the first one

raimi

1=3>4>2

where's the second one from?

1>3>shit>2/4

1 > 4 > 3 > 2

scary movie

third one.

the left one is based high-test spidey, the two on the right are basically saying "fuck my boypucci pls"

#2 looks surprisingly threatening with those black eyes.

I like 4 since it's the most faithful to the original comics, but when I think of Spidey I think of the first one and always will since I grew up watching those movies. 3 is fine. 2 is shite. So basically what said.

>implying you wouldn't fuck Tom Holland

3rd looks the best

1st was the best

The cutest one

Amazing Spiderman 2 costume altho Amazing Spiderman 1 has the best eyes.

>implying you wouldn't fuck Tom Holland
the way he's offering it up who would refuse, but that doesnt mean he makes a good spiderman

Rank the spider-butts

The non-cgi one

>you can actually see Garfield's eyes in #3

neat

4 > 1 > 3 > 2

I honestly like 4 since it's retro and closest to the original Spiderman costume. I dislike the CG though.

1 > 4 > 3 > nigger > 2

3 and 4 actually looks comfortable to wear and flexible

1 looks like it can get caught on stuff with the super pronounced webbing

2 just looks ugly and uncomfortable

I think he's pretty good, or maybe that's cause I really really want to fuck him

Garfield>Tobey>>>>>>>>>Hollande

spider man

3 > 1 >> 2 >>>>> getting a nail driven through the testicle >>>>>> 4

Spiderman: Turn Off The Dark, the failed Broadway production.

Not everyone here is gay.

It's not even a question of sexuality when it comes to him.

4 isn't even a costume

youtube.com/watch?v=c0--PW7kFVY

fucking hell even half the actors are missing in this vid, it's all just stunt doubles and CGI

cape movies are such a joke

>Susan Boyle is So Skinny Now and Looks Gorgeous

OK, I'm a faggot now too.

the last one isn't even real

the reason 2 looks so bad is because they were desperate to differentiate it from the raimi movies

4 is trash. the tiny emblem, the barely visible webbing, the bunched up fabric, the overall shiny smoothness. it's hard to tell if any of this would look better if it were actually a real costume and not computer generated.

3 is a worse albeit more comic book accurate version of the raimi suit.

so it goes to raimi. although i think that's a still from the first raimi movie and it looked better in the sequels. the red was less burgundy

This one

:^)

>not including the best one
Supaida Man is the obvious choice

Marvel cape movies are a joke. Batman films at least try to be real films, not just sell toys.

disgusting

>be Andrew Garfield
>love spider-man since you were a kid
>become an actor
>get lucky enough to play the new Spider-Man
>people already don't like you because they see you only as a cheap replacement
>your movies do terribly
>MCU comes out with a new spider-man who will be praised as a good one

Must suck

Borat

I think if he didn't do stuff before Spiderman he would have been more acceptable somehow. My only gripe was that he looked too old for high school.

Is that from a videogame? Looks fucking cool, please tell me there's a PC version

>Is that from a videogame?
Yes, hasn't come out yet.

Why does the third one look like they painted the costume on to the guy? Don't these fucking hacks know how to make CGI clothes look like real clothes?

fpbp

He's probably quite relieved to be out of the spotlight and not having to keep in shape for his role anymore, 2 spidey movies isn't a bad run, I'm sure he's happy enough with it

Why do all you bitches like the tiny Ditko eyes so much.

Real big-dick niggas prefer the bigger McFarlane style eyes.

>Scarlett Johansson actually in costume running around while RDJ and Jenner just let stunt doubles do all the work

lmao

The silver Sony™ webbing on the original Spider-Man costume looks so shitty. God, I forgot how terrible it looked.

Why would a superhero want to wear a bright costume anyways. Wouldn't dark, generic clothes be best?

>Have full retard Sony studios calling the shots
>Have an under qualified indie director directing you that was only hired for his funny sounding name in relation to the project
>Have to work with scripts written by hacks
>All the while you're forced to spend most work hours with your girlfriend, who already takes up most of your private time

Yeah, he must be devastated to be out.

>ITT: Nostalgiafags
He's asking for the best suit, not best movie, retards.
3>4>1>shit>2

this confuses me

they used a stand-in costume for Civil War but not for Homecoming

so does that mean they havent even settled on the design in Civil War AFTER they start shooting?

Modern moviemaking is a joke. Cunts can't even plan properly and have to do everything with CGI.

3>1>>>>

It's easily the suit from The Amazing Spiderman 2.

Absolutely no competition there.

Objective suit rankings:

1. The Amazing Spiderman 2
2. Spiderman
3. Civil War Spiderman
4. The Amazing Spiderman

Nostalgia aside, 1 still looks best, but not by a long shot. 3 looks great, as well. 4 is passable but really reminds me of the new animated Spider Man TV shows made for young children. There is a fair gap in quality and closeness to source material between those and number 2.

The Human Spider

This one:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRDEaRBWXWA

youtube.com/watch?v=UhHhXukovMU

>White big spider

Just shit.

>not this one

>What's your name, kid?
>The Human Holocaust

/thread

3 > 1 > 4 > 2

wow I'm very sorry about your atrociously shit taste

Whichever one shows off the butt the most.

Andrew Garfield has an unbelievable bubble butt, Tom Holland has a cute perky tight one. Whichever one you prefer.

Top kek

bulge

Tobey actually filled the suit to comic book proportions, did the wire work and wasn't just a twink boy. He was believable as a dweeb and as a superhero. The scene where he stops the train in 2 had this level of heroism to it that hasn't been topped since by any super kino.

4 actually looks like comic book Spider man. The rest seem to be trying too hard to be realistic.

Jesus fucking Christ Raimi

>implying that wasn't all padded muscle

this

2 actually looks like a spider but I prefer 1 and 3

i think they didn't get permission from Sony to use spider-man until the last minute.

raimi does it again

Andrew Garfield is best and worst. The lens thing is cool with the new suit, but otherwise there's nothing to recommend it. I've grown attached to the raised webbing, but I guess it's time to let that go.

God, the 90s were fucked up.

That's a set photo

3 is best, it's colourful, defined and with a simple colour palette. The black weblines are actually black, they don't look silver unlike on Maguire. I'm not a huge fan of 4, but 2 is objectively the worst.

3+4>1>2

3 is the best. Anyone saying 1 is the best is a Raimi fag.

Although 1 would be pretty based if it weren't for the raised silver webbing. That shit seems like it would get in the way more than help.

2 is garbage, but I like how the video game gave it a belt. Made it look alright then. It helped break up the mid section a lot.

4 is shit. "MUH ROMITA SR. EYES!" don't mean jack shit when the test of the costume is typical MCU panel lines garbage. Why the fuck doe sit need panel lines? It's a fucking pajama costume.

>so does that mean they havent even settled on the design in Civil War AFTER they start shooting?
Literally yes. In fact, they already started filming Civil War before they even knew if the Spider-Man deal would go through at all, IIRC their plan B was to have Black Panther be the surprise appearance at the airport (and wouldn't have appeared in costume until that point) instead of Spidey. They eventually got permission and as far as I know, Tom Holland just filmed in a prototype suit with those motion capture things on it. I think he was in person at the actual German airport, but a stand-in with a complete motion capture suit did some of his scenes at the Georgia sound stage, or something like that.

they intentionally made the suit shit so people would pre-order for the good costumes.

fuck video games.

youtu.be/Vv3NIPLtQTE

Piss4 exclusive :^)

>Ugh, that sucks.
>THE AMAZING SHOAH-MAN!

they all look terrible

The one who looks like he could beat the fuck out of me. Same goes for Batman.

kys

>THE AMAZING SWASPIDER

>original
>50% natural fuit juice
>sour
>berry flavour

Spiderman could easily beat you and batman.

Pic related is what his costume looks like.

AKA the best one.

is....is that a 3D spider-symbol?

Whatever's the best, I hope we can all agree that the costume in Amazing Spider-Man is by far the worst.

this was 2002