When is the war waged by cops against blacks going to stop? They're killing all our brothers

When is the war waged by cops against blacks going to stop? They're killing all our brothers.

Why do blacks love candy?

>They're killing all our brothers

Those poor, poor policemen.

Can you imagine how many calories they're burning while they hoot and hollar every single second they're alive?

because they're easily susceptible to marketing campaigns

Maybe you should stop driveby dropping 6 year olds in school zones

13A US Army/CMPD officer here

its a meme and nothing more, they are way too busy killing each over social media beefs and who's "trapping" the most

social media is the new graffitti and has accelerated gang violence tenfold, and we just show up to black neighborhoods to clean up the bodies

no one in any police department is gonna risk their lives/careers over some nog on nog shooting anymore, look at the "Ferguson effect" in charlotte, NYC, baltimore, east st louis...etc

there on their fucking own

6 bananas worth per hour.

>they're killing all our brothers
and we're gonna kill another
black lives don't matter

I don't get the skittles thing. Dont they know that Trayvon jumped and attacked Zimmerman?

>be white cop
>be forced to deal with unruly black guy at traffic stop 5 minutes before my shift ends
>almost die when all I wanted to do was go home

when blacks stop fighting, killing and raping all the damn time

No, they don't know or care. All they know is a brotha got killed by a cracka

The dopamine released by eating sugary treats acts as a surrogate for parental affection.

But really, Skittles is used for making Lean. Anybody that says "just going out for a snack" is either hilariously uninformed or being willfully ignorant.

Here's your (you)

when one group is all dead i guess

>Dont they know that Trayvon jumped and attacked Zimmerman?
according to the man who claimed he was purposely following someone into a dark alley and then murdered them.