What are the most kino fight scenes in cinema?

What are the most kino fight scenes in cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oq9dspskCEE
youtube.com/watch?v=Iia96lPKNzo
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
youtube.com/watch?v=c6IucizzQD8
youtube.com/watch?v=nB8tiSMCwRE
youtube.com/watch?v=nh-ghL4lqcg
youtube.com/watch?v=SQc7C4Ug96M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeeoEpmyb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KOju-Pb7I7U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LgM2LTqfByc
youtu.be/xBCqAU4HB5o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGgpFkyrm7M
youtube.com/watch?v=YhwIrONyEzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Final fight in Drunken Master 2 is pure kino

>"Will you kill other men if I don't kill you?"
>"Many"
>*proceeds to lay down the knife and have sex with the guy who killed a fuckton of her countrymen and will kill her cousin*

Why are women such whores?

youtube.com/watch?v=oq9dspskCEE

Surprisingly realistic and really good for the schlock fest that was Conan. I love this movie, it perfectly captures 80's cheesiness.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iia96lPKNzo

Distilled brawlkìno.

The Raid 2

the entire movie

>implying you could resist Brad

It's in their nature.

''Why should we care whether women are pleased or not?

Women's opinions are useless. -- If we win, they will support us anyway, if we lose, they will immediately switch sides." - Unknown

Who am I rooftop match
Meals on Wheels
I also like Mark Dacascos' fights in Drive except the final match
Flash Point
Fist of Legend

hands dow its the proto-fellowship versus the nazgheists in whichever hobbit installment that was, i think the second one

fucking owned

Pretty much every fight scene is kino in that. I like the stuff in the market, i think his mum was there with him and some guy punches her in the face. Its all on frim there.

>Fist of Legend

Jet Li best movie, the fight coreagraphy is in another level, even Donnie Yen Yip Man movie copied the evil Japanese General of the Fist of Legend.

The legend of the Drunken Master when they fight under the train

Pretty big step up compared to the Nolan fight scenes.

any movie in which Jet Li gets beaten is golden for me since he rarely gets hit in most of his movies and please don't count Lethal Weapon lol

>schlock fest

Conan is a fantasy masterpiece. Literally pure kino

Hero

especially the "red" fight

First post best post. That fight truly was the pinnacle of martial arts in cinema.

>those coals

That blade isn't even sharp, around the edges or at the tip.

youtube.com/watch?v=c6IucizzQD8

bathroom scene in The Warriors

well that took an... interesting turn hahaha

Wow, almost as if they use blunt swords so nobody is actually hurt!

You mean the scene where the White Council fight the Necromancer? With Saruman and Elrond BTFO the ghosts and shit? Then the Elf woman 'killed' the Necromancer?

I like the Raid fights, especially the Raid 1 ending fight vs Mad Dog

There are more deaths in boxing since the introduction of boxing gloves.

youtube.com/watch?v=nB8tiSMCwRE

Like she had a chance o kill him. She would certainly die.

Optimus "Payin' No Attention to the Geneva Convention" Prime.
Optimus "War Crime? Now It's My Time!" Prime.
Optimus "You Cross the Line, I Rip Out Your Spine" Prime.
Optimus "Race Betrayal? I'll Stand No Trial!" Prime.
Optimus "Take No Prisoners" Prime.
Optimus "Giving Nazis A Run For Their Money" Prime.
Optimus "Decepticon Decimator" Prime.
Optimus "For Mankind My Race I'll Betray And My Fellow Robots Annihilate" Prime.

This. Hands down.

On a more serious note, the forest battle in Transformers 2 is pretty good.

absolutely based

that's not how shields work bro

youtube.com/watch?v=nh-ghL4lqcg

Achilles doesn't give a fuck, he's a demigod.

Princess Bride duel
Croaching Tiger Hidden Dragon fight between Michelle Yeoh and Zyia Zhang

Wow, bro!

then why have one?

as a joke

to have something else to hit people with.

Because of situations just like this. Women have been captured in war since prehistory. The ones who resisted to the bitter end died, the ones who fucked their captors survived and reproduced. This scene is totally realistic.

to hold behind his head so he can flex his arm meat

>ctrl+f Last of the Mohicans
>Phrase not found
disappointing
youtube.com/watch?v=SQc7C4Ug96M

>mfw in Third Age Total War even the Elite Archers of the Elves can't win against Dwarves due to their armour, they just absorb arrows like madmen and then grind you down in melee

Awesome game, wish they'd do a Total War of the Third Age, officially. I don't see why they can't...

This. Of course, they kinda fly to all over the place, but still, the entire move was kino.

The chess house fight in Hero

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeeoEpmyb2Y

Are you an expert in sword fighting?
How do you know this wasn't an expert technique?
Also, it's Achilles. The greatest warrior of all time, you faggot.

Yes, that's why I said it's in their nature. It's still fucked up but it was necessary for human beings to survive

I don't remember that at all. Is it from some extended edition?

youtube.com/watch?v=KOju-Pb7I7U

it's just a less awesome version of the final fight in once upon a time in china 2. with the same people but older and made more for white people

>those giant missing chunks of armor
what is the point of this
the ancient greeks used bronze and not leather too

Yup.

Pretty much anything jackie chan choreographed in a foreign film. They beautifully blend action and comedy and the editing doesn't blow like modern Hollywood crap. blow by blow they create a rhythm that is almost like classic Chinese opera.

Pretty much every fight in Sword of Doom

At least they justify the impossible flying and shit by having it as a 'mind battle'.

They are picturing what would actually happen if they fought. And plenty of other characters do fly around for real, did you not watch the movie?

Jackie Chan is a man I just can't hate. Even my 66 year old mother loves him. She'll happily watch Jackie Chan films on TV with me if they're on when I see her.

Did anybody see Skiptrace? It's got Johnny Knoxville in it.

>Cutting the only good thing from the entire series.

Nope, I didn't watch it. Shame. I don't like the flying around stuff. The rest is so good I just wish they'd keep it grounded. Same problem with films that became hit in the West such as Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and House of Flying Daggers. We don't need the impossible flying around shit.

But there we go.

the Hammer Girl + Bat Boy vs Rama fight was pretty underwhelming

This scene was good bar the terrible alt aspect Gladriel has.

yfw you realized none of the fight actually happened in that movie

the mind battle was awesome, but in reality it's just a guy stabbing anther guy

then it's just hours of jet li bullshitting whatever the fuck he wanted to the king cuz no witness

then the king decided to bullshit back by saying 2 of those guys once cut through literally thousands of guards but only the king was skillful enough to holds his own against one of them

then jet li realized he really doesn't have a secret move that can one hit kill the king so they dragged him out to get shot

Jackie Chan vs Jet Li in that movie where they're looking for Sun Wukong

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LgM2LTqfByc

you mean the one where they played second fiddle to the white kid?

whoever made that picture is a fucking retard, it's confirmed.
the miniskirt into battle bit is something only a fat neckbeard retard would think makes sense since it's considered "unmanly" to wear such things now.
it's the same people who say "long hair on a man? paaha! real men would never have that"

Historical kino
youtu.be/xBCqAU4HB5o

You do realise it's taking the piss out of people who go

>Why is the armour like that in tv/films/video games, it's SO unrealistic!

And pointing out, that by their definition, the Greeks and Romans wore unrealistic armour because of that. Them going "miniskirt" is pissing on the same people who hate women wearing skirts in battle in media.

Get it?

Yeah sadly but at least China playing second fiddle to white people has basis in historical fact

so the george clooney bat nipple suit is historically accurate?

A
BAT
CREDIT
CARD

in terms of semi-realistic fight scenes

a history of violence
eastern promises
treasure of the sierra madre
god's pocket
they live
the yards
knockout

implying wayne enterprise doesn't have a banking branch that can issue whomever a card they want

eastern promises fight scene is laughably bad, even not counting viggo's flapping dong

I do love the throat stomp in a history of violence at the end and often wonder why that''s not done more in movies and real life, and I've added throat stomping someone to my bucket list

No because I wasn't talking about historical accuracy, but talking about 'realism'.

People moan about armour being 'unrealistic' in video games, films and so on. Because "hur dur they could get killed easily ecks dee" when in fact, Greeks and Romans didn't wear what they would consider 'realistic' armour. Armour that had lots and lots of 'weak points'.

Oldboy hallway scene
Everything in Kung Fu Hustle

well greek and romans dont really need arm armour because they carry big ass shields and fight in formation so the dude next to them has the arms part covered. and they have ripped muscle sculpted to the torso armor to intimidate the enemies

I know, but the picture was just mocking people who moan about armour in media not being realistic when by the moaners definition, Romans and Greeks were retarded.

These people have an idea of 'armour' which is full Milanese plate.

>flypaper thread for Sup Forums plebs

You are doing god's work, OP.

GOAT

open invitation to a kick to the balls

What would happen if she started to suck on his Achilles heel?

>he says as he gets stuck on the paper
>lol ur not having REAL Sup Forums conversations like a tru patrician like me
>excuse me while I go post another BANE/Sheev thread!

It would be extremely pleasurable

probably cum buckets instantly and be significantly weakened for the next few days

Because she saw that Brad was talking about Call of Duty and she wants to get sum of that endorsement money from the tournaments.

armour in media that gets criticized is nowhere near on the level of the historical armor you autist.

I thought Batman was against killing people.
Why does he use live ammunition and blow people up

>not mentioning the Donny Yen scene at the start.

I don't think there hs ever been a better fight scene with a lance in the history of movies.

what kind of films do you watch with other people ?

Someone died regardless though. A lot of good did that blunt sword do.

I like this one for some reason
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGgpFkyrm7M

Because those who wrote and directed it didn't know jack shit about Batman as a character.

he needs to keep up with man of murder's edgyness.

Deulists (1997)
youtube.com/watch?v=YhwIrONyEzg

yeah

The corridor fight in Daredevil

>Batman
>Not killing people

Literally every iteration of Batman save for maybe the brave and the bold has killed people. Even used guns to do it.

it was just a retread of the scene from Oldboy