.

Even if it's fun, most of the time Sup Forums is wrong.

> DEAD WRONG

lol i think i'm starting to grow out of Sup Forums

everyone is just spouting the same shit they were spouting when i first came here

How can ANYONE like alien 2? Is pure horse shit, it's a2 compared to a1 is like Force Awakens to original trilogy. It's very dumbed down, shitty forced TOTALY-NOT-US-ARMY-PROPAGANDA soldiers. The worst alien movie. Even 4 is miles better.

Unpopular for the real world of for this website? These are like opposite situations

I get saying star wars is mundane, overrated and dated but saying it's shit is just hyperbole.

The other things you mentioned certainly aren't uncommon and are probably expressed by 90% of people here

>I have never seen Aliens but IT SUCKS BECAUSE CAMERON ALSO MADE AVATAR!

Wew lad you are transparent as fuck

haha cool see you tomorrow man

Maybe people here spout the same shit over and over again but not on the same frequency as easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

What. I've seen all 4 movies, but i actually haven't watched Avatar because i didn't liked the design.

I don't like Blade Runner.

Blade 2 is better than blade

All tv shows are trash made to entertain mouthbreathing idiots.

Blade 3 > 2 > 1

Everybody on Sup Forums knows it

TFA was ok. Not great, just decent

The Godfather films are shit
Coppola's Dracula is underrated and his best film is Rumble Fish

2001 is an alright movie that's bloated with tiresome and excessive scenes. There's absolutely no reason for there to be a 15 minute montage of ships going through docking procedures to the sound of classical music. The build up to the final sequence of the movie, when Dave looks into the monolith, is the worst in the movie. It's creative to begin with but becomes so irritating that every time I've watched the film, I have to restrain myself from skipping it.

Also Burton's Batman>Nolan's Batman
Harry Potter, LOTR and Star Wars are mediocre
Buster Keaton>Charlie Chaplin
Alien>Aliens
GOT is a pleb/normie shitty show
The best TV series is Twin Peaks
All superhero movies are garbage ( except fromas I said Burton's Batman)

I could never get past how terrible Newt's actress was and why they needed to jump forward in time however many decades or centuries

Ripley could've just been frozen for like 3 weeks. It's not like her daughter growing up and dying as character filler really added anything to the dumb action movie Cameron made.

And Under the Skin is the best sci-fi film of this century

Agreed except for Star Wars.

Only Cameron movie I hated was Avatar.

Have you ever seen it on the big screen? I used to think like you, then I went to a 70mm projection and I was just blown away by the level of detail. I'd spend all those slow shots just looking at all the elements in the image. Even on a blu-ray you wouldn't get this level of detail. It made me understand that 2001 is simply not made to be seen on a small screen.

Deadwood > Mad Men > Broadwalk Empire >>>> Breaking Bad > Sopranos > True Detective

Solaris>Space Odyssey

Finally brought myself to watch like a couple months ago... It's Meh.. The graphics honestly weren't that amazing

Agree except I'd put more Crocodiles between Mad Men and Boardwalk, due to Boardwalk's last two seasons being meh.

>Alien is the only good movie in the series
>MoS and BvS will be remembered as masterpieces in 20 years or so
>Whiplash is one of the worst movies ever made
>Pixar hasn't made a decent movie since Toy Story 1. The Incredibles is a massively overrated piece of shit people only like because of the mom's ass.
>Big Hero 6 is the only truly great animated movie released in the past 20 years, possibly even further. It absolutely kicks the shit out of anything Pixar has ever made.
>The only decent Tarantino movies are Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and Jackie Brown. Everything else he has made is garbage.
>Totally outside of any RLM shitposting, Boyhood is a bad movie.
>Jurassic World is the worst blockbuster of the century so far

I agree about the Incredibles, I never liked it that much and then when I got to be a NEET talking about movies all day I noticed that everyone seems to gush over it whenever Pixar comes up.
Also Boyhood is trash, yes. A gimmick movie with bad acting and a trite script.

And Jackie Brown is Tarantino's best movie. Not my favorite, but definitely his best.

I also think Kill Bill 1 & 2 were paced like shit, and I hate the anime section. When I first saw that part I thought, "Oh, interesting, is every member of the Assassination Squad going to get a cool animated intro? Potentially in a style that reflects their character?" But no, it was just Tarantula jerking off to his anime Mary Sue O-Ren.

>Crocodiles
Those are clearly chicken beaks retard

Original King Kong is unwatchable garbage. Terminator 2 is an useless kids film and should have never been made. Hitchcocks every single film is badly outdated and the quality ranges from pure shit to ok.

Westworld is garbage.
Scorsese is overrated.
Spielberg and Ridley Scott haven't done anything noteworthy in the last decade, thus they are also overrated.

So basically this is a "start arguments" thread?
Some life you guys have.

Oh wow, I agree with everything you said.
You did mean KIRK Cameron, right?

If we're going by what's unpopular for Sup Forums:
Tarantino is a good director
Cameron is a hack and Avatar is a shit movie
The prequels are shit, episode 7 was good
DC movies are shit
MCU are decent flicks

>Vice Principals is one of the best series of the decade
>Hail Caesar was a 3/10 at most
>Capeshit peaked with The First Avenger
>A.I. would have been garbage if the ending was different
>Adventureland > any John Hughes
>I discard a person's opinion if they like American Beauty
>Denis Villeneuve is cancer
>Fantastic Mr. Fox is the GOAT childrens movie
>Nitpicking TFA is a dead giveaway of autism

How else am I supposed to spend Thanksgiving?

John Hughes has never made a good film.

Kubrick has never made anything above 7/10
Same goes for Scorkeke
Bergman is absolute hipster shit
Same goes for Tarkovsky
The worst Twilight and Transformers movies are better than Citizen Kane
Twin Pikes is crap
Every MCU movie is at least 6/10
Dawn of the Dead remake is better than the original
90% of all "classics" are overrated and movies are generally better nowadays

What is a hipster?

I don't see how Bergman is hipster shit when even the plebbest of people have even heard of him or Seventh Seal at least.

>Carnivale is the best HBO show
>Joaquin Phoenix is the greatest male actor of this generation
>Tarantino is a stupid person's idea of what French New Wave is
>Harry Potter is boring and no one has a personality which makes them memorable, Voldemort is a shit "villain" and the worst part of all is how JK only decided to humanize the evil rich people in Slytherin after she became loaded thanks to this dull franchise
>Terminator is the only good movie in the franchise, you might be saying but what about T2? It's a silly kiddie's film which is a mockery of the original and is what made the franchise into the irredeemable mess it is now

Home Alone is shit, if it came out today you'd all be saying how pandering to Reddit it is.

Not stating unpopular opinions, just dropping facts here.
>Tarkovsky is a pretentious hack and people who gush over his on-purpose boring movies most likely like him because they think they'll sound smarter if they say they do
>Alien 2 is nitpicked, Alien is overrated
>First few Game of Thrones seasons aren't bad, last ones have definitely been shit
>In 20 years, people will finally realize that they were right all along and that DC movies are shit
>Arrested Development is the best TV comedy ever made
>Iñarritu deserved last year's Oscar
>95% of westerns are gutter trash
>Westworld is terrible, people should be watching The Expanse instead
>"Rose tinted lens" is not enough to describe how people remember Hitchcock
>Every single musical is worthless

The first season of Game of Thrones is the best season of anything ever.

No, that's the first season of Prison Break.

The 13th Floor>The Matrix
A Scanner Darkly is the best Linklater film
The Trial is the best Orson Welles film
Cosmopolis is a great film
TV shows should only be in the form of mini series