Ford is totally senile

>Ford is totally senile
>Fisher is a raving cokehead
How did Hamill manage to stay sane?

He looks so animated compared to the other two

voice acting kept him sane

and gave us the best joker.

By not being a Jew.

Hamill was pigeonholed into Luke. So he only had a few films in between. Fisher did way too much coke, and Ford's been in so many movies he probably has a hard time keeping track of what was real life, in addition to more movies = higher chance for drugged out partying.

Plus Hamill genuinely loves scifi, like hardcore. He's a total nerd and /ourguy/.

By being piss poor, so he couldn't buy drugs and fuck up his mental abilities.

Why is Mark so adorable? Why do I want to have vanilla sex with an old man!?

Mark has always been kawaii as fuck. He just had a motorcycle crash fuck up his face.

>we will never get a proper Episode 7 with these 3 on screen together again
JUST FUCK MY STAR WARS UP

Probably plastic surgery
But yeah hes probably the most /ourguy/ out of these three

>Ford is totally senile
He's just a guy who only cares about the money and doesn't care too much about the roles or "method acting".

I suppose he is similar to Alec Guiness who didn't like nerd culture.

oh gosh

Hamill was the only guy on the set of OT who didn't fuck Carrie Fisher. That's how.

Ford's passion for acting burned out a long time ago, in the mid 90's. Then he turned into the grumpy fuck we know today who milks his roles for quick and easy bucks.

I ain't blaming him though, he's building quite a heritage for his children.

I'm guessing it's mainly a question of intelligence.

He also thought Star Wars was plain stupid. It was just a McJob for him.

"You can write this shit, George, but you can't say it."

Mark Hamill has a small voice role in Ralph Bakshi's "Wizards". He plays a fairy named Sean. Sean gets killed.

Ford has always been a faggot and hated SW

I guess he used up too many brain cells trying to get himself written out if the films

No, you fuck. Ford and Guinness are the ones who had it right. Star Wars is fine for children, but it's hot garbage once you get older, but I wouldn't expect these millennial faggots to have discernible taste.

I wouldn't say the original trilogy is "Hot garbage" it's not a the master piece it's been made out to be by the frothing masses... but it's still a nice group of flicks to turn on if you want to spend some time in a shallow space fantasy and smile for a good chunk of the time.

>hamill used to post funny things on twitter
>the moment the election started he switched into almost only anti-trump shit
>every single fucking day
At least he has mostly stopped since election day.

The OT is overrated. And no I'm not trying to be an ebin contrarian, I'm 100% sincere when I say the dialogue, effects, and "action" plays out horribly. Then again, I never liked space sci-fi so maybe I'm biased but these 30 yr olds make it out to be the greatest thing ever when it isn't.

>Everything I don't like is hot garbage.

An hero, please

Me and my pals used to get high and watch rest films

We decided to watch the OT, the first one was so boring, clunky, old and crap. Everyone sat still bored not wanting to admit it was shite, eventually someone spoke up and we were all so relieved to turn it off.

Then we watched return of the Jedi, it was so crap, got to the scene that R2d2 shoots the sabre to Luke when he jumps over the pit and lands on the ship . What a load of crappy crap it all was.

Such shit movies, everyone was pissed for wasting their time, anything else is bait

He killed it though

You watched IV and then VI?

Also IV is good its arguably the best.

by playing a nonbelieving asshole character who thought all of the shit going on was ridiculous and only did his job for the money? really makes you think

Dont hate the player

he's the only one who enjoys star wars

>luke is finally on the big screen
>he has to interact with daisy cokehead carrie 2.0 im acting shitty ridley constantly

The pacing in New Hope is awful. They don't fight the Death Star until the last 10 minutes

Ford doesnt want to do Star Wars.
He wanted to kill Han back in Ep 5.

The point was he did 7 and it could have been a fun romp like it could have been actually good with them getting in trouble on an unknown alien crazy weird world. Even stupid shit would have been better than TFA

The point of TFA was rebooting the franchise.
The old fags passing on the torch so Disney can milk the franchise until I die.

3 people in their 80s having fun adventures sounds retarded, you're letting nostalgia for these people blind you.

Harrison Ford was a really good man, it's a shame to see him get old. The guy loved flying. He owned a helicopter and I wanna say a Baron (BE58) but don't quote me on the second one. He rescued people during wildfires when he was younger, all without much ceremony till someone recognized him.

Very private individual. It sucks Fisher is intent on dragging him through the mud to stay relevant (some shit about them having an on-set sexual thing 40 years ago)

Fun as it completely batshit otherworldly alien planet, star wars is so bland now. They want to shoot in real locations but they shouod be building crazy sets with crazy wildlife type shit. It could have still been a reboot not as forced.

Im saying if the direction and writing was actually original it could have been ok

But they went for the safe 2 billion reboot with JJ. Fuck everyone

We'll see with 8.

7 was functional as a soft reboot. I didn't end up hating it as much as the rest of Sup Forums's echo chamber did.

It was functional in making a gorillion dollars. It was an MCU movie with a Star Wars skin and it completely retconned the OT.

>>>soft reboot

What did it retcon?

MCU movies are functional flicks, so in that sense yes they are the same.

Disney is good at pumping out regular summer flicks that make loads of money.

It has daisy ridley, i really like Johnson but no way am i excited, his direction will make her look decent but I dont care about her character.

I care very little about her character.
I mostly care about Ren and what direction they take him next.

Sup Forums "orthodoxy" (which is pretty much the same as everyone else's fedora tipping) seems to require showy bitchiness. personally I thought of The Force Awakens as having exactly the quality Fat George's "prequels" didn't in that it's much more about the characters rather than a tiresomely slick bluescreen milieu of which they're second-class citizens at best. imperfect for sure but an actual forward step
also for all the shit he gets on this board JJ Abrams has a much better idea how a blaster hit ought to impact and resonate

Ford is like 15 years older than Hamill and Fisher is mentally ill

The thing is that the prequels were supposed to be about the characters entirely.
It was about Vader and Obi Wan, but George can't into writing to save his life.

Everything good about the OT was there despite George not because of him.

>didn't in that it's much more about the characters rather than a tiresomely slick bluescreen milieu of which they're second-class citizens at best. imperfect for sure but an actual forward step
>much more about the characters
>((((((((the characters)))))))))))
>but an actual forward step
Do you know anything about kino, do you know what a kino scene or moment is? The prequels had those moments. TFA had zero

To add to this, EP 4 was a complete irrational mess.

It has pacing issues because his wife at the time had to fix the film in editing to make it an actual movie.

>What did it retcon
>>The Empire's destruction
>>

I mean what else needs to be said? You could say that The First Order is nothing but a fraction of The Empire, but that's a flat out lie.

The OT didn't need a direct sequel, and TFA and this new trilogy is exactly that.

Sure, the original movie's not much to look at now but my dad said it looked amazing back then. He can still remember the exact day he went and saw it--July 15, 1977.

>Do you know anything about kino, do you know what a kino scene or moment is?

certainly, "kino" is a term meaning the same thing as "shit" does from somebody who *isn't* a total retard. like I said, Sup Forums orthodoxy seems to require showy bitchiness.

The Empire wasn't destroyed.

The leader being killed just means there is a power gap in the Empire, even if you didn't subscribe to the Expanded Universes autism I don't see how just killing off Vader and Palps would make the Empire go away over night.

Im not trying to meme about kino, you either know what is it or you dont. Has to do with everything on screen you feel it or you dont get it. This is kino in AOTC

Don't Get Beat Up By A Gross Old Razor. Try Dollar Shave Club Today.

the nazi scene was really too fucking much
and the weapons that need to kill a star to shot once is shit
and it can't move
and riley that can use the force day 1 is bull shit too
i dislike Kylo ren's face he should never have put the mask off
i expected a reboot but not just a ANH 2016 cut's

Doesn't explain why he insists on his 73 year old bones doing more Indiana Jones flicks.

He's /ourguy/

>best joker
>sci-fi nerd
>frequently attends cons
>has his own pop culture show
>spoke to random people on the street dressed as a stormtrooper
>genuinely likes fans

george is good at making special effect

He had a crew helping him. George isn't good at shit but telling people what to do to realize his vision.

yeh, that's "kino" all right. I think I can safely say we'll both live a long time before we encounter such "kino" again

faggot

What was everybody celebrating at the end of Jedi?

>the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ashes of the Empire
>>ashes of the Empire

TFA flat out says the Empire was destroyed, and brought back because ???.

>hamill is /ourguy/ amirite?! i love le quirky geek culture!

It was a major victory against the empire.

The empire under Palp was a stronger force than a group of Moffs fighting for his seat while also having to deal with the now bold new republic/rebels.

Nostalgia cash grab.

From what I remember of excerpts, she just said they had thing while she was doing drugs, not that he abused or forced her.

Yes yet for some reason many people are talking shit about him for it. Maybe it's just the age difference I dunno

When will people learn to stay away from Twitter? It's a hellhole that brings out the worst in everyone, that's quite a feat to outshine Sup Forums, of all sites in that field.

Now youre the one being bitchy, i supposed that the force awakens have no moment where the film breathes and showcases any style at all. Im not arguing thats great, im saying its good for star wars, we are just talking about star wars flicks. Of course you need to , with anything kino have the music and the sound effects and preferably watch right before and after.

You wanna know why TFA sucks and how you can tell, the score is crapoy and has no time to breathe, besides the first 5-10 min and the final 5 min. Eberything between that is shit and John Williams didnt score anything good besides the opener and finale imo because there was nothing to do. Episode II is arguably the best soundtrack of the PT as well.

Theres no good scenes or shots in TFA its all generic

Its the age difference.
Normies on FB are going apeshit over it for some reason, arguing that she wasn't an adult at 19.

Well Mark's like ten years younger than Ford, but I think you're forgetting Mark totally unjusted himself for Star Wars again. The dude was a fat old man smoking cigarette butts out of the garbage just a couple years ago. The only reason we're talking about him now as having his act together is because for Episode VII they demanded he lose 50lbs and stop being a fucking sad old fuck of a fat shit so he can come be Luke.

There are no good shots in the PT, the OST can't save it.

Also Clone Wars has the worst OST out oft he three. The best was 3.

Also SOCJUS shits believing that a woman consenting to sex while under the influence always = rape, because everything is rape to them.

For all we know she could have been doing lines off his dick.
It doesn't matter.

>There are no good shots in the PT
hhhahahaha

the PT is a visual feast and a monumental milestone in digital filmmaking you fucking embryo

The PT is blue/green screen garbage.

Even the OT's worst shots have aged better than that trash. I wasn't impressed when I was 12 and saw Ep 1 for the first time and I'm not impressed now.

Wouldn't surprise me. With all the drug issues and just being generally insane I'm honestly surprised they didn't kill her off with Han.

Fuck I want to see him rocking again in VIII. Hope he gets a good chunk of screentime.

>Han dies
>Leia simultaneously has heart attack
>Kylo kills Boyega because he's HAD ZERO SWORD TRAINING
>Chewie rescues Rey
>Chewie for president 2k20

Daily reminder.

I thought it was a Porsche.