Watch_Nogs

WE WUZ HACKAS N SHEEEEIT

Oh boy

First game was shit, but I had a slight interest in the second one.

Definitely not getting it after that trailer, top fucking kek. Fuck Ubisoft.

Don't forget the edgy muslim girl in the promotional stuff that would probably get stoned if she set foot in London.

wait what?

AYO HOL UP

Yeah I totally agree i'm not going to buy it either

Is the protagonist gay too? I thought I saw someone say that somewhere.

I'd be so doubled over in pain if that were the case.

>waahhhhh why did they pick black guy as the main character ;___;
>my white video games bwaaa
cry more

its san fran so id assume slaneesh is involved

I mean what the hell else would you call that thing on her head?

> not a single turd or drug injecting vagrant in the streets of San Fran-cis-scum

IMMERSION RUINED

didn't even notice her desu
>brown
check
>head bag
check
>slutty clothing
check
>lower class degenerate
check
think we have a match

Battlefield 1: black protaganist
>awesome

Watch Dogs 2: black protaganist
>kiss my ass ubisoft

What are some good, non-social hobbies with a short learning curve, that will eat up hours of my time now that faggots and niggers have ruined vidya?

shooting

this and preping for rahowa

watch wogs

Woodworking is arguably one of the manliest, productive, and respected hobbies a man can attempt. You set goals, learn useful skills, work with your hands, get calloused, can set down your project and pick it up later, and have a useful product you can take pride in whenever you see it when it's all done.

Most people discard it as a hobby because they assume its too costly, and it certainly isn't the cheapest hobby around. But you can easily start out small, with a few cheap supplies, and then build up your workshop over a lifetime. All you need to start is a goal.

Build a chair
When that is done, build a better one.

>Battlefield 1: black protaganist
>>awesome
We don't even know if that nigger is in the game yet, and even if he was the isn't the protatg.

Just stick with European video games and Asian video games. They are largely uncucked.

No, the protagonist is a strong independent Muslim woman with a sword.

Whadda fuck you jus caw me bro? I shwear to god met oil fuckin bash you met. Oil get much fuckin cuzzins uleh.

Build robots.

agreed. seeing something come together is beyond satisfying, its also very therapeutic

>they assume its too costly,
It's cheap.
>Get chunk o wood
Cheap
>Get tools
You don't need much, and you should have most anyways
>Sell your products
Shekels are re-earned.

SO U BE SAYIN MUH FONE CAN KILL CRACKAZ?

Don't forget that Ubisoft's description of the main character is a man, " accused of a crime he did not commit."
Plus him leading what looks like a riot at the end of the trailer.

WE

lord dindu "the nuffin" hacka

at least its made by ubisoft, so it will most likely be shit. i'm sick of all this diversity pandering being done in video games and media in general.

YOU MEAN WHE KAN HACKE THUH CHIKEN N SHEIT

You'd think they would have learned not to do this after the last time they tried and bombed.

WUZ

>How will people know it takes place in San Francisco
>Get every possible landmark squeezed into the promotional images

I just think that a company who forces an always online DRM as well as uses Denuvo is making a game about "hackers" sticking it to the man.

Better than a nigger.

KANGZ

>Prototype 2
Bombed
>Starhawk
Bombed

Mafia 3 will probably BOMB. I could see Battlefield doing well, but only because of the brand name. Like GTA.

Yeah, I'd rather play as a muslim woman than a North American Pavement Ape.

N

SHIEET

but its ok that they're sticking it to the man, they are the oppressed 'we wuz n shit' minorities. dont you know that?

the black guy is just in the campaign and there gonna switch around view points so it hardly matters.
really ig you care enough to think the whole game will be shit due to that you don't know battlefield because the fucking solo-coop shit is always just tacked on these past few games.

What's the name of the game.

I am afraid to search for watch niggers - because they'll arrest me.

Ubisoft Montreal is the developer dude, they are about as oppressed as a fucking tick tack.

One of the houses in the trailer has a gay flag

watch_dogs 2

>Watch_Nogs

WE

>nog has no trigger discipline

Accurate

Cant6commebt on Starhawk, but this is Prototype all over again, almost exactly.

Take a game that is hyped with a decent concept and story. The gameplay is good and unique (at least Prototype was) and has potential.

Now make a sequel and improve on it in almost every single way, but niggerize it. Sales bomb, even though the game was an improvement over the last one.

At least this might kill this series. And yes, Mafia 3 will bomb as well. People don't play a Mafia game with yje desire to run around chimping out. There are right and wrong ways to add black characters to games, this is the wrong way.

I hope Battlefield bombs, too, but I doubt it. At worst it will sell big up front and then everyone will stop playing, like Battlefront.

That's ironic considering one of the posters here is a gay fag (you).

Looks like San Fran, it'd be unrealistic if it didn't.

I hope it has realistic depictions of all the hobo piss.

>One of the houses in the trailer has a gay flag
Why does this surprise anybody?
The devs aren't making a statement, they're just depicting a city.

San Francisco is America's gay containment board.

>I hope Battlefield bombs, too, but I doubt it. At worst it will sell big up front and then everyone will stop playing, like Battlefront.

seems like a lot of games are going this way. they just hype up and empty shell of a game for the initial sale and abandon it within a year for the next hype train. it doesn't help that gamers are the some of the most retarded consumers out there

BLM: Simulator

I know that and agree that it's not like you're going to be staring at the nig the whole time. I'm more pissed it is an American on the cover than a nig. If they wanted to do a dlc in Africa with colonies, that probably would have been fun.

But the American savior thing is an insult to actual Europeans, the fact that he's a nig makes it go from bad to worse.

I also feel bad for people that are collecting the limited editions or whatever. No one wants a black statue, there's a reason black Barbie is always cheaper.

>it doesn't help that gamers are the some of the most retarded consumers out there

Watched the presentation - lmao corpoartions in this game are a gang and act like one - it's like this made is made for 13 year olds.

nigs are only 13% of the population why do they want to be every main character

San Francisco is pretty damn small and hilly. Not saying that the image is perfectly accurate, but you can stand at the top of a hill and see every landmark in that image from one vantage point.

Warhawk was a PS3 exclusive that sold well. It was just a fun arena style shooter. Then the sequel came out and they tried making some story revolving around a nigger and it bombed hard.

Holy shit, I had to google that to confirm, ONLY about 14%!! How the fuck do they commit so much crime and damage so many cities!?!

Let's be honest, San Fran only has 3 landmarks, The Golden Gate Bridge, the Coit Tower, and the Transamerica Pyramid.

Ebin Primus gif! No bullshit, I was just saying to myself that EXACT one would be awesome an hour ago.

Yeah these companies that that focus on multiplayer games are garbage and a rip off. They know they don't have to make a single player, which is significantly more time consuming than 4 shitty maps, or a story and minimal voice acting.

MP only or MP focused games should be like $20. But these games are such crap with no redeemable features they just beg for another one.

Look at Titanfall, everone hate it and got bored with it after a month. "Never again", they said, fool me once... Now Titanfall 2 is coming out "Hurr...this looks so much better than the first one. Much hype!"

I rarely game, and when I do it is a longish single player. Most gamers are idiots, and MP focused gamers are their retarded younger cousins.

It's less than that. It hovers around 12-12.5%

And the answer is because they're black.

When you exclude women, the very old, and the very young it is about ~3% of the population (black males 18-35) that commit 60% of all the violent crime in America. How's that for a mind fuck?

Why does he feel the need to hide his face?

They want eveeything. Hand them a $10 bill and they bitch you didn't give them a $20. Ask anyone that has ever worked in the service industry or had a job that made housecalls.

You could make games with 50% black protagonists and they'd bitch and say that they need more representation to make up for the imbalances in the past. What do you think reparations are?

Nothing will ever be enough for them. Ever.

hah that's crazy, thats my favorite gif i have. i can hear the bass just watching it loop.

MP is not my thing either. I play the shit out of games like Civ, Oblivion, Skyrim, New Vegas when I have the time. Those were totally worth the price for me because they all were story/content driven (except for Civ sort of), and you can have a different experience each time.

Nothing new, The division had gay flags on almost every street.

Nice digits

I really liked the first one, if you get some graphics mods the game looks perfect but I honestly don't know if I'll buy this one with a fucking black guy as the main character, what the fuck? You never do that in a game, EVER. I was legitimately excited for this game, but all it took was one nigger to ruin it, fucking Sup Forums you've ruined me

Don't forget the "meetup" alleys where gays congregate to contract AIDS on purpose so they can get in disability. Google "bug chasers".

You mean improved you.

His mom will freak if she sees him on the news """protesting"""

Yep, same here. And since I swore off games in college and grad school I have not paid more than $5 for a game (except Skyrim). You should youtube Primus' Devil Went Down to Georgia cover. Even if you're not a fan of the music, the video is awesome.