Pitch a movie based on this image

Pitch a movie based on this image

suicide squad

>user's night out

Literally me in 40 years

The Chris-Chan chronicles

Homeless man is on a downward spiral and suffering as his partner recently passed in a car crash.

Partner appears to him as a ghost but in a man's form, due to the collision involving another driver (she and he switched bodies on the spiritual plane - he's a gang member).

Trampman can't see her but she reconnects with grieving partner by playing with his Marvel toys.

Gang member gets taken to the dark realm by evil spirits after unsuccessfully trying to ruin her plans.

Unchained melody is on the OST.

Paul Blart 3

a Sup Forumscksuck and a fa/tg/uy hastily plan their comicon abduction run

why does the guy sitting next to the old man have an N in his forehead?

it's the future

it spells out N A M A G E D vertically

The N stands for knowledge

already made

Is that a Brisbane train?

It stands for neo cortex

This looks like somebody who is our age in around 40 to 60 years. All his degrading mind has left is his childish memes and some young bloke out for a bit of the ole Ultraviolence is about to purge the filth from his community. The arm-patch probably indicates some neo-fascistic movement that would rank the homeless bum as subhuman.

I think the moral here is that in a few decades some of the shitspewing manbabies here will be culled by what are eventually younger versions of themselves with the same lack of compassion and hatred of weakness.

Go and watch watchmen, there is a scene where an old decrepid superhero, reminiscing about the past, is beaten to death by some young bucks

Capeshit-eaters and Star Cucks are now second class citizens and it's allowed, even encouraged, to discriminate against them.

Hobo with a Shotgun 2 now featuring a mentally ill man who believes himself to be Boba Fett in Russia who becomes a hired gun just like Boba Fett.

Sheltered autistic kid loses his parents and falls through the cracks of the system. Ends up getting shanked by some gang for fun.

Basically CWC in 30 years.

Is he waring a broken toilet seat as a breast plate?

Looks like one of those murder scenes where I feel bad because I'm reminded of how depressing old and/or mentally challenged people are

Like the old man will get stabbed repeatedly while whimpering something sad like he "just wanted to go home" or something and the assailant wouldn't ever get proper comeuppance

He is a nologram

Go back to neogaf, faggot

>Sup Forums vs Sup Forums in 2040

"Sup Forums Sup Forums the Movie" Pretentious gender-confused hipster harassing a casual fan of Disney films because "derp capeshit, bad camera work"

Hobo with a Shotgun is the only real answer to your question

A shy observor is in that carriage. He is dressed in a suit and carrying a bag. He looks tired, probably returning from work.

He appears to be sleeping, or at least he is closing his eyes and attempting to either sleep or remind other people that he is either trying to sleep or trying to be left alone.

Despite this, he opens his eyes every now and then and surveys the surroundings. This is a man who has life experience and knows, not thinks, knows, that in a situation where you are surrounded by unknown people that you must always remain vigilant. Ignorance to your surroundings is a luxury for those who have never experienced the toxicity of grimey humanity, or rather, the toxicity of animals who profess to be human.

He looks up and sees a blade, the light reflects as the woman thing bends it behind her back.

He immediately begins to process the situation. Who is she with? Is that man with her? What can I do? Should I do something? Of course, I can't let that man get hurt, I'm not going to sit by and watch these cowards rely on the innocent bystander excuse if this mans life gets taken away from him infront of us.

I have my bag, it's a barrier from any direct thrusts, but if she begins to strike rapidly and randomly then I will be in a lot of danger.

The best possible outcome is for her to release the blade.

She's becoming louded and more aggressive, she's bullying the man, I need to act quickly. This is do or die, this is seconds changing lives.

I lift my bag to my sternum infront of me and proceed to walk towards her, she is in her own world, and the rest of the people are too cowardly to look up and acknowledge what is happening let alone speak up about my approach.

I grab her wrist and she bucks, the knife shoots outward with her arm and I begin to hold her hand with distance from my body.

She tries to turn around but she can't with our positioning, she is only turning her shoulder against the range of movement.

I kick her in her vagina, once, twice, she falls to the floor with her hand still in mine, I kick her in the head, her grasp releases. I kick her again. I ask the man if he is alright. He doesn't speak to me.

Did you just assume xer gender!?

This is literally a redesign of this. Wierd, huh.

inspired by "the warriors" and "falling down" comes a story about Alfred, an aging autist who is headed to ComicCon to pitch his latest graphic novel to industry leaders when he's accosted on the subway by the nephew of the leader of Revived Aryan Party (the main political organization in the US). after a scuffle leads to the RAP'ers death Alfred must make his way to the convention while the whole city's young white males hunt him. however, Alfred is mostly unaware of the manhunt and stumbles autistically from one mishap and fistfight to another.

Will he make it to ComicCon?
Will he finally realize his dream of being a published artist?

>all those words
>just this (you)

life is unfair to all of us

hobo with a shotgun in his mouth to validate the worthlessness of his existence

The kitten's one and only dream was to someday meet Drake on the subway.

isn't that "End of Days"?

is that *rubs head* man next to them?

Why is the knife-wielder's lower body so nicely sculpted?

Because you're a stupid faggot, that's why.

Mentally handicapped old man is trapped inside his mind as a child figures he can go back and undo the exact moment he is trapped at but is confronted by Macklemore and his gang of nu males

this, i'd fuck the shit out of stabber, but only if they dressed up in girl's clothing

Pretty accurate tbqh
lmao triggered

The bum deserves it for wearing Crocs desu