What are some movies about standing up to fascist dictators?

What are some movies about standing up to fascist dictators?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo
imdb.com/list/ls033335664/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The breakfast club
who is the old guy in your picture?

gay varg

I don't get it

He's calling for someone to shoot Trump

I hope that's not in reference to Trump. Little do these idiots realize that if they want to continue their comfortable life of being gay hipsters with pictures of rotary phones on their walls, their best shot is the Donald. It's insane how brainwashed these fucks are.

The Great Dictator.
youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo

I'd join the Empire.

Before the Rebel terrorists start shit living in the Empire would be sweet.

At least on Sup Forums our asocial neckbeards know which side of their bread's buttered.

Got you covered, senpai:

imdb.com/list/ls033335664/

Did anyone really ever watch Star Wars as a kid and go "Man, the rebels are so cool, I wish I was with them"?

In the first world countries the Empire is more popular than the rebels.
Most people would join the evil dictator.
Especially in Europe.

The funny part is how Trump's considered to be this evil fascist, when Clinton and her friends have been the direct cause for the continuation of support for some of the most nationalist and oppressive regimes in the world.

These retards wouldn't want to live in Saudi Arabia, but they have no problem supporting a woman who only benefits by Saudi Arabia's continued existence.

It seems to me there never really was a fully-realized Galactic Empire because they'd only about 25 years ie the duration of Luke's early life to establish one. It's not much.

>These retards wouldn't want to live in Saudi Arabia, but they have no problem supporting a woman who only benefits by Saudi Arabia's continued existence.

like Bush supporters you mean? of course you don't. and Trump won't be servicing King Fahd-Hussein's greasy cock at all, no sir.

>like Bush supporters you mean? of course you don't.
Like even Bush's redneck supporters were happy about his fondness for camel jockeys

>Trump's gonna do it too
Trump wants to increase oil exports, squeezing the Saudis out of the market

What if we are the bad guys all along?

I like that. It feels more real in a way, like something you would read in the footnote of a history textbook.

>After the Galactic Senate was dismantled, a new Galactic Empire arose for a brief period of time (~25 years). This new government was swiftly defeated through the efforts of rebelling planets much to the surprise of Emperor Palpatine.

From my point of view it's others who are evil

>25 years after that the New Republic was defeated by a small group of Imperial reenactors led by a Sith Lord fanboy with a broken lightsaber

Show me how I defended Bush or the Republican party in my post. I didn't. They have a pretty shitty record when it comes to international affairs too.

There's a reason why the election was framed as establishment vs anti-establishment instead of Democraft vs Republican for the first time in history.

>like Bush supporters you mean?

You realize Trump shitting all over the bushes was a huge reason for his success right?

Him calling out Jeb and saying W didn't protect shit was what won him my vote. The bushes can't get fucked fast enough.

and he'll fuck that up too, supposing he even tries to live up to that claim. when it comes to its only valuable resource the KSA is ruthlessly cunning in a way goofy old Donald can't hope to match. don't take my word for it though.

>don't take my word for it though.
You'll pardon me if I don't

>5 years after that the New Galactic Empire was defeated by a Mary Sue and some kind of nigger

I never really thought about that. How did the Imperial reenactors manage to take over again and so quickly too? I would understand if some third party came along and knocked off the Republic during the instability at the time, but you would think they would be on the look out for the Empire returning more than anyone else.

>like something you would read in the footnote of a history textbook

What's a "Whill"? I had no idea then and I haven't now either.

As a pilot maybe, since the rebels favor quality over quantity for their most common-use ships. Being a TIE-fighter pilot would suck. As a kid I really wanted to be a Jedi, though. I thought every dumb kid who loved Star Wars wanted that.

Now if I lived in the SW universe I'd probably just want to be an honest businessman living on Corellia.