Top 10 thread

Guess personalities, age, appearance, etc.

Introverted and believes in monogamy and casual drinker, prolly goes to art school or thought about going to artschool, sensitive-ish but good at heart. either very fashionable or not fashionable, no in between

very accurate damn
reminisces about his childhood a lot, struggles with sexuality

Can I guess your name? Is it Rosie?

Which parts are very accurate and which arent? And also tell me more abt ur personality so i can compare what i thought lol

has a good memory

wants to live in the country

Sad as fuck, but good at keeping a happy facade.
Wishes people were more easy to talk to.

Gets very easily obessessed with stuff he/she likes.
Likes contemplative movies and music

smokes hella weed, likes going to school OR a complete freeloader, is a girl or has feminine traits more than masculine

ur the chillest guy so far, we have the same ish taste, but tell me abt ur personality

Extremely sensitive. You listen to music depending on the seasons and weather.
Doesn't talk to anyone about their feelings and often questions whether or not their feelings are even valid.
You are always the most interesting and humorous one in your group of friends, which unfortunately leads to no one taking your problems seriously.

Introvert, monogamy, casual drinker are all true. I go to a very liberal arts school, and i guess i'm a little sensitive. I like to think I'm good at heart and that I'm fashionable.

bump

always wears huge headphones in public; fantasizes about living in Japan but has never actually visited; likes to drink herbal tea
either female, gay or very effeminate; if either of the latter two, is probably a qt but loves drama; loves doing shots
lowkey drug user, yknow not the obnoxious type that has to tell everyone in a 2 mile radius; dropped out of college but has a comfortable job; isn't in pursuit of material possessions
has a good relationship with their dad, goes to a few gigs with him now and then; was bullied early in highschool for showing his autism but became aloof in college; still has trouble talking to girls

I like you already

Stoner
suicidal

LMFAOO AYE ARE U A GIRL THO im so fucking good at this instance of guessing personality LMFAO

ceebs making a top 10

social but lowkey super insecure
make weird jokes

probably autistic

you like getting stoned and listening to music with friends

>probably autistic
what makes you say that?
and yeah I'm a little autistic

Only wear big headphones at home, I usually just go with apple earbuds in public. I find they just look obnoxious when people wear them in public.

Studied abroad in Japan for a semester, was dope.
I used to smoke a shit ton every day but I've been weaning off recently
Nope, very much a 19 year old dude
>listen to music depending on the seasons and weather
Absolutely, people don't do this?
>easily obsessed
mhm

music taste is all over the place and intense

>reminisces about his childhood a lot, struggles with sexuality
is it wrong that i fap to mtf shit

>having varied taste makes me autistic
most of it is in the art rock/pop or prog vein, it's not like I'm jumping from folk to afrobeat to IDM

not him but prog is very aut

lmao true

big stoner. You wear snapbacks too

coot grill

you're a cool dude who is really down to earth and none judgmental.

probably a lot like me

fucking excelente

cool albums m8

Laid back and honest
Has insomnia

tries to be hard
pro dancer
skinny skimpy wimpy

You're nostalgic for a time that never really existed.
You're quite interested in spirituality & religion, but never express that interest due to fear of being made fun of.
You're chill, but when you get mad you're really, really mad.
Masculine. But also gay.

Are you me OP? Introverted, sensitive and easily insecure. Thin, almost underweight posture, messy hair and glasses, 18-21 years old, probably in college. Art school if you found the confidence, and otherwise pursuing a degree just to get a job, but really you wish you could just make art for a living and escape this monotonous grind.

An insecure person letting his taste be dictated by Sup Forums

Yeah I love getting validation from Sup Forums

OP here, holy shit the accuracy.

Everything true except for the glasses. That last sentence is unbelievably true it hurts.

Where's your chart friend? would love to give you some recs/guess personality

It's the one above you. Pretty basic stuff I'd say. I've only been finding my taste for about a year or so. But yeah, post rock, ambient (electronica) idm (although I really hate to name it that) I would put SAW2 in there, but I went for a bit more variety :p

Good stuff, check out:
Abilene - s/t (Post Rock)

2814 - Birth of a New Day (Ambient/Downtempo)

Grouper - AIA Alien Observer (Ambient/Dream Pop)

Talk Talk - Laughing Stock (Post Rock)

Thanks a lot. Birth of a new day cover reminds me of the young team one. I like that Japanese aesthetic. Def will check these out.

great Bowie and Aphex Twin choices
a philosophic but cute guy

serious and stark, rarely has fun

a girl/bit more feminine guy. Late teens to early twenties. Pretty wild hair. Overall quite optimistic but can get melancholic now and then.

just plain gay

late twenties. Artistic, skinny guy with a long coat. Might be a painter. Lol could be totally off but that's what came to mind

Damn, I love BG and Rhapsody

bumping

great taste, never see Felt Mountain get love here.

what's the second one

Regrets not living his childhood to its fullest
Very thoughtful person

I apologize for the shit quality, for some reason Topsters2 isn't downloading the damn thing so I screenshotted it from there.

Loud City Songs's fantastic. It's so colorful I wish HYIMW had that diverse an instrumentation.

I think you're barely 20, potentially female, somewhat anxious.
Barely 18, male who doesn't think his actions through very well. Love Endtroducing, them blasts on Stem/Long Stem.
Plays video games and watches anime in their free time more than the average Sup Forumstant. Didn't know Sakuraba did stuff other than vidya music. Big fan of his Golden Sun/Dark Souls stuff.
62 year old Italian computer scientist who specializes in artificial intelligence and hates The Beatles.
Steroids on here already? I guess I can see that, it's my favorite thing they have done, too.

You're a 19 or 20 year old guy, very frustrated by certain aspects of their life that they feel powerless about.

Very cathartic taste user. You are very patient, almost solemn. You are easily annoyed by frivolous behavior and sycophants. You speak with a deep voice and your sense of humor is unexpectedly simple.
You lie in bed, smoke weed, and fantasize about the past.
Very sarcastic and lazy
You have dropped a lot of acid and banged a lot of chicks, but you're flying too close to the sun and will inevitably burn yourself.

twin peaks has like 4 songs and only one of them is good nigga whatchu on

you’ve done alot of wild shit no one knows about
the kid that always snorted glue in middle school
doesn’t contribute to conversation. 100% suicidal introvert

Just trying to have some fun, but not too much fun
Really likes to dance alone
Probably overweight, always has to be angry/arguing over something
"I only listen to real hip hop!"
Introvert, very contemplative and rarely emotional
Chill and funny, everyone's best friend
Massive music nerd, can barely contain the urge to talk about music theory around others

forgot to post chart

Wishes he worked out

Is writing a novel

Has been on a roadtrip to a place of their choice but can't bring themselves to admit they didn't enjoy it as much as they did

Has a crippling fear of failure

>Very cathartic taste user
Good observation
>You are very patient, almost solemn
Not what most others tend to see in real life, but close to my actual self. Perhaps a bit too much.
>You are easily annoyed by frivolous behavior and sycophants
Very much so. Makes it tough for me to browse this site these days because it's the one thing I lose patience for.
>You speak with a deep voice and your sense of humor is unexpectedly simple.
Also true. Nicely done.

I think you're uncomfortable with the life you currently live. It often feels like you have to act like a totally different person around many people you interact with or you just don't get to be your true self or people don't see your true self and assume to be something else.
>Massive music nerd, can barely contain the urge to talk about music theory around others
I usually try to hold this back, but it happens a lot whenever either one of my friends mentions something that would trigger it (like say...tape looping on Beatles' Tomorrow Never Knows) or when I get triggered by normie parents dismissing what I listen to.

I think you're either still trying to figure out who your are/what your "identity" is or you're getting to terms with who you are. Like the loop in GYBE's track Providence asks: Where Are You Going?
>Is writing a novel
More like was writing it at this point. Only got two chapters in before life kinda took over.

You seem like an extroverted introvert if that makes sense. Likes the outdoors and shit, but would still prefer something more introverted so like less people and stuff.

You seem like a cool dude. Fun loving, but introspective.

You're such an INTJ

In no particular order phamalam

You use music for escapism
You've just graduated and starting to feel like you're finally an adult
You're sort of introverted and you like introspection but you enjoy going out too
Bored and sad
Nostalgic about a past he never even had
Sad boi who enjoys the fall but still super chill

Also holy shit so many people with Emergency & I in their top 10s.

>I think you're uncomfortable with the life you currently live. It often feels like you have to act like a totally different person around many people you interact with or you just don't get to be your true self or people don't see your true self and assume to be something else.

Somewhat true, but it seems like you're projecting. I know you can do better than that.

Can get into top 40 shit when other people are playing it
Either suicidal and abusing drugs or just super chill without a care in the world. No inbetween

Here's my favs from 2017

why are you guys so desperate for validation

because we don't have many friends and we're very insecure

me too but I don't want randos on Sup Forums telling me what I like is good or bad

I like the things I like god damnit

That's a bad opinion.

i like the things i like until i find out an old italian guy dislikes them.

i feel like a pleb for some reason...

use topsters next time bruh

Nice Vespertine, Polygond and TPTB choices there

I try not to worry about anything I can't personally have an effect on but I have had suicidal thoughts in the past. Pretty good, user

Nah, if I wanted to project I would've just said that you hate living where you are and want to leave immediately after building up your resume. I was just guessing that you don't get to express yourself in certain ways because you think others might judge you wrongly for it, nothing offensive necessarily.
>You've just graduated and starting to feel like you're finally an adult
Hit the nail on the head there perfectly.

You have a tough time dealing with stress and often put off things that might be high stress or high pressure.